It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I'm not convinced by TFT and his "story" (his words!) nor am I convinced by Celltypespecific and his/her "coincidence" mentions of TFT, no matter how hard she tries to blend in with the "I know, I was just thinking that too" posts.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
a reply to: mirageman

Nolan was a TTSA member but resigned in 2018:

ufotrail.blogspot.com...

That is correct and confirms my earlier post.

. ..Dr. Garry Nolan seemed to be an open minded scientist with an interesting take on things. Trying to find biological markers indicative of an anomalous experience. But he ended his ties of his own accord.

I wish I knew the real reasons behind it. He was very diplomatic when he announced he was severing any connection to TTSA.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

so, cell type specific markers?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Lue Elizondo interview with Alejandro Blogas
About to see if I can make it through it. Here's the Lue bio leading into the interview link. Not sure if there's any new subtleties in the following but I am wondering if the part I've bolded might turn up anything in relation to it all:

Open Minds UFO Radio: Luis Elizondo is a career intelligence officer whose experience includes working with the U.S. Army, the Department of Defense, the National Counterintelligence Executive, and the Director of National Intelligence. As a former Special Agent In-Charge, Elizondo conducted and supervised highly sensitive espionage and terrorism investigations around the world. As an intelligence Case Officer, he ran clandestine source operations throughout Latin America and the Middle East.

Most recently, Elizondo managed the security for certain sensitive portfolios for the US Government as the Director for the National Programs Special Management Staff. For nearly the last decade, Elizondo also ran a sensitive aerospace threat identification program focusing on unidentified aerial technologies. Elizondo’s academic background includes Microbiology, Immunology and Parasitology, with research experience in tropical diseases. Elizondo is also an inventor who holds several patents.

I think the only thing we can confirm there with absolute proof is that ....

Elizondo is also an inventor who holds several patents.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

so, cell type specific markers?

I will refer you back to my post and leave y'all (no I dont talk like that in real life) to make your minds up whether such a dedicated scientist would entertain the thought of interacting with us lesser mortals and across the pond life on forums like this?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

But this particular vid was never officially classified in the first place - or did I miss a meeting down the docks?

The Great Zondo himself didn't think so, either, when he spoke to WIRED:

Of course, there are endless quibbles to be had over classification. Elizondo, for his part, clarified to WIRED that he didn’t believe the videos themselves were ever classified: They were just stored on a classified system. Either way, though, it seems that they made their way into the world without the typical release process, which the Department of Defense requires of “all documents that are submitted for official public release.”

PS: I listened to the Rojas interview (like I said before, he sounds like Peter Lorre on helium) and almost fell asleep. Lots of word salad from Zondo that mostly went in one ear and out the other. In other words, nothing new.

edit on 7-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

stored on a classified system

With my work and I assume with defense jobs you are contracted and obliged to some levels of confidentiality or at least are not permitted to remove or distribute property or intellectual property from that entity, classified or not.

It's theft.

edit on 7-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I'm not convinced by TFT and his "story" (his words!) nor am I convinced by Celltypespecific and his/her "coincidence" mentions of TFT, no matter how hard she tries to blend in with the "I know, I was just thinking that too" posts.

Yeah, I noticed you leap on "story" (Freudian slip or talking in newsworthy terms? Place yer bets).

As for Celltypespecific, it was only his (I sense male) initial over-enthusiasm for TTSA and relentless shouting at us that made me flinch, but he has calmed down considerably, and maybe really is trying to focus on Facts Vs BS after swaying back and forth between teams.

Although the 'exclamation mark' button on his keyboard must be in tatters!!!!!!!!! (I know it's a bit odd to talk about you in third person, Cellty, when you're actually HERE, but you seem to be someone who wouldn't mind.)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Unless the ships themselves are actually life forms.

What I was thinking.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Yep.

Let's just say that without authorisation, if I plug any sort of device into my servers/computers at work I'm in trouble. If I then copy data or media files I'm in serious trouble. If I was to release any of those files onto the the internet..

* The best case scenario would be that I would be rapidly looking for new employment.

* The worst case scenario is that I would be facing serious time in jail.

I don't think claiming I was ordered to do so by any of my superiors would really strengthen my case on that one. There are rules, regulations and laws that I am made aware of and have to obey. Even if someone else tells me to ignore them I face the consequences of my actions.

