It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I am in agreement. Long story below if anyone is interested. If not try twins or not. This is a page with links

A few years ago, I found out my father, was not my father. DNA and a ton of research finally gave me two matches with the same ggrandparents.

Looking down multiple lines, I found a women who's picture reminded me of me. What convinced me to pursue the line was her ears. We both had attached earlobes. Later I checked a graduation pic of me at her age and we could have been sisters except she was born in 1898.

In the meantime, I had a photo of a man who did not look like me (or her) except his dark hair, smiley eyes and small bones.

My brother found a hi school pic of him at 16. It was hard to tell if he was the same. He had a long chin, smile similar but not much else I could detect. Pondering this, a few weeks later I woke in the am and was given "it is in the pictures". Few days later I walked into my living room and saw a photo of my mom and I at 16. I noticed my long chin in the photo at the same age. Now I don't recall my chin being long because it certainly isn't now. Neither is the man's in the photo

My brother took the 16 year old photo and compared it to the very small photo I had (I am talking about 2 1/2 by 2 1/2 ) taken at a distan0%ce. BTW he no longer had a long chin in that photo. His age was about 26.

After enlarging, he ran the two through the program and it came out 80 % chance they were the same person.

I have had this confirmed since.

All this to say, the face changes over time, especially childhood to adult.

Happy ending for me. I know who my bio father was.

Also note the alleged photo of Obama as a child had adult teeth so I would guess he is alt least age 8
edit on 8-3-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks for the summaries Cranky!

On your last bullet...
Elizabeth Warren says she wants to break up big tech companies, including Amazon, Google, and Facebook

* Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts has proposed a plan to break up some of the largest US tech companies, including Amazon, Google, and Facebook.
* The Democratic 2020 presidential candidate's plan calls for barring tech giants from both providing a marketplace and selling their products on the same marketplace. It also would appoint new regulators that would undo mergers of massive tech companies.

* "That means we break Facebook away from Instagram and WhatsApp, Amazon away from Whole Foods, Google away from Nest, and more," Warren wrote in a campaign email.

Qurious...Did she just suicide herself?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

How could anybody know for certain wether or not the pic is Obama? Pictures can be faked. Hell, we now have Deep Fake tech to worry about! I don't think the pic is Obama as much as I'd love it to be.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Trillium

Hard to say how old the kid in the left picture is, even if we could find how old Obama was in that picture on the right.

Those ears are not one of a kind. The chin, nose and eyes are different.

ETA: 4 of the 5 kids in the pic you posted have similar ears.

Getting weaker Mikey

On a planet hosting 6.7 billion human beings, having proof you’re unique is of tantamount importance. The ear, it turns out, may be the best identification yet.

Better than fingerprints
Peace

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Warren is now a puppet.

This announcement from the Dems will take the heat off when the real information on the huge Techies comes out. They will then be split up. They have to be.

Companies can not be allowed to interfere with elections. It is wrong!

Who is the puppet-master?

P

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

welp. this is going to be fun

JOBS JOBS JOBS

Working "undercover", so to speak.

edit on 8-3-2019 by FlyingFox because: boom

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Everybody on this side is screaming "declass", but since the intact transcripts are already in possession of the MSM, don't you think a leaked declass could be lurking under any stone?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Compare and contrast with what you posted ( his testimony). March 8th, 2019

Judicial Watch

Big news. We just uncovered 339 pages of heavily redacted records from the Justice Department which reveal that former Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr remained in regular contact with former British spy and Fusion GPS contractor Christopher Steele after Steele was terminated by the FBI in November 2016 for revealing to the media his position as an FBI confidential informant.We obtained the records through a March 2018 Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed after the Justice Department failed to respond a December 2017 request Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:18-cv-00490)). The lawsuit seeks:

All records of contact or communication, including but not limited to emails, text messages, and instant chats between Bruce Ohr and any of the following individuals/entities: former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele; owner of Fusion GPS Glenn Simpson; and any other employees or representatives of Fusion GPS.

All travel requests, authorizations and expense reports for Bruce Ohr.

All calendar entries for Bruce Ohr.

We asked for records from January 1, 2015, to December 7, 2017. Of course, the emails between Bruce Ohr and Steele were heavily redacted, including some of the dates they were sent and received.

Here is a sampling....

edit on 382019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 382019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Wow. Guess those important firewalls did not hold. Discussions with Steele using WhatsApp.

Big bada boom is coming! Carpet bombing commenced.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
More on Ohr.

I just cannot believe he is this dumb. Lawyers make terrible witnesses, they don't often do it and they are, by in large ,their own worse enemies in a game they should know well.

