It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
One small snippet that has been covered before but not really aligned to what was going on can now be further clarified with the unredacting of Elizondo's name on the Harry Reid Letter (assuming it's genuine of course).

Here is the timeline........

================================

24th June 2009 - Harry Reid Letter (now) confirms Elizondo was copied into communications about AATIP as one of the government personnel. Although it is not clear in what capacity he received the letter.

18th Dec 2009 - Elizondo and colleague John Robert....

...met with officials of the Port of Baltimore to discuss Baltimore becoming the first port to sign on. "The first port to come on line will set the standard," Robert said.

"We want this to be for Maryland by Marylanders," Elizondo added. He said they may even establish the company's headquarters on Kent Island once things are up and running. Baltimore officials, Elizondo said, were interested and want to hear more.

Stardem.com

The piece also confirms that they'd received a patent for their concept the previous February (2009). The link indicates it was filed in Feb 2006 & published in Aug 2007. However there are also other patents filed by Elizondo that continued to be filed from 2002 to as late as 2015!!

Late 2009 -

"...“After an OSD/DIA review in late 2009, it was determined the reports were of limited value to DIA and there was a recommendation that upon completion of the contract, the project could be transitioned to an agency or component better suited to oversee it. ”

Email from Pentagon - Blackvault

2010 (date not confirmed) - Kari DeLonge Press Officer TTSA confirms Elizondo took over as Director of AATIP.

Email to Blackvault

So what's going in here?

Was "Never Ship Empty" just one of many CI shell companies? With Lue and chum fronting it as part of an operation that never came to pass? Or maybe it did? We just don't know.

Or was Zondo intent on leaving the DoD for his own business venture? It would take a lot of time and energy to start up a company like that from scratch. It's not like setting up your own hotdog stand (no I won't go there!)....

Then he's put in charge of a project that the DIA says is of "limited value"? If indeed he was put in charge.

I may be way off here. But I think this might be a clue almost everyone has overlooked.

What was he up to during 2009 with this cargo ship business?

edit on 6/6/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Doesn't look like he was able to sell it to any ports. Also didn't seem like he planned on being bogged down by AATIP and ready to hustle outside the DOD.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Seems strange to me that a man who was described by TDL as someone whose name you could not even say out loud would be pictured and featured in a series of newspaper articles like that. Wouldn't such a thing jeopardize his previous and current covert work?

What exactly does a "special agent" at the DOD really do?

It's also pretty clear that Zondo seemed to know little or nothing about UFO history. Wouldn't the first thing you would need to do when appointed to a position to study the threat that UFOs pose to the military be digging through every UFO file you could get your hands on?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

So what's going in here?

Was "Never Ship Empty" just one of many CI shell companies? With Lue and chum fronting it as part of an operation that never came to pass? Or maybe it did? We just don't know.

Or was Zondo intent on leaving the DoD for his own business venture? It would take a lot of time and energy to start up a company like that from scratch. It's not like setting up your own hotdog stand (no I won't go there!)....

Then he's put in charge of a project that the DIA says is of "limited value"? If indeed he was put in charge.

I may be way off here. But I think this might be a clue almost everyone has overlooked.

What was he up to during 2009 with this cargo ship business?

On the surface it doesn't seem to be as "solid" a concept as the two were claiming it was. As you mentioned, something like that would entail a lot of work. Of course, if it were to come to successful fruition the pay-off would be substantial.

As you also point out, Lue seemed to drop it pretty quickly. I thought digging around on "John Robert" might turn up some clues, but with a name like that (real name or cover?) an ordinary search isn't turning up anything of interest so far.

The article mentions the two met in the Army. What do we know of that period in Lue's professional life?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

It's also pretty clear that Zondo seemed to know little or nothing about UFO history. Wouldn't the first thing you would need to do when appointed to a position to study the threat that UFOs pose to the military be digging through every UFO file you could get your hands on?

You would think, but Elizondo explains it away as that he didn't want to be influenced by previous theories and wanted to bring a fresh perspective as he went along. That's slightly plausible that someone might think that. It's also slightly plausible that it could pay off in a "thinking outside the box" kind of way.

However, I don't think it's plausible if your job is to find answers to the question. I wonder if any of the players are sorry they decided to accept this mission? I also wonder what kind of names they call Mirage Man?