I think this is yet another moment where we should go..... "Hmmmmm" .

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

the 'leaked' footage, well, Isaac Koi warned ATS in 2007 to be aware of these kinds of HUD videos that could be inspired by (not made by) Australian filmmaker Chris Kenworthy's similar work

The leaked video is real.
Remember it was accompanied with the EVENT document that cometa posted.
The EVENT document was verified by individuals (Fravor, WSO, etc)

Not sure if many people know that the other two videos GIMBAL and Go Fast are actually the SAME event that took place around 20minutes apart confirmed by David West over at Metabunk.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I am not going to take the bait...

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Maybe Celly is some kind of mystical summoner who conjured TheFinalTheory by simply saying the name.

Or perhaps this is a magical thread and we can all do it. Let me try:

Hey, does anyone know what Bill Moore is doing these days?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

The important take home from the interview is that Lue clearly indicates that TTSA is in partnership with the GOV.

He clearly states that they are proud of this fact and indeed its for the benefit of the disclosure process by citing their contribution in changing the Navy's reporting guidelines and getting the GOV to admitting that they released the videos.

What's interesting is that they are NOT HIDING the fact that TTSA is a GOV sponsored operation, something to consider. This ties in with "We Are The Mighty" organization (this needs more research how is TTSA connected to this group).
The only thing I found was that it was started in 2017..... which was the year TTSA was formed and the NYT articles came out.

I would also look into what company owns the History Channel....and connection to TTSA.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I don't mind.

Kansasgirl does have a point. When you look at the events objectively. As I did state it was weird that TFT showed up after I made the comment that TFT/cometa are central players in this story.

I am not trying to blending...not sure what that means.

I am data driven by training.....as I mentioned when I first came on this thread I did not do my homework, I was abnoxious, and abit disrespectful with my comments.

I still believe TTSA is moving the field forward despite their questionable composition (ex gov spooks, crazy TDL).
The reason why I am on this thread is to read your insightful comments and analysis that's all.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

With my work and I assume with defense jobs you are contracted and obliged to some levels of confidentiality or at least are not permitted to remove or distribute property or intellectual property from that entity, classified or not.

It's theft.

And under those circumstances, Isaac could be charged with "Handling/Receiving". But considering Isaac is one of the smartest, nicest bunnies around, I think we can bet on him being safe. There must be a US legal technicality for this particular matter in terms of the receiver of said goods/info.

Alternatively, Isaac thinks it's a load of baloney and knows he'll never receive the bloody thing anyway.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
Hey, does anyone know what Bill Moore is doing these days?

Here's a really old callback:

"I'm wondering how all of this fits into John Winston's Photon Belt stuff."

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Of course, I already said clearly I would never presume to tell IK the law and I mentioned nothing about him being charged with anything??

I just said I hope he doesn't, but if anyone knows how to manage it he would.

I worry a bit too much for peeps.

lol

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Sublant

If I put all the questions about what TTSA actually is and accept it really is a privatised company disclosing what we know about the UFO phenomenon. Then I would want NASA scientists, an experienced media spokesperson, a UFO historian (not a popular UFOtainr), a proper business adviser and yes I'd probably need someone from the military with background in what was going on.

But I would not choose the team DeLonge has chosen. Nor do I understand why they've got a bunch of neuro scientists and biologist on their advisory team. Unfortunately I'm not a mind reader.

Does that answer your question?

What would you do?

No, it does not. Do these people you listed meet the criteria of:

1) They know the secret (or parts of it)

2) They are willing to talk about it (and put themselves out there for critique and ridicule)

Admittedly this is difficult, but if - as many would suspect - there is confidential information and/or evidence of otherwordly craft, it would be within the MIC and managed from the government side by a select few politicians and bureaucrats. So, like it or not, that's where you have to go. What possible good would having someone like Cristopher Scolese, Director of Goddard Space Flight Center, standing on a stage saying "I don't know anything about aliens, but it's a big universe out there", do? Or Tyson doing his "Ooooh, aliens", thing for the hundredth time.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I worry a bit too much for peeps.

Yes you do and I personally find it absolutely adorable.

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join