It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Fri Mar 8 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ok, I started at page 50 and read 20 pages so far. Russian organized crime and "our favorite business tycoon" is in reference to...

The suspense is building.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: carewemust

Eric Prince of Blackwater just dropped a bomb. He was at the infamous Trump Tower meeting and was there to talk about Iran. When asked why he didn't reveal that, he said he did and stumbles over why it's not in the transcript.

thehill.com...

So this means that Prince will be summoned back before Congress? Apparently Bob Mueller knows everything, and hasn't indicted anyone who attended the Trump Tower meeting.

BTW.. Is this THE Trump Tower meeting that's been in the news ad-nauseum over the past year? If so, I think we're up to 10 people in attendance. Must have been many subjects discussed. Adopting Russian kids, Obtaining dirt on Hillary, and now, IRAN. None of it illegal...but a BIG DEAL to desperate Democrats and MSM.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Fri Mar 8 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Bruce Ohr's beautiful wife (Nellie) also gave him a memory stick of information she gathered from Russians, which Ohr passed on to the FBI. FBI took all this and converted into a FISA spy application!

When this is all over, the full report will be as thick as the Bible.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

My understanding is that McConnell will not allow a vote in the senate so it is dead.

It truly is a bill to stack the electorate for the Dems.

That bill, as well as refusing border protection would change the electorate fo Dems forever.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Yes, the same meeting. There is a video of his comments at the link. He didn't seem too worried about it, but the interviewer was all over this.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
One of the best parts of the Q / Trump Saga is watching anti Trumpers turn such stellar people as McCain, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Stormy Daniels, Avennatti and Cohen into these Patriotic Saints.

Secretly I'm Hoping Manafort and Stone turn so the Left can twist their necks in a full 360 to start praising them.

I hear even Hitler has dirt on Trump and is willing to testify to the House Intelligence Committee.
edit on 9/3/19 by argentus because: Changed "Trumpets" to "Trumpers", fixing what might have been construed as political trolling outside the Mud Pit

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Ted Lieu will be one of those who "ends it all" at some point during the 4 processes of Justice, Q says are incoming.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Good for Mitch in this decision! But what happened to McConnell forcing a vote to put Senators on-the-record for supporting the $93 Trillion Green New Deal? He promised this vote was coming, 10 days ago.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Different meeting, Care. Not the one with Veselnitskaya.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Yes, the same meeting. There is a video of his comments at the link. He didn't seem too worried about it, but the interviewer was all over this.

Hopefully Congressional Democrats are tiring from embarrassing themselves this year, and will start asking Bob Mueller for information, instead of reinventing the wheel. If Mueller didn't think Erik Prince broke any laws, Democrats should not invest time/money/effort into investigating him either.

(post by CanadianMason removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: Bill1960

My understanding is that McConnell will not allow a vote in the senate so it is dead.

It truly is a bill to stack the electorate for the Dems.

That bill, as well as refusing border protection would change the electorate fo Dems forever.

Virtue signaling. The Constitution says "Citizen" and I'll not get into what this meant, and means now, but it has a very specific meaning. In order to "legally" change who is alive (or dead) to vote is going to the Supremes and defining "citizen" for the public would be worse then the problems they have now.

Big problem: Repubs (anyone) can now, legally challenge every election result. Forever. So Sorosian vote rigging is over, illegal voting is over, so they have to do something.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Different meeting, Care. Not the one with Veselnitskaya.

Can you point me to a news report about this particular meeting? If not, I'll just do a search on ""Erik Prince" "Trump Tower"" and see what comes up.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
pg177

He does not know why he is there?

My guess, Steele's information was garbage. He knew it. He needed another avenue to stir up interest, as he was going down in flames by then. He was leaking to stir it up, he was a fraud and he needed an ally.

That's it, I'm done with this guy. A high level FBI guy, lawyer, shares an email with his wife.

edit on 8-3-2019 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Apologies. Different Trump tower meeting. I added the link in a previous post, but it's trending so easy to find.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

politico on Mar.6

Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has said he expects to call a vote on the Democrats’ non-binding resolution in the next couple of weeks, and he took to the Senate floor Wednesday to reiterate his claims that the Green New Deal would destroy the U.S. economy.

Not sure but think these 'non binding resolutions' is just to call people out as to where they stand.

Think this is something Pelosi is trying to eliminate but it goes by a different name. Something like MTR, or MFT.

Off to bed. maybe someone can clarify.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime
Understood. Thank-you.

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join