It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't aliens make there presence known ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
Humans suck. Thats why

Entirely possible if, if not probable.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: turbonium1
If millions of people had seen aliens before recent times, we'd have written about it, within countless previous documents, ...but this is clearly not the case.

No, it is the case. It's called religion, it's called mythology, it's called history.

Nobody ever mentioned aliens, until very recently, in fact.

What proof do you have to support your case, if any...?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The first issue is a lack of any valid evidence, of aliens.

Aliens didn't appear for thousands of years on Earth, until the last century or so, when all sorts of aliens, from all parts of the endless universe, decided to visit Earth, to study Earth, to abduct humans, cross-breed humans and aliens, together, etc.

Nobody has a clue that aliens - if real - would have appeared thousands of years ago, beyond a doubt...

That doesn't make sense, of course.

If they said one type of alien had suddenly appeared on, above, the Earth, it would've sounded more plausible, at least...

But when aliens of all sorts appear in only the past 50 years, or so, that's where we should all realize that it's an utterly absurd story....

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Aliens were first suggested as possibly existing, somewhere else, in the endless universe. Why wouldn't it? Earth supports life, so why wouldn't other planets too? Many other 'suns' exist in the universe, some suns are 'stars', which we see above us, at night!!

Mars was claimed to be a planet which once had life, long ago.

Before that, people thought Martians invaded Earth - if they heard it on their radios, it was true, to them.

Do you believe in aliens, because you've been told aliens are real?
edit on 27-4-2019 by turbonium1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The first issue is a lack of any valid evidence, of aliens.

Really??!!!!?

Please see my thread on the Hill event, and show me/us how I'm wrong!

Aliens didn't appear for thousands of years on Earth, until the last century or so, when all sorts of aliens, from all parts of the endless universe, decided to visit Earth, to study Earth, to abduct humans, cross-breed humans and aliens, together, etc.

Nobody has a clue that aliens - if real - would have appeared thousands of years ago, beyond a doubt...

Actually Extraterrestrials don't come from "all parts of the endless Universe". They come from quite likely stars all within 60 light years or so...based on common myth, and astrometrics of actual stars. And, they don't "decide" to visit for no specific reason; they come here and study for the very same reasons that Humans will visit other stars and study planets there; to gain knowledge and understanding.

Extraterrestrials have been a part of Human history as well as myth and legend since prehistoric times. In more ancient times they were referred to as "Gods". To ancient Hindu they were Blue skinned, sometimes scaly fundamentally Humanoid creatures with God like powers To other cultures they were more like Humans with super powers. The thing is, they have been around for much more than recorded history.

If you keep an open mind, and read, put the parts together; you should find that there was something from outside Human comprehension (at what ever time) that had some amount of affect on the cultural, and technological development of the Human species.

And, as I sort of indicated at the beginning of this post; I've kind of validated the idea of Extraterrestrials, ET visitation and interaction...

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Where are the accounts of aliens over the past 500 years, then? Anyone in 15th century Europe, or 17th century America, or any other century, that mentioned aliens at all?

I'd like you to point them out, it should be easy, right?

Unless aliens didn't exist, and that's why nobody ever mentioned them....

So what shall it be, then?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Any Alien life that may have been to Earth in century's might of noticed. Humans have been violent killing each other for all sorts of ridiculous reasons, We are not worthy of any attention.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Where are the accounts of aliens over the past 500 years, then? Anyone in 15th century Europe, or 17th century America, or any other century, that mentioned aliens at all?

WTF are you talking about. Yes there have been aliens and ships mentioned for hundreds of years. Look up the UFO “battle” that happened over Germany, I think it was in the 1700’s. There are drawings and newspapers reporting on it. Available online, easily.

After that look up the cave-paintings of aliens and ships FROM CAVEMEN, literally THOUSANDS of years ago.

Comments like yours show that there’s an obvious agenda of attempting to drown the topic in your ignorance and obnoxiousness...

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
Any Alien life that may have been to Earth in century's might of noticed. Humans have been violent killing each other for all sorts of ridiculous reasons, We are not worthy of any attention.

