It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I just got finished watching this video and it is scary to realize this IS happening.
Basically AOC is an actress, she answered a casting call, she is on video talking about it.

The troubling part is the unelected people controlling her have other elected representatives, such as Rashida Tlaib, who also answered a casting call, and have stated they want 100 or more politicians they control in office.
Must Watch
"The Brains Behind AOC Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez"

Hope this is not OT in this thread, IMHO this is horrifying and needs to be seen.

Here is a Q researcher "Area 17 Ground Zero" who posted the video of AOC admitting she got the role of politician during a casting call.

If someone feels this line of research is thread worthy please run with it.

"Know Thy Enemy"

edit on 3 9 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeenItBelieveIt
a reply to: Justoneman

Well, its also about all the corruption. Which is rampant among 90% of politics. It doesn't look like its changed under Trump its just carry on with the status quo. I mean its hard to think he's associated with Q and is the genius he's made out to be when the guy bids on his own portraits to then brag about them on Twitter. Makes me think his spelling errors are just... errors.

Hopefully I'm just being impatient, but the swamp still looks swampy to me. According to the Q movement Hillary has been in hiding/house arrest/panic etc, yet she remains large and vocal. Something needs to happen.

I now I am impatient for it because I have been aware of this since the Kennedy Assassination. It is has been like a slow train wreck that you can't stop but it seems so obvious it is going to happen.

Then boom one day, we have Commies taking over the party that some believed to be for liberal, every body has freedoms, point of view. Commie/Fascist D's and RINO's can be lumped in to. They always tell everyone what to do for the "common good" with an eye for their own good and nothing else.
Then it becomes a nightmare:
Failure to comply with illogical demands are dealt with severely. Where you live is decided for you and your family. Now you can't get on a train or plane in China without passing a social test based on frivolous save the Commie party BS.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Is this a Q proof moment.
We are the news now ? Faster than notifications j/k
LoL msm is throwing anything and everything at the wall.

edit on 392019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I never read a word of Michelle having had her baby's Invitro.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

The beauty is in the fact that 10 years ago this would've likely flown completely under the radar.

Not anymore.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
What is Q saying about Li Yang, the owner of the prostitution / human trafficking spa where Kraft was caught?

Oops they got you again the MSM. ATS Brother, come to the realization with us that the MSM wants to give us false info to make us think a certain way. Then when we don't they try to call us stupid for not believe their freakin' BS.

edit on 9-3-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I imagine this is the same way they found Obama as well.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

If you really believe the "q" Story... Trump is just an actor as well, recruited by "q" and his team of Merry Men(people) to save the universe

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Written n 1996 this goes right along the same "plan"

Mass media as political actors

I want to focus, however, on a different way in which media organizations might seek to influence policy: the indirect approach of using their publications or broadcasts to try and change the beliefs and policy preferences of mass and/or elite audiences, which would presumably affect subsequent policy decisions.(1) This indirect approach might be especially attractive to media organizations because of their special positions as key disseminators of political information. Its use could have important implications for the nature of democratic deliberation.

Do media argue for particular policies in editorials? Here we are on fairly solid ground. Yes, obviously, media editorials often take stands on the issues of the day; that is one of their declared purposes. Many newspapers, magazines (especially journals of opinion), and broadcasts carry such editorials. Moreover, practically all observers of the media would agree that different media tend to take distinctive stands, and that those stands often remain consistent over many years. The Nation leans left, and the National Review tilts right. The Washington Post and New York Times are socially (and, to a lesser extent, economically) liberal, while Wall Street Journal editorials thunder with conservatism; other publications line up at various points along the ideological continuum or continua.

Enjoy the show on steroids

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Queen, wow, I had not heard this until now, but it’s not surprising given everything that’s been uncovered. Opens the speculation doors up wider. Nice find

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX
Who do you think is pulling the strings now?
I am not asking “Who is Q”.
That, quite frankly, is a moot issue to me.

LC

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Looks like a letter/directive that we've never discussed in Q threads, has been found..

After it claimed no such document existed, the Justice Department just unearthed a letter Matt Whitaker delivered to the Utah U.S. attorney directing a review of how the department handled the Clinton Foundation and the Uranium One issues.

Then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions wrote the letter on Nov. 22, 2017 for Utah U.S. Attorney John Huber. Matt Whitaker, who was Sessions’ chief of staff at the time, emailed the letter to Huber that day, writing, “As we discussed.” He also sent Huber a copy of a letter the Justice Department’s Congressional affairs chief sent to the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee on Nov. 13 of that year.

The existence of a letter documenting Sessions’ directive that the DOJ revisit probes of Trump’s top political foe is a surprise because a department lawyer said in court last year that senior officials insisted it didn’t exist. The liberal nonprofit American Oversight obtained the letter through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request they filed on Nov. 22, 2017––the same day Whitaker emailed Sessions’ letter to Huber.

“‘Lock her up’ was wrong at campaign rallies, and it’s even worse coming from the Department of Justice!,” said Austin Evers, who heads American Oversight. “Even after this long, it’s still deeply shocking to see the black and white proof that Jeff Sessions caved to President Trump’s worst authoritarian impulses and ordered a wide-ranging investigation of his political opponents based on demands from Congress instead of the facts and the law.”

“It strains credulity to believe that the Justice Department didn’t know about this letter when they swore under penalty of perjury that it didn’t exist–you don’t exactly forget about a formal directive to investigate Hillary Clinton signed by Jeff Sessions,” he added.
See the letter at: www.thedailybeast.com...

What are the implications of this? The letter seems to imply that Bob Mueller is investigating Hillary Clinton too, doesn't it? Also, this confirms that Q's "Trust Sessions" statement was 100% spot-on.

Austin Evers, who heads the liberal organization who unearthed this letter via a FOIA, has a lot of nerve calling this a "get even" move by Congress/Trump/DOJ. What the hell do they think Congressional committee heads Schiff, Cummings, Nadler, and Waters, are doing?!

-cwm

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I hadn't heard about MB's in vitro until recently.

I saw an interview from her book tour where she discussed it.

I *think* that was the first time she let the public know, so pretty recent.

Found it she also mentions having a miscarriage early on and having trouble conceiving for years.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
New Q up...can't post right now.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Q just posted the letter as well.

Backs up Whitaker as the Scaramucchi plan.

Sessions and Whitaker paved the way then stepped aside.

No leaks, now the letter suddenly shows up?

Must be time for the hammer to drop soon.

I think it was Saber who asked if they start the investigations can someone stop them?

I clearly remember Wictor in a video talking about this in reference to Whitaker specifically.

No, the investigations cannot be stopped they must continue once started.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I haven't watched the videos yet but your post made me think of this.

The meme is Heba Huma's sister and AOC.

The top pic, I believe, is AOC and Huma and it must have been awhile ago pre teeth fix and nose job.

AOC talks about having her teeth fixed for sure.

I will watch the videos later not sure if they say when this casting call happened but it looks to me like AOC has been around a long while.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Lots of new drops up to 3010
Text of 3010

IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN.
BE VIGILANT.
Q

qmap

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
There had to be something big unseen for Brennan and HRC to lose their security clearances.

Had to be!

No way that was just a fluke!

No leaks.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Hannity just said everything he has been talking about the Deep State is about to go down. Hannity has good sources. I asked Sara Carter on Twitter if her source was Q. I’ll post if she responds.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

ITS ABOUT TO HAPPEN?!?!

Straight from the horses mouth. I believe it is almost put up or shut up time for everyone. Time to push all your chips to the middle of the table. Let’s get it.

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join