It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I haven't had a chance to read this document yet - just a cursory glance - but if this is truly the same document that Grant Cameron said was leaked to him and was explosive or game changing or whatever then I have even more doubts about his judgment than I did over the fake Firmage announcement. He said he was going to put this document into a trust to be revealed upon his death.

How has this been sitting on Reddit for more than a month and no one noticed?

Also - IMGUR has to be the most obnoxious way possible to post documents. Perhaps a PDF would be too easy to trace.
edit on 7-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

-----

A few more thoughts

- It's not that the Admiral document doesn't contain explosive information. It's just that without the parties involved coming forward and confirming the details this is just a fine piece of UFO fan fiction.

- The Reddit user LAF01234 who posted this on the aliens subreddit also posted the Alien Autopsy memo three days ago. They have only posted three times.
- They showed a great deal of restraint waiting two months for someone to realize what they had posted.
- They must have purposely picked a forum that entertains some of the craziest theories instead of a more "respectable" venue.
- Is this person Tindal or did she just find the posts and retweet them?
edit on 7-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
So is the moment when they stop lying a point where they tell you what you always wanted to believe was true?

You don't have to believe in proven, demonstrable fact. That is how we know something to be true in a relatively objective sense (depending on context). Do you know anything more or are you simply being asked to believe in something else?

Trust is earned, not given. Are they doing anything to earn your trust? Has anyone accepted responsibility for past mistakes? Etc, etc, etc.

From my perspective, I see a lot of iron filings, running hither and thiver while a load of magnets are being waved around. Metaphorically speaking. Some people need to be told and those people want to be told something.

Nature will runs it's course.

edit on 7-6-2019 by KilgoreTrout because: italicised take-over rectified

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Assume the JA who Admiral Wilson says is a liar not to be trusted is John Alexander.

I like this Wilson.

Wilson upholds some parts of the core story in this interview:

There is a core group of mostly civilian scientists at a large private defense contractor working on this issue.

They have a crashed vehicle.

They have been making very slow progress back engineering this thing and are very frustrated.

Much of this fits with what TDL used to say in his interviews before he was back benched.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Sublant

The problem is that we rely on the people who we believed to have lied for years will suddenly tell the truth.

Didn't Tom say after meeting with these people" feeling good is a death nuke missile to UFOs...shouting Jesus stops abductions....there are alien bodies and crashed UFOs...UFOs are bad...magic is real".

Now they are telling us "UFOs are real. We don't know what these things are".

Over the years, [The Pentagon] has lied about UFOs and they’re lying now said someone recently.

So is the moment when they stop lying a point where they tell you what you always wanted to believe was true?

I get your point, but you didn't answer my question. If not these guys, then who?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I was actually thinking the same thing lastnight KansasGirl, that it was strange that TFT suddenly showed up ....maybe he was here all this time and when I mentioned that it is critical to determine who cometa/tft was he decided to reveal himself.

Also I am almost certain that Kevin Day is on this forum as he has posted on other sites back in 2010 regarding the Nimtz encounter.

Interesting collection of characters on this forum.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

there are indeed lots of interesting characters around here;

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I was actually thinking the same thing lastnight KansasGirl, that it was strange that TFT suddenly showed up ....maybe he was here all this time and when I mentioned that it is critical to determine who cometa/tft was he decided to reveal himself.

Totally amazing.....

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Totally amazing.....

Isn't it?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

whatever the AN/Spy recorded transitioning 28KFT to 50FT in .78 seconds
a reply to: Jukiodone

Hi Jukio,
Was this in the Official EVENT document...if so that would be more objective radar data to confirm the UAPs.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I totally agree with this statement...ALOT has happened over the past two weeks.
It could simply be coincidence based on the release of Unidentified and its corresponding associated media hype machine.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Let's be serious. The time for TFT to make a reappearance here was when the Nimitz video was released by TTSA two years ago. There was all kinds of activity here looking for him.