I basically agree with that. Humans are hardly living better than monkeys. Killing each other for resources that don’t even have a real limit in the first place.

Look at the damn Middle East, all chaos and annihilation over oil, and the truth is that we should not even be using oil in the first place. We have FREE energy available from the sun, wind, etc. yet there’s endless war over oil.

Aliens will reach out to us... when we stop living like a bunch of chimpanzees, killing each other over nothing...

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Svaba

Because this planet is covered in mad bastards that kill for sport or at the drop of a hat i suppose.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete
After that look up the cave-paintings of aliens and ships FROM CAVEMEN, literally THOUSANDS of years ago.

The problem is that it's too easy for someone today to interpret those cave paintings (or even paintings from a few centuries ago) based on today's knowledge and bias. The interpretation of a drawing is not proof of the intent behind the drawing's creator.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

WTF are you talking about. Yes there have been aliens and ships mentioned for hundreds of years. Look up the UFO “battle” that happened over Germany, I think it was in the 1700’s. There are drawings and newspapers reporting on it. Available online, easily.

That has shown to be fireworks.

One of the new things the italians brought was fireworks! Thats right the germans had never seen fireworks before. So they opened an institute of pyrotechnics in Nürnberg. As you have probably deduced, there was either an exposion or "show" of sorts concluding with that spectacular wood carving.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I study the information given by a channelled source who I have found very trustworthy and who have operating through several channels since the 1970s, and they have been asked lots of times about this subject. I don't have the exact quotes to hand but I will try to sum it up.

They say we have had aliens make contact with us since the very start of humankind. It's not constant, and we go thousands of years sometimes between contacts, but ther are a couple of species who have taken on the role of "caretaking" us. In a mostly hands off way.

Our technological evolution has been growing exponentially. Before the last thousand of years or so contact could be made fairly openly without disrupting global progress and without mass panic and hysteria. Contact could be kept local and controlled. Tales of the Greek Gods are apparently stories passed from aliens to humans during contact, and subsequently retold with human embellishment.

Contact tailed off as humans became globally more connected. Then we set off the first nuclear bombs, and soon set off tens more in the space of a few years. This set alarms ringing amongst the ET community. We had suddenly become a huge threat to ourselves.

Contact was quickly reestablished - with direct contact being made with the US and Soviet heads of governments
and military leaders, in an effort to build trust and persuade them to denuclearise their arsenals. Some cooperation went on between ETs and the US military in the desert hills of Nevada.

It quickly became clear that this denucliarisation was not going to happen. The ETs soon withdrew the contact and cooperation in order to simply observe.

The contact was a closely held secret within the military and top levels of government, and within a generation or two it had passed into legend and myth as people with direct experience retired.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Svaba
What is so hard about this? How many countless hours as a collective species have gone into trying to prove the existence of aliens and we are no close to the truth then we was 70 years ago.

Makes me think that the exsistance of the human species must be a pretty important experiment if we are being kept from the truth

Historically, a lot of people have come forward claiming that aliens didn't want to make themselves known because they were afraid that humans would "take a flying saucer and put a gun on it", or words to that effect. The contactee movement was well known for having members who claimed to have met aliens that told them that humanity was too warlike to have access to the knowledge that alien contact would bring.

This was during the height of the cold war, so it made sense at the time.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Mars was claimed to be a planet which once had life, long ago.

the reason NASA is on Mars is to find life,

its highly likely that life still exists on mars but underground according to findings in recent years.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

Sorry but only those wanting to interpret cave paintings as such using concepts from more modern times believe they painted aliens and ships.

Its like the idiotic claims that certain hieroglyphs from ancient Egypt show modern day Apache helicopters.

Youtubers and conspiracy site operators trying to fool a gullible targeted audience for clicks and views.

Yes there have been aliens and ships mentioned for hundreds of years. Look up the UFO “battle” that happened over Germany, I think it was in the 1700’s. There are drawings and newspapers reporting on it. Available online, easily.

So why don't you actually look it up and read all perspectives of what it could be instead of one that claims its depictions of aliens and ships?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join