It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Exactly this is just a transcript from the CtoC interview. Everyone knows TDL has very fringy ideas on the purpose of the UAPs....he thinks they are EVIL ALIENS.....

I wish we could just focus on analysis of the radar data and other signal intelligence...

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
TDL states numerous times that there are certain things he was told that he's not allowed to share at present. Except our breakthrough in anti-gravity. They gave him the go ahead on that. No national security issues there heh.

Let's just say that was true. That, by itself, would not only call into question what Lue and Chris "Balloon Man" Mellon have said about the "observables" being far beyond anything we have, but would also seem to lend credence to the observation/theory that since the two main reported incidences were in highly-controlled airspaces during advanced training exercises, TPTB were throwing our advanced tech on unsuspecting personnel.

If people knew what the stakes were, if they just knew what these guys are telling me, and once people know this stuff and if it really caught fire and everyone knew that this was real, it would completely... It would change everything, it would just change everything. How we operate as a country, how we operate in partnership with other countries, and what our civilization is doing. Because don't forget that, yes, we have cracked gravity. And yes, we are building machinery that have anti-gravity. And yes, I was told that. It's a big deal.

edit on 5-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

I wish we could just focus on analysis of the radar data and other signal intelligence...

Have at it man. You're the scientist here right?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

But it's interesting to see where Tom's head was at. He's kept telling "it was the Cold war and we found a lifeform" story but has changed the details of where and who said it at times.

Pretty much the "core story" that post-modern ufology is built on. Maybe they figured, correctly, that Tom--with his encyclopedic knowledge of UAP-ology--would swallow it whole?

I remember you addressing his changing story on that aspect but can't recall the details. That seems like a moment you would never forget the details of who, where, and when you were told.

And, on top of all the other mysteries, that bio-warfare aspect---how the heck does that fit?

What got really... What was really interesting about this is that I started getting advisors that were in different areas, people that deal with space, people that deal with intelligence, people that deal with bio warfare, stuff that you wouldn't necessarily think I should need, but I got them.

edit on 5-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I've had a hunch from the day they were "released" that the "GIMBAL, GOFAST, FLIR" videos are NOT what they (TTSA) say they are. Just a hunch, and that was before knowing the rigamarole with some of them being seen years before in internet world AND on German art project websites.

But this: I doubt the Navy "names" videos. Those names (GIMBAL, GOFAST, FLIR), did TTSA dub them that, so as to have a quick way to reference them? Because if they are saying that's what the Navy called them, I doubt it. They would be referenced by a document number or a form number with a document number and date combo.

Probably not an important detail, but it's been bugging me since those videos "came out." If TTSA is saying that's what the Navy called them, that should be verifiable. (ha)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Lol yes actually unfortunately its not RNAseq data...

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

If people knew what the stakes were, if they just knew what these guys are telling me, and once people know this stuff and if it really caught fire and everyone knew that this was real, it would completely... It would change everything, it would just change everything. How we operate as a country, how we operate in partnership with other countries, and what our civilization is doing. Because don't forget that, yes, we have cracked gravity. And yes, we are building machinery that have anti-gravity. And yes, I was told that. It's a big deal.

Thus hence the Navy's patent for an antigravity machine...
Navy's Patent for antigravity craft

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I doubt he was referring to Kumbaya. TDL seems to be suggesting the military is fighting the aliens in secret. And the US military Industrial complex is noble. Give me a break. What's he been smoking?

They really brainwashed him. Soon we’ll see electrodes coming from his skull & bones.

As far as he saying he can’t tell us some things. Like what? I seriously doubt the military would give this guy a security clearance and tell him anything of any importance.

edit on 5-6-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Thus hence the Navy's patent for an antigravity machine...
Navy's Patent for antigravity craft

Gee, I hope China doesn't find that! Or any suckers...it might totally fry their brain.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

In regards to TDL and the idea that 'nobody would give him a security clearance', I feel like chiming in here to say that the character that we refer to as TDL is in actuality TDL III, the son of TDL Jr., corporate fleet oil executive who passed away at around the time that the whole "To the Stars' idea was launched. I mentioned this in the other thread on this topic, and then also mentioned the book' Strange Scenes in the Valley" by Dave McGowan, which is about how often successful rock stars and entertainers have military family connections. The concept of a Military-Industrial complex is a foregone conclusion these days, while the concept of a Military-Entertainment complex is maybe a newer, more nebulous concept for people. I feel like its interesting that so many sleuths start here with the concept that TDL III is simply some aging pop-punk singer from California. Could it be possible that TDL III was chosen because he is in a 'circle of trust', established largely through family/military/economic connections? I mean, if it was just a matter of selecting a rock star from California to be the mouthpiece for the project, they could have gone with Gwen Stefani, or Snoop Dogg, or Miley Cyrus, the signal boost would be much stronger. My guess is that TDL was selected for a specific set of reasons, which mostly involve security issues.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: lakespirit