This was pre-planned with an advance man here to reintroduce the subject and stir up some interest.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Exactly! That's why I asked him why now.... why not in 2017 when the first NYT article came out....or 2018....
Why now 2019....The only rational explanation is the the media hype machine associated with Unidentified.

This was TFT response to my question why now:

5. This isn't some hollywood script, I do what I do when I feel like it simply put. That's like asking me why didn't I leak the video and information right as it happened? Maybe I waited till the deployment was over, I waited for the right timing the burner to go in the secret computer. When the stars align so to speak is when I naturally act. I'm honestly pretty offended about how my initial story was recieved, and how all you guys need the story to come out by the news,or the govt to be real. Don't you know the govt supresses information only until they can supress it no more? Now you all have to bare witness to the truth, that I dropped it along time ago, here exclusively for you. I'm proud of that fact, I like this site,I think its a great tool for people searching for the truth and like minded thinkers. But honestly you guys need to learn to trust people a little more, its not like im signing a movie deal or a book deal, I haven't made a cent off of any of this and infact really put myself, my neck my family, my normal life all at stake.

edit on 7-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

By the way Lue Zondo will be interviewed by Martin Willis and Alexandro Rojas today...Lets hope they ask him DIRECTLY
His he the DIRECTOR of AATIP and why is the Pentagon Spokes person claiming he had no responsibilities with AATIP.

edit on 7-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I'm not worried if its TFT or not for now. It will come out. Always does

If it IS him I want to ask as many raw questions as possible before the cabals get to him for tv shows and podcasts that may start to change the narrative, as inevitably the story line will be a 'press play' canned answer scenario, so now is a good time.

If it's not him or this is all a disinfo campaign, meah who cares then what his replies were, it can disappear in to the ether for all I care.

I'm not going to be embarrassed if I didn't howl at him and point a finger and shout disinfo.

But just in case ....I'm not chasing anyone off ....yet.

Cheers Z
edit on 7-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Anything is possible at this point. We are truly through the looking glass people…

Where… Black is white and white is black

Expect any old weirdness to pop up next

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Alot of ufologist and interested folks ...
you can participate

Live Lue Zondo interview

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

If it's not him or this is all a disinfo campaign, meah who cares then what his replies were, it can disappear in to the ether for all I care.

I'm not going to be embarrassed if I didn't howl at him and point a finger and shout disinfo.

But just in case ....I'm not chasing anyone off ....yet.

Ditto.
I'm checking out a few more things and then I'm gonna do a post on the other thread on some of the things I looked into from my communications with TFT(R) and my thoughts on it all. Not that my thoughts counts for much but I'm doing this mostly for my own curiosity both longstanding (aviary) and the current events.
edit on 7-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Good background thread on Admiral Wilson - the subject of the leaked Eric Davis interview transcript and his earlier denials of having looked into the UFO programs:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
Good background thread on Admiral Wilson - the subject of the leaked Eric Davis interview transcript and his earlier denials of having looked into the UFO programs:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's my thread from 11 years ago.
Here is the whole compilation
omnitalkradio.weebly.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I got kicked off for asking how the TV show isnt entertainment when it's made by an entertainment company.

Ohh and asking Rojas how the NDA was going....and that he's full of #.

In fact on reflection that last part might be why lol.

Ohh and as Becky will have noticed, say the word Blackvault three times and a young gun somewhere loses there smile. Talk about triggered...

What a load of bollocks...
Good night everyone!

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

If I put all the questions about what TTSA actually is and accept it really is a privatised company disclosing what we know about the UFO phenomenon. Then I would want NASA scientists, an experienced media spokesperson, a UFO historian (not a popular UFOtainr), a proper business adviser and yes I'd probably need someone from the military with background in what was going on.

But I would not choose the team DeLonge has chosen. Nor do I understand why they've got a bunch of neuro scientists and biologist on their advisory team. Unfortunately I'm not a mind reader.

Does that answer your question?

What would you do?

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join