It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
SerialBrain2: Bye Crooked Hillary and [-21]. The last pieces of the puzzle.

This is Part 2.

So, some of those Test messages did have meaning after all.

edit on 8-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Re: www.grassley.senate.gov...

Is Chuck Grassley and Lindsey Graham insinuating that Jeff Sessions didn't do what they asked him to do, so they're hoping new A.G. William Barr will?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I sure as # hope not, I believe AG JS's signature on those sealed indictments is rather important. This is getting muddy, as expected.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Erik Prince acknowledges attending 2016 Trump Tower meeting 'to talk about Iran policy'

ETA: Did Blackwater’s Erik Prince Lie to Congress About a Trump Tower Meeting? I Asked Him.

Thank-you for the links! That "theintercept" article reads like Mehdi Hasan is a hater of America. A pathetic human, who Erik Prince probably wanted to terminate, on the spot.

Since the new breed of American Democrats are also in that fold, I'm sure they'll jump right on this and see if they can whip it into another "Now We Got Trump!" fantasy, for a news cycle or two.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I've got some catching up to do, apologize if mentioned but, this should be hammered on down. This POS keeps on doing his deeds.

AOC - Soros

www.conservativereview.com...
edit on 9-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I sure as # hope not, I believe AG JS's signature on those sealed indictments is rather important. This is getting muddy, as expected.

Wow..you've seen Jeff Sessions's signature authorizing some the indictments?!?!

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez seems be putting on an act in public. The "stupid dumb broad" act. When in reality, she's a master at manipulating...scheming, and backed by sinister wealthy people like, as you pointed out, George Soros. Another example from this week's news on AOC's potential criminality:

Pretend you’re a freshman lawmaker who perpetually rails against dark money -- but your chief of staff has funneled $1 million-plus in political donations to two of his own companies, Brand New Congress LLC and Brand New Campaign LLC.

That’s the hypocritical pickle Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez finds herself in.

At a House hearing last month, AOC made a big show of “a lighting-round game” to wax indignant about what’s legal under the campaign laws. Yet she’s left arguing that the moves by her then-campaign manager and now chief of staff, millionaire Saikat Chakrabarti, were legal (however smelly).
Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Would the indictments stand if he was "out of office" and signed by him? I am not sure.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Soros is a force to be reckoned with
Soros funded Media

Books, newspapers, radio stations, TV stations, websites and cutting edge videos. The pieces of the George Soros media empire are as diverse as the nations of the world and just as widespread. From nakedly partisan left-wing media like Think Progress, the blog for the Center for American Progress, and a TV show on MSNBC, to the supposedly impartial National Public Radio, Soros has impact on the flow of information worldwide.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

She's their new Hussein! I am no racist, if you breath and believe color means nothing to me!

Be careful who you follow...divide and conquer.

I believe AOC is an assassination waiting to happen (FF) to pin on Q...people

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

He's only as powerful as we make him...Ignore/Silence

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Even with all Soros's influence, it should be easy for any Republican to beat a Democrat in 2020, if that Democrat is following the party's new platform.

Example: Bill Smith is for allowing our beautiful children to be legally murdered, just before they are born. I will fight tooth-and-nail to prevent this cold-blooded procedure from becoming legal here in Michigan!

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
A couple of interesting articles by the aptly named Disobedient Media:

The Media Is Lying About Construction At Sohae Launch Facility

Intelligence Contractors Make New Attempt To Provoke Tensions With North Korea
edit on 9-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Remember when Sorors funded Trump Tower Chicago

while we're here, Remember when Trump donated to the Clinton Foundation

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

She's their new Hussein! I am no racist, if you breath and believe color means nothing to me!

Be careful who you follow...divide and conquer.

I believe AOC is an assassination waiting to happen (FF) to pin on Q...people

If you consider what would cause the most ruckus, Ilhan Omar getting clipped would be a better distraction for the news cycle. AOC is Soros backed and why would they rid themselves of her after putting so much into her.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
the Puppet Master forgotten interviewGeorge Soros is the Puppet Master.
edit on 392019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 392019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3003

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
7 Mar 2019 - 11:45:10 PM
www.bing.com...
[Parts 3-9 coming soon]
Q

Let the new round of CyberGames begin!

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
One of the best parts of the Q / Trump Saga is watching anti Trumpets turn such stellar people as McCain, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Stormy Daniels, Avennatti and Cohen into these Patriotic Saints.

Secretly I'm Hoping Manafort and Stone turn so the Left can twist their necks in a full 360 to start praising them.

I hear even Hitler has dirt on Trump and is willing to testify to the House Intelligence Committee.

The interesting thing about the 'dirt on Trump' has always been personal stuff and not things like selling Uranium to our supposed enemies or being associated with anti Semites while calling DJT an Anti Semite (that one lie about DJT is priceless).

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Well, its also about all the corruption. Which is rampant among 90% of politics. It doesn't look like its changed under Trump its just carry on with the status quo. I mean its hard to think he's associated with Q and is the genius he's made out to be when the guy bids on his own portraits to then brag about them on Twitter. Makes me think his spelling errors are just... errors.

Hopefully I'm just being impatient, but the swamp still looks swampy to me. According to the Q movement Hillary has been in hiding/house arrest/panic etc, yet she remains large and vocal. Something needs to happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join