Now that’s a new angle, very interesting! Just finished Moondoggie
Anyways, I like the direction you and @The GUT are exploring..
edit on 5-6-2019 by InspectaBecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

The concept of a Military-Industrial complex is a foregone conclusion these days, while the concept of a Military-Entertainment complex is maybe a newer, more nebulous concept for people.

That is a pretty profound statement I think.
Good to see you here, lakespirit. The late Dave McGowan's work in this area is pretty solid--though not perfect. But a definite must, imo, in starting to understand the IC's involvement and machinations in the counter-culture movement and most of the arenas associated with it.

It's a very big and complex subject all by itself. I actually mentioned McGowan's work in relation to topics here the other day and I didn't even realize that about his father. Thanks for sharing that.

When I say his work wasn't perfect, there were tidbits in his Laurel Canyon work where--for example--if faced with two competing interpretations he would choose the interpretation that better fit his thesis/theory. Also, like any author putting together events from the past (or present for that matter) he got a detail wrong here or there but in those cases I don't think it was intentional. Overall, however, he was on to something that deserves consideration.

His book on the Laurel Canyon angle was his definitive piece on it, but his online series prior to the book covers most of his work in that area and can be found at the link below.

TDL's familial connections--and the mysterious group of associates mentioned in his Knapp interview that I referenced on the page before this one--might be looked at from this angle to see if it turns anything up.

INSIDE THE LC: THE STRANGE BUT MOSTLY TRUE STORY OF LAUREL CANYON AND THE BIRTH OF THE HIPPIE GENERATION: PART I

edit on 6-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Not only was he saying cold war and alien bodies, he was also saying you can rebuke an alien in Jesus' name.
Someone may have gently muzzled him (probably after Joe Rogan) in the recent years, probably a good idea

I haven't heard his c2c from last week.

When he started putting this out at least he didn't deny back then he may be spinning gob-#e

Sekret Machines intends to demonstrate that by merging fictional and nonfictional approaches, including mass media and social media in a variety of strategies, something analogous to ‘truth’ may be discovered…”

creationexotheology.wordpress.com...

Actually that article I've linked has some interesting theological questions surrounding TDLs deeply heretical (if you are religious) position. Not that he is atheist far from it. He actually embraces the concept of the serpent being the real God and that aliens are far more important than Jesus.

The guy is all over the place,wildly unpredictable, and that isn't a good front man for a business trying to pull perception from fringe lunacy to being taken seriously amongst scientific and defense peers.

edit on 6-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Actually that article I've linked has some interesting theological questions surrounding TDLs deeply heretical (if you are religious) position. Not that he is atheist far from it. He actually embraces the concept of the serpent being the real God and that aliens are far more important than Jesus.

Tracing the history of that particular brand of philosophy especially in light of some of his associates of like mind (to include a number of scientists) is probably a pretty big key to this puzzle. It's been around for ages. Certainly a key, I think, as far as figuring out Delonge himself. But maybe even moreso: Remember those folk he trusted that he encountered in "sanitized" ways we the public might not expect?

Thanks for the link. Headed there now.

edit on 6-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Thanks GUT for the reply, and I agree that McGowan is imperfect, as many outliers and squeaky wheels seem to be. One of the things I didn't always enjoy about McGowan was his occasional angry tone, he would sometimes write in an agitated, hot tone, whereas I tend to prefer the cooler, more professorial approaches of people like Jacques Vallee and Peter Levenda. Speaking of Peter Levenda (the same Levenda who appeared alongside DeLonge III in the Podesta photo), I feel like he sort of forecast the rise of a personality exactly like Tom De Longe III of Blink 182 when he wrote about the power given to entertainers in our culture in his "Sinister Forces" trilogy.

edit on 6-6-2019 by lakespirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hi Lake.

