It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

Where are these 'leaks' being posted ?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
You know thinking about this it appears the appearance of the TFT and TFTR episode won’t hurt TTSA. It might actually in some peoples thinking TO confirm their government connections.

Yes, and it's also some pretty funny coincidence that manic-depressive rapid cycling Celltypespecific TTSA cheerleader showed up out of the blue, brought up TFT, and then TFT just happened to join the fray again. What are the odds?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This was on reddit ... posted over a month ago!!

Phil Mantle thinks the documents about the Santili film are authentic, I heard he provided NIDS betacam footage of it.

edit on 6-6-2019 by TheMadScientist2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Beta cam footage of what? the meeting?
Have you looked up that Vegas company address? have a look street view, I have doubts .

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
We need to sum up the ramifications of this information. Put it in perspective.

As I said earlier it won’t hurt TTSA.

It ironically, in a strange twist helps them.

It doesn’t matter even what tale they’ll say they got the video from.

TTSA will not be exposed on this one. Or any other incident, I suspect.

Just like in politics, they have their detractors and they have their admirers.

Nobody is going to be loved or disliked by everyone. It’s the law of life.

What one man consumes another regurgitates

The objective reality of UAP’s is the goal we seek. And that seems to be a permanent conundrum: the UAP’s, UFOs, whatever you want to call them are just some bad son of bitches one can't get a handle on.

So like Hammer said
U can’t touch this

U can’t touch this

edit on 6-6-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Betacam footage of the santili film.
I don´t know if this interview is authentic, but it seems to be the same document Grant Cameron spoke of...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Ahh! sorry I have UFOlogy fatigue this week.

I need a nap

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Willtell
You know thinking about this it appears the appearance of the TFT and TFTR episode won’t hurt TTSA. It might actually in some peoples thinking TO confirm their government connections.

Yes, and it's also some pretty funny coincidence that manic-depressive rapid cycling Celltypespecific TTSA cheerleader showed up out of the blue, brought up TFT, and then TFT just happened to join the fray again. What are the odds?

That's an obvious and astute observation. Such odds are the same as those guys EVER getting any real knowledge!

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Zero odds.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Here's the way I see it but, admittedly, my mind is shot, so feel free to point out flaws.

TFTR is either TFT or not. If he's not case closed.

If he is TFT then I see, basically, 3 probabilities.

1.) He's part of some mysterious operation that started to take shape some years ago and he has a "cover"--a history-- that the average Joe couldn't manage if he was a recent addition to whatever TTSA is selling.

2.) He's a faker with some savant-like abilities that needs some attention and got hold of the story somewhere along the way and committed it to memory. He's answered my questions privately very quickly, in real time it seemed, so he can't be googling everything. There are such folk with that kind of skill so it makes this list.

3.) He had the experience we're hearing described by other "witnesses."

Confirming either number 1 or number 3 would both be pretty big for those of us with more than a passing interest. 2 would be a bummer--and par for ufology--but at least it would be out of the way. Okay...bedtime for me too.

edit on 7-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Strangers bearing gifts on ATS.

Like in this thread

We are discussing a video that got deleted from YT and within a day or so a random member joins ATS and his first post is stumbling upon said YT vid that just randomly got uploaded THAT DAY on a YT channel that had no previous form in this area.

As I said on that previous thread- it's like a bad ARG .

The only information worthy of note in this entire episode is that whatever the AN/Spy recorded transitioning 28KFT to 50FT in .78 seconds (a 3,500 G acceleration with a minimum required top speed of 47,000MPH) was likely not a solid object because : everything we know about thermodynamics and entropy.

edit on 7-6-2019 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
ready for some more fun kids?
imgur.com...

Something doesnt smell right at all with everything that's occurred over the last week or so...

Byrdes of on kynde and color flok and flye allwayes together.

edit on p37453192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p42450192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Pigs not had chance to go through everything just now. But is this another Tindall offering?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Strangers bearing gifts on ATS

It must be the go to place

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

shes not the original uploader - she wasnt of the original email chain either, she was just tweeting it

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

OK!

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Something doesnt smell right at all with everything that's occurred over the last week or so...

I'd say the last 5 years.
There's been a distinct abundance of Unicorns 'round them there UFO/SAP parts.
It looks very much like someone has mobilised what can only be described as a well resourced "finger trap" to ensnare any credible participants.

TheGut pondered such a possibility in a previous ATS thread back in 2014.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

depends what you mean by "unicorns"

edit on p21640192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Remember Tom claims he read the same books and knows all the stories and lore like we do.

Now, for everyone out there, if you were assembling a team of advisers would you pick the team DeLonge ended up with?

duh:

This is something I've never understood. If you're looking for people who have access to the secrets and maybe even physical evidence, then who do you go to? You? Joe from the street? The Kardashians?

If former WH chief of staff, Senate majority leader, commander of Air Force research lab at Wright Patt, Skunk Works bigwigs, senior CIA guys and former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence won't do? Who the hell do you go to?

Remember these people need to meet two criteria:
1) They need to know the secret (or parts of it)

2) They need to be willing to talk about it (and put themselves out there for ridicule and critique)

If they have credibility and resumes to prove it, even better.

Now, If your point is that there is no secret at all or that no one knows anything, then say that.
But if there is something behind the curtain, these would be the people to go to.

edit on 7-6-2019 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

The problem is that we rely on the people who we believed to have lied for years will suddenly tell the truth.

Didn't Tom say after meeting with these people" feeling good is a death nuke missile to UFOs...shouting Jesus stops abductions....there are alien bodies and crashed UFOs...UFOs are bad...magic is real".

Now they are telling us "UFOs are real. We don't know what these things are".

Over the years, [The Pentagon] has lied about UFOs and they’re lying now said someone recently.

So is the moment when they stop lying a point where they tell you what you always wanted to believe was true?

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join