It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Can everyone please remember that if you link to anything from either George Knapp's Vegas news site or this new one of his that they cannot be viewed in the EU and some other nations. Neither of them conform with EU GDPR laws.
ArMaP, the ATS moderator, is in Portugal (I think) and said he couldn't view Knapp's site until he tried the Opera browser and selected a proxy in North America to use in the "VPN" mode built in to the browser. So maybe Knapp's site can be viewed in the EU if you're willing to use Opera, though I can't say I recommend Opera browser, only saying it might work if configured properly.

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
I wonder if the associated video influenced claims of it flying away at high speed. If so, the irony is that the video does NOT show an object moving off in such a fashion, contrary to popular belief.

Just as the 2015 "GoFast" object is anything but Fast due to the obvious parallax effect.
Good question. I remember Fravor appearing on a television program where someone commented about how fast the UFO moves at the end of the FLIR video and Fravor agreed that it seemed to be accelerating at the end. So that proved to me beyond any doubt that Fravor is not an infallible witness (and I think nobody is an infallible eyewitness including me), since he was under the understandable but false impression that video showed some acceleration at the end, which is a misperception, not real acceleration. It's also Fravor's assumption that the object in the FLIR video may be the same object he saw but whether it is or not there's no good evidence supporting that conclusion. He lost track of the UFO he saw, and the video shows what may be an entirely different UFO later that day, in a different location, with different performance characteristics which don't match Fravor's description, once the misinterpretations are resolved through careful analysis.

edit on 20191112 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

All I can say is that if you read the original thread Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP then people might disagree with points or argue over facts. But I didn't come to any hard conclusion back then. Except for what seemed to be going on was the privatisation of space exploration and UFO studies. I thought the US government was following the line of other governments and (at least publicly) distancing itself from the topic. Most of that information still stands up today nearly two years later though.

However since then all we seem to have had from TTSA is a huge marketing campaign. Tit for tat arguments on social media from their crowd of cheerleaders. People pulling documents out of their sofa when they could have revealed them ALL straight away in Dec 2017 publicly and played their hand fairly and visibly from day one.

That was the time to make an impact with their supposed goal to....

..inspire, explore and apply discoveries in ways that can advance human knowledge and have a profound impact on the future of humanity.

It was a fleeting moment when they got the attention of the world. After that 99.99% of the planet was no longer paying attention.

Whatever is going on is no longer what Tom once told us he'd assembled his advisers for is it?

edit on 12/11/2019 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

So that proved to me beyond any doubt that Fravor is not an infallible witness (and I think nobody is an infallible eyewitness including me), since he was under the understandable but false impression that video showed some acceleration at the end, which is a misperception, not real acceleration.

Please keep in mind that Fravor actually saw the ENTIRE video....
So yes maybe it did accelerate at the end.

It's also Fravor's assumption that the object in the FLIR video may be the same object he saw but whether it is or not there's no good evidence supporting that conclusion. He lost track of the UFO he saw, and the video shows what may be an entirely different UFO later that day, in a different location, with different performance characteristics which don't match Fravor's description, once the misinterpretations are resolved through careful analysis

Arty.....you are making too many assumptions in your above statement.
edit on 12-11-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

However since then all we seem to have had from TTSA is a huge marketing campaign. Tit for tat arguments on social media from their crowd of cheerleaders. People pulling documents out of their sofa when they could have revealed them ALL straight away in Dec 2017 publicly and played their hand fairly and visibly from day one.

MM...this is were TTSA actually played their cards correctly.....

It would have being a huge mistake for TTSA to reveal everything on day one. If they did I guarantee we would not be discussing them right now....

They realize that the Media has a short attention span....

They have no choice but to slow drip..drip...drip...

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

It was a fleeting moment when they got the attention of the world. After that 99.99% of the planet was no longer paying attention

The US ARMY is certainly paying attention......

Not to mention objective facts: SEASON 2 UNIDENTIFIED.... so yes they do have peoples attention.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

NEMESIS is not just some 'paper program.' From publicly available, but obscure documents we've collected, it's clear that, for years, the Navy has been developing and integrating multiple types of unmanned vehicles, shipboard and submarine systems, countermeasures and electronic warfare payloads, and communication technologies to give it the ability to project what is, in essence, phantom fleets of aircraft, ships, and submarines. These realistic-looking false signatures and decoys have the ability to appear seamlessly across disparate and geographically separated enemy sensor systems located both above and below the ocean's surface. As a result, this networked and cooperative electronic warfare concept brings an unprecedented level of guileful fidelity to the fight. It's not just about disrupting the enemy's capabilities or confusing them at a command and control level, but also about making their sensors tell them the same falsehoods across large swathes of the battlespace.

The Navy's Secretive And Revolutionary Program To Project False Fleets From Drone Swarms

Didn't one of the 'released' videos have a pilot exclaiming - "There's a whole fleet of them...."?

Yeh!

Obviously Zondo would never try to con the public that his request for videos of UAV, Balloons and other UAS was actually for videos of exactly that. We know the military never use the term UFO in official documents.

The article also goes on to talk about Project Palladium a form of electronic counter measures used to spoof radar. Which may have accounted for a number of UFO reports that were tracked on radar going way back to the 1950s.

Back to the 21st century when technology is now much improved. We have witnesses saying these things were tracked manoeuvring at impossible speeds. But if this was ECM then could it just appear that way to the radar operatives? Which leaves only the eye witness testimony.

Things that make you go hmmmm!