I believe PL co wrote 3 books with TDL... make of that whatever you can

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Yeah. Levenda doesn't just write about the matters we often refer to as the occult. He's an adept and by his own account has significant experience with rituals. I'm pretty sure that's what Delonge was referring to when he referred to folk he trusted.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Is one of the other four blokes saying, "Who let one of the canteen staff into the room?"

Tom looks as comfortable as a skeptic at a Young Guns convention.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

The Helmets they would have been wearing and a brief history of those and testing / deployment of;

The Boeing Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System (JHMCS) combines a magnetic head tracker with a display projected onto a pilot's visor, giving the pilot a targeting device that can be used to aim sensors and weapons wherever the pilot is looking. It does so by synchronizing aircraft sensors with the user's head movements so they automatically point where the pilot looks and displaying flight information on the inside of the helmet visor so data is always in view.

In July 2000, Boeing received U.S. Navy approval for JHMCS to proceed into low-rate initial production and deliver 36 systems as part of the F/A-18E/F Super Hornet aircraft that would be delivered in fiscal year 2002.

The Navy began F/A-18E/F Super Hornet flight testing of the JHMCS in April 2001. On Aug. 29, 2003, the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) awarded Boeing a $24 million contract to produce 100 JHMCS destined for the U.S. Air Force F-15 and F-16 aircraft and the Navy’s F/A-18E/F aircraft. DOD contracts for full production followed in February and June 2004 for U.S. Air Force and Air National Guard F-15 Eagles and Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcons, along with U.S. Navy F/A-18E/F Super Hornets.

The system’s first operational use was during Operation Iraqi Freedom. Customers for the system include Australia, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Korea, the Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Turkey and Switzerland.

Source - Boeing

There also appears to be a number of companies that are specifically contracted to provide modifications to those helmets, such as Collins Aerospace which have all manner of extra gadgets to pimp up the helmets. Either way, even unmodified, it's clearly a complex piece of kit.

Two basic methods are used in current HMS/HMD technology - optical and electromagnetic. Optical systems employ infrared emitters in the cockpit (or helmet) and position sensing infrared detectors on the helmet (or cockpit), to measure the position of the pilot's head. The principal limitations of this approach are the potential for a restricted field of regard, and potential sensitivity to sunlight entering the cockpit.

The most popular approach in the West is the use of electromagnetic sensing. Designs based upon this idea exploit the basic physics of alternating electromagnetic fields, as commonly used in electrical transformers. A coil placed in an alternating field will produce an alternating electrical voltage the magnitude and sense of which depends upon the orientation of the coil within the field. If the coil is aligned with the plane of the field, th voltage is at its maximum, if the coil is aligned at a right angle the voltage is zero.

In practice a design will use one or more fixed field generator coils within the cockpit to create the electromagnetic field, driven by a high current source, and a sense coil will be embedded in the helmet. The voltage produced by the sense coil is then fed into a black box of electronics which produces the angle measurement. Since we need to generate two or three angular measurements at the same time, we need to double or triple the number of field generator and sense coils, and orient each set at right angles to the other. Sounds complicated ? That is not all that is required. A sense coil at some arbitrary angle will be producing voltages from two or three mutually orthogonal fields, yet we need to be able to sort them apart. The simplest approach is to drive the three sets of field coils with slightly different frequencies, and then use notch filters in the electronics to separate the measurements for the three axes. In this manner, all three coils can be used to measure all the fields.

Electromagnetic sensing is not without its warts. A big issue is placement of the field generator coils within the cockpit to provide proper coverage and a suitable field of regard. Another issue is preventing the fields from coupling into wiring associated with other systems in the cockpit and thus causing havoc.

Eighties designs used 60 Hz fields and analogue processing, but the latest third generation technology employs 240 Hz fields and digital processing, to improve slew rates and accuracy.

While the manufacturers have declined to comment, it would appear that the JHMCS will provide support for raster scanned imagery to display FLIR/IRS&T pictures for operations in poor visibility or at night. The photograph of the helmet separated from the Display Unit clearly illustrates the hihg voltage coaxial and discrete/serial connections via the umbilical, which is embedded in the helmet. Unlike the DASH series, the high voltage supply is not embedded in the helmet and feeds up via the umbilical, through a quick disconnect inline high voltage rated connector. An attachment is provided to allow a NVG package to be clipped on during flight. The JHMCS will provide a 20 degree FoV for the right eye, with an 18 mm exit pupil.