MM---there's not another collation of what is out there like these information-packed threads that I'm aware of. Reddit is designed in a way that's awkward for this kind of research imo. I'm thinking a dedicated twitter account (from the skeptical side as opposed to the young guns groupies) and a dump of the information collated would significantly increase not only public awareness but would also significantly increase the number of open-source researchers. Might also find some folk who have some helpful information they may not even realize they have. Just a thought.
edit on 6-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Just an FYI....someone claiming to be Thefinaltheory (TFT) has returned on another thread on ATS !!!!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Linking is your--and our--friend, Cell. What are they claiming?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Indeed...canaries singing me thinks...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I don't know..I need to catch up with the thread. Going to give it a read. I hope the moderators can either verify this claim...or ensure that individual changes there handle/tag/profile name.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: celltypespecific

Linking is your--and our--friend, Cell. What are they claiming?

Scroll to end:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't personally get why he would claim to be someone he's not, if that is the case

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
High f@ckery

NIDS aliens now this. TTSA>real housewives

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

It also and suddenly occurred to me that individuals whom witnessed the NIMTZ encounter or the GIMBAL event are lurking on this thread.... Its a pretty logical assumption as this thread has a gold mine of information that actually approximates the reality of the current situation....
edit on 6-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

It also and suddenly occurred to me that individuals whom witnessed the NIMTZ encounter or the GIMBAL event are lurking on this thread.... Its a pretty logical assumption as this thread has a gold mine of information that actually approximates the really of the current situation....

It is quite fascinating to go to the original thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Without a doubt, through the haze and skepticism, this event was real, and from what people remember and are saying about it, from then until now, the information fits.

Additionally, the video, despite being posted on the German site, is probably authentic also, for whatever it's worth.

Very interesting from a number of viewpoints

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Has anyone pondered why TTSA has partnered with FOXS NEWS.....
(Tucker, Foxs and Friends, several Foxs podcast)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

On the surface it doesn't seem to be as "solid" a concept as the two were claiming it was. As you mentioned, something like that would entail a lot of work. Of course, if it were to come to successful fruition the pay-off would be substantial.

As you also point out, Lue seemed to drop it pretty quickly. I thought digging around on "John Robert" might turn up some clues, but with a name like that (real name or cover?) an ordinary search isn't turning up anything of interest so far.

So far nothing on Army careers. Although Lue has claimed to have been in Afghanistan for a time. I note that he has filed patents related to shipping projects from 2002-2015. So although no visible commercial pay off so far I would hedge towards this being a personal passion.

As for John Robert well I think this resume shows he worked as a supervisor in CI Operations if you scrutinise it closely.

Although for now yet more excitement appears to have blown up in this topic. So we've had a TV show première, an alien autopsy email discussion leaked, an unredaction of Elizondo's name on the Harry Reid Letter and Chris Mellon claiming something about if there were dead bodies from Roswell then he ate them in Congress or something like that!!!

It's all overwhelming. Do you smell Trondant again GUT?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Although for now yet more excitement appears to have blown up in this topic. So we've had a TV show première, an alien autopsy email discussion leaked, an unredaction of Elizondo's name on the Harry Reid Letter and Chris Mellon claiming something about if there were dead bodies from Roswell then he ate them in Congress or something like that!!!

It's all overwhelming. Do you smell Trondant again GUT?

What a laundry list and flurry! Yeah, I need a clothespin at this point. Thanks for the link, I knew you'd turn up some points to ponder. Okay...back to the current event that has totally changed my plans for the day.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Background information that may be helpful in understanding the big picture.
edit on 6-6-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lakespirit

Thanks for that info...

I read that book, a good book by a very good conspiracy guy who died very young.
True, he adeptly connected the entertainment complex with the military, or better that the MIC infiltrated the entertainment complex. So your point is well taken that TDL may have been connected already...a junior G-man by birth.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I picked a bad day to not read the forum it seems.

Catching up now.

Why is this guy back now? Is there any other explanation than this thread?

----------

Just saw this on Twitter:

www.wearethemighty.com...

A UFO story on the We Are the Mighty military branding web site that I found the other day after reading Cometa/Cometa2's bizarre post on the old Nimitz video thread. That seems rather unrandom to me.

Trondant indeed.
edit on 6-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join