When reading about the Navy's Secretive program to project False fleets from drone swarms, besides being reminded of Spiderman, Far from home (hollywood always years ahead of congress) I was inspired to go back to the Nimitz marvel movie and look at something TFT posted on 07.

I feel you, and everyones frusrations wiht the hoax's around here. I dp understand. But i do have valuable information about ufo's and cant help profile them and there characteristics. Thats all I have to offer at this time...you know at first, before I saw a ufo I always assumed it was using gyro technology to balance out the movements. From what I saw thats actually not true. The disks are completely still and show no movement, if they are moving its something the eye cant detect. It's almost like they project themselves to certain points. just throwing that out there too

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

It would have being a huge mistake for TTSA to reveal everything on day one. If they did I guarantee we would not be discussing them right now....

That's exactly my point. We might be discussing them now. But we are the 0.01% of the world doing so.

They missed their opportunity. So what was the point of TTSA in the end?

Disclosure will come from an announcement by a responsible body like NASA or the UN that we've found a bug somewhere in the solar system, or an intelligent signal from somewhere out in the galaxy.

Then Tom DeLonge will take all the credit on Instagram for it.

edit on 12/11/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I am rarely wrong....

We may simply be ahead of the curve.

I remember discussing following Elon Musk Tesla/ SpaceX in 2008 when they were on no one's radar.
TTSA is playing the "long" game.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Please keep in mind that Fravor actually saw the ENTIRE video....
So yes maybe it did accelerate at the end.
Nope. Fravor made that comment when the video was shown on the TV so we could see exactly what they were talking about, it wasn't a reference to something unseen in some other video. It was proof that Fravor didn't seem to understand what he was looking at and Elizondo too for that matter, though you might have expected the pilot to be more familiar with pilot displays.

Arty.....you are making too many assumptions in your above statement.
Such as what?
I'm the one not making assumptions, my complaint is that other people are the ones making assumptions about the UFO that Fravor lost track of re-appearing somewhere else which are unwarranted and not supported by their story, which does not support the conclusion it's the same UFO, especially when the UFO on video shows none of the remarkable performance characteristics of the UFO Fravor saw.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I am rarely wrong....

And embarrassingly lacking in the ability to discern your own levels of conceit as well.

If TTSA are in it for the long game what in fact is the game?

I hope Hal stays healthy.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I am rarely wrong....

And embarrassingly lacking in the ability to discern your own levels of conceit as well.

MSM like Popular Mechanics writing serious, no-nonsense UFO pieces.

Part of the long game of disclosure. ( And social engineering )

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

edit on 12-11-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

I am rarely wrong....

Ah yes, the never ending, never happening disclosure. LMAO.

PS:
PM have always had articles about UFOs. That is the "popular" part of their name I'd guess.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Slightly off topic but I don’t know if any of you guys have ran into this reddit thread yet.

www.reddit.com...

Guy found a memory stick in a car parked and it has lots of pictures and videos regarding reptilians and their various different craft. There’s some txt in Russian that once translated pretty much lines up with what TD has had to say In the past regarding different races.

Link to images on stick: imgur.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Slightly off topic but I don’t know if any of you guys have ran into this reddit thread yet.

www.reddit.com...

Guy found a memory stick in a car parked and it has lots of pictures and videos regarding reptilians and their various different craft. There’s some txt in Russian that once translated pretty much lines up with what TD has had to say In the past regarding different races.

Link to images on stick: imgur.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

Popular Mechanics have done a fair few cover articles in just the last 25 years : Popular Mechanics UFO Covers. A link that was easy to find with a simple web search.

Then of course Life and Time Magazine amongst others going back to the 1940s.....

Anyone can find articles in many other mainstream publications too down the decades. So it's almost reached the point where whole generations have been "engineered".

I guess we all better stay healthy.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: deanbaker

There is an existing thread for that Compelling images on 'lost' USB stick.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
So? That is their long game, regardless of old magazine covers.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I still don't understand how if all evidence of the Nimitz encounter was either destroyed at the time or taken away by mysterious g-men then who was The Final Theory and where did he get the videos and other materials he posted here?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
I still don't understand how if all evidence of the Nimitz encounter was either destroyed at the time or taken away by mysterious g-men then who was The Final Theory and where did he get the videos and other materials he posted here?

"TFT" could be an agent.

He always had the videos.... he did not go back on board the ship to copy them as he claims....Additionally the videos were made in 2004....he claimed to copy them from the ships log in 2007.

The video was copied and shared among the crew.
We need to find cometa. Or maybe TFT can make an overdue Grand Appearance..........

It is still strange that Cometa's call to arms..... "we are the mighty" is literally a military website...

the world is ready for this. you, who reads, and i - we are ready for this. there is no difference between you and me. there is no difference between us all. we have to unite people, we just have to and this is serious. lets us take this very first step. let us take it now and let us not forget, what the world has seen yet and what there is to come for us. we are the mighty ones. we have to form a very new kind of community. we have to form a community with influence, because we are the influence. we have to form a new generation, because we are the new generation. we have to form a community out of the real power and this power i am describing, that is the power actually we do posses, not our so called leaders. we are the mighty ones. we, the people, do not want or even need leaders. leaders that rage war and bring suffering to us since thousands of years! since thousands of years we have been living in the absence of ourselves. since thousands of years we suffered and we died - for nothing. thousands of years and thousands of tears - for nothing? we have to turn the tables - now! we are the mighty ones. we are many and we have no fear. we are the mighty ones. we will come and go, but we will prevail. soon, there will be a website available you will be able to receive more information. and we will spread flyers everywhere with that website and it will appear in every language the people speak.

www.wearethemighty.com...

edit on 13-11-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join