It is expected that the JHMCS will be in production shortly after the year 2000, and will be supplied first to units intended to deploy the high off-boresight capable AIM-9X missile.

www.ausairpower.net...

I can understand why closed head injuries might be a problem with this kind of technology. I also wonder, because it seems to be an either or, infra-red or electromagnetism, why you would then get an infra-red add-on from Collins? I would kind of assume, that there was a reason that Boeing didn't include it, perhaps it was cost, or space, or perhaps it is because using both causes other problems with accuracy or pilot interface. The US made it a condition of the deal that the two systems, Boeing's and Collins be compatible, but either Boeing didn't want to integrate it or Collins wasn't sharing.

But, if they were using the add-ons to the helmet, they also would have more detailed data collected by those add-ons which would better inform us of the nature of the UAP, from what I can gather.

Interesting.

Cheers Pigsy

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Sekret Machines intends to demonstrate that by merging fictional and nonfictional approaches, including mass media and social media in a variety of strategies, something analogous to ‘truth’ may be discovered…”

creationexotheology.wordpress.com...

Much ado has been made over the fact that he likens religion to a cargo cult trying to understand something alien. For the record, he doesn’t mean aliens from outer space:

“Everyone wants to pin it down to aliens and flying saucers from other planets. And that’s not the truth. That’s almost like taking someone’s quote out of context… So Gods, the first book, is setting up a foundation for people to understand that the human race is akin to what is known as a ‘cargo cult,’ [which] started in World War II with indigenous tribes. Planes would come in and drop cargo for the troops. [The tribes] had never seen anything like that before. They never even had contact with the outside world. But they saw these planes and created a religion based on them. They worshipped it, hoping that these gods would drop off cargo to them. In the book Gods, we’re trying to set up a foundation so people can understand that all the religions of the world are a form of a cargo cult. And it all relates to seeing things in the sky and supernatural contact.” [Brackets in original]

This is very consistent with his postmodern worldview. He thinks that none of us have a lock on the truth and all of us have swallowed the well-meaning misunderstandings of the people who tried to understand the Phenomenon before us. He thinks that we saw things we didn’t understand – he cites the Star of Bethlehem as an example – and formed belief systems around them.

I was browsing BBC iplayer yesterday and found David Attenboroughs series on the Pacific "paradises" in the Archive. I definately recommend watching it, particular the episode on Tanna and the "cargo cult" of John Frumm.

Contrary to what Tom is claiming, the islanders who came into contact with US forces in WW2 had been in contact with the "whites" since the end of the 18th century. Some even had received Spanish visitors in the 16th century. Many islands, like Tanna, had by the time the US armed forces arrived, been "blessed" with either one of the European mission schools, or those of the American Seventh Day Adventists, both of whom were attempting to domesticate the natives into a productive work-force. While some islands remained remote and unexplored, still using stone tools, they were by no means completely ignorant of the ways of the "white people", those ways were simply alien to them. Not all such islands developed cargo cults. Of course having a world war arrive on your doorstep must have been horrifying, but no more so than it was for any one otherwise uninvolved and trying to go about their lives.

The term cargo cults is currently disputed, Attenborough's programme seems to make clear why. What is explained to him, was that an American white man arrived, he installed a radio mast and gave them a radio. They were told to listen to the radio and it would tell them when the cargo would arrive. I suspect they were to raise a red flag at this point, but I can't find any confirmation of that. They were told not to let any other white man know about or see the radio.

What appears to have subsequently happened though is that when the planes dropped the cargo, American soldiers came and took it away. This seemed to result in the belief that in order for them to receive the cargo, they needed to be soldiers. So the ritual developed of dressing up, marching, making landing strips etc, just as the American soldiers who picked up the cargo had. In the process of this, they pointedly rejected the Europeans influence on the island. The beliefs and associated rituals continue to morph and develop, but it's all highly rendolent of the Man who Would be King.

So, if Tom is saying that the situation we are dealing with is similar to what happened in Tanna, he may have a fair point. The destruction of indigenous belief systems (by Christian "missions") for the purpose of exploiting the people and natural resources, followed by some white dude making promises, in return for loyalty, that he has no intention of fulfilling. That is a huge part of the mess we're in, I agree, and that kind of # goes back all the way to when, which is why they keep on playing the same trick on new marks as they find them. They'd do the same to any ET species if they found them to be sufficiently innocent.

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join