Gowdy asks why he accepted Steele's "hearsay' as something viable. It got Ohr to admit that nothing Steele says would be admissible in court - think FISA even, because he's just blabbing he "heard" and Ohr sees no problem with this. Ohr is a prosecutor who has handled by his own admission 200 cases and is not bothered by the multiple layers of hearsay. Keep 200 in mind.

Here is where Gowdy gets lost (I agree with him). By delivering the "memory sticks" to PS he inserted himself DIRECTLY into the chain of custody of evidence, and FISA investigation related to DJT Presidential Candidate!!! (this is not his "case")

He had never done this before, but suddenly without any reason that makes sense to him and he did this for Steele, who said he was DESPERATE to make sure DJT didn't get elected.

He failed to get a receipt for the evidence delivery nor did he tell Sally Yates - his boss, he was doing any of this go-between stuff.

He just can't be this dumb, he has to have some other handler, mind control or other mechanism driving him. Wife - maybe, but...

Gowdy goes to page 50

Fascinating add: Cummings and Nadler do not ask questions themselves but lawyers do. Valerie Shen asks post Gowdy and her set up is to undo Gowdy's work. She's good, but you can see Nadler doesn't want the truth, he wants to accomplish damage control. She attempts to paint him as an Russia expert and that is why he is involved, but he just admitted he has ZERO idea why he was involved.

edit on 8-3-2019 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Christ Almighty where the hell did they dig these chuckleheads up??????

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

MOD NOTE
warning....crude image
edit on Fri Mar 8 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Everybody on this side is screaming "declass", but since the intact transcripts are already in possession of the MSM, don't you think a leaked declass could be lurking under any stone?

FF, I think this is priming the pump. Part is to see who says what in the MSM. Who flips, who stays the course. I think part of it is to give Q folks meat - yes reading all this is raking leaves on a windy day. DJT and Q have stated the requested DECLAS is only part of what will be let loose.

Here is the thing. To date we've not had anything like this before. All "revelations" such as Iran Contra and Vietnam etc., were orchestrated by the C_A entirely, from docs to "Uncle Walty" telling what it all means and how to feel. This will be the first really "here people, read it for yourselves without agents" so we need some priming.

Consider that one giant name on any FISA doc will bring the storm - Obama.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

It's an accumulation of evidence that makes the Obama theories more plausible. For instance, when he went to Kenya last year and said on video that he was thrilled to be back home again..

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

How could anybody know for certain wether or not the pic is Obama? Pictures can be faked. Hell, we now have Deep Fake tech to worry about! I don't think the pic is Obama as much as I'd love it to be.

If they are faked then it isn't obama.

I also dug up the original (of the 5 kids) and it seems to have been used in a few stories about kid soldiers in Yemen.

ETA: yemen-now.com...
edit on 8-3-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I agree that the ear is a great identifier but not from some grainy low res pic. All you can see in that pic is that the kids have protruding ears. That isn't what that article is talking about.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Eric Prince of Blackwater just dropped a bomb. He was at the infamous Trump Tower meeting and was there to talk about Iran. When asked why he didn't reveal that, he said he did and stumbles over why it's not in the transcript.

thehill.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Compare and contrast with what you posted ( his testimony). March 8th, 2019

Judicial Watch

Big news. We just uncovered 339 pages of heavily redacted records from the Justice Department which reveal that former Associate Deputy Attorney General
All travel requests, authorizations and expense reports for Bruce Ohr.

All calendar entries for Bruce Ohr.

We asked for records from January 1, 2015, to December 7, 2017. Of course, the emails between Bruce Ohr and Steele were heavily redacted, including some of the dates they were sent and received.

Here is a sampling....

These documents leave no doubt that for more than a year after the FBI fired Christopher Steele for leaking, and for some 10 months after Donald Trump was sworn in as president, Bruce Ohr continued to act as a go-between for Steele with the FBI and Justice Department.

This matches poorly to say the least. Of course this is his "public" testimony - his testimony in the white room may have been entirely different.

Funny, Steele was cut loose for leaking? What a moron? Well we'll find out what kind of moron he is when his deposition is released next week.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Not worth my time, sorry

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

There is nothing for you to argue. That is a crappy pic and you can't use it to identify a person by their ears.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

As of November, there were 4 distinct categories of classified documents that would expose a huge criminal conspiracy, according to Devin Nunes. He calls them "buckets". I call them "BOOMS!". (Q often puts 4 "Boom"s together.)

Here is Nunes Describing Them: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join