It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Ha great question.

originally posted by: mirageman

So it's almost reached the point where whole generations have been "engineered".

What, with the idea that the UFO subject is a silly nonsense, is not entertained by serious scientists and only kooks and whackos report them?

Yes, they've done a really good job there.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Hmm now when I think about it.... the video that "TFT" leaked actually does not make any sense....

First the video is degraded....... If this was an actual copy without purposeful alterations ....it should not be degraded.

Second.....the video should have had moments preceding the encounter with the TIC-TAC

and most importantly......the way the video ends.........is a clear evidence that the video was edited....

at the end of the video the TIC-TAC supposedly accelerates....where is the rest of the video.......

Why would the pilot stop filming.....? Why is it that TFT just happen to find this particular video that's missing what happens after the "acceleration"....?

CONCLUSION:
This video was sanctioned for release by the US GOV.

If this was a true leak....it would have been higher quality ...and contained info after the "acceleration"

HA....I can't believe I solved it!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

HA....I can't believe I solved it!!!!

Have you?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I don't know...but I may be on to something.

In retrospect...the leaking of the FLIR1 video on ATS does not make much sense.

What's astonishing is the fact that no investigative journalist has bothered to "investigate"

Exactly who is TFT? How exactly was the video leaked....

It''s very very strange to me that that discussion of TFT or how he leaked the video on ATS is a TABOO subject....

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You just said all the above on the other thread you created Cellty.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I'm not aware it's taboo.

As for the incident...

The video being leaked and copied from a government entity is no big thing. If in 2013 a skinny computer Technician with a grudge with hardly any formal education or any major office in government can steal massive amounts of secrets and get away with it than this little flimsy video being copied by another PC tech on a ship and exposing it on ATS is no big thing.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

As for the incident...

The video being leaked and copied from a government entity is no big thing. If in 2013 a skinny computer Technician with a grudge with hardly any formal education or any major office in government can steal massive amounts of secrets and get away with it than this little flimsy video being copied by another PC tech on a ship and exposing it on ATS is no big thing.

I wish that were the case Willtell.....

If it was the case there would be OTHER videos.....

There is only ONE officially verified video by the US GOV. that was leaked (TIC-TAC).

No other video exist...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Its not...it's just been covered many many many times previously. Which is also one of the reasons I pointed you to the predecessor of this thread, ufology does fine regurgitating the same stuff over and over.

Learn to use the search bar celty or actually follow links people give you. Your late to the party fine, I get it, but people don't have to do it for you either.

Sound unfriendly? Probably..but considering how long you've sat on this thread now and most casual onlookers left aboit 350 pages ago...educate yourself - no-ones here to babysit you or read you a bedtime story.

edit on p33122192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Its not...it's just been covered many many many times previously. Which is also one of the reasons I pointed you to the predecessor of this thread, ufology does fine regurgitating the same stuff over and over.

Learn to use the search bar celty or actually follow links people give you. Your late to the party fine, I get it, but people don't have to do it for you either.

Sound unfriendly? Probably..but considering how long you've sat on this thread now and most casual onlookers left aboit 350 pages ago...educate yourself - no-ones here to babysit you or read you a bedtime story.

The videos that TFT released "leak" are very suspicious....

1. The quality of the video should be higher
2. The video should not have suddenly ended after the acceleration

Also if you find my comments annoying please feel free to ignore me...
No need to be a Dick. I have never attacked you or anyone on this thread.

Such negative energy....you really need to control that...as Karma is a bitch...

Despite your HATE...I will say a prayer for you in hopes of reducing the pain and conflict you maybe currently experiencing.

Dear Pigsy have a blessed day and I sincerely hope the higher power reduces whatever pain and negativity you maybe suffering.

edit on 13-11-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS

This UAP issue is already uniquely challenging. It lacks recognition or understanding; it lacks acceptance; there is a serious stigma to overcome; and even more difficult is the deceptively serious challenge of helping government officials and the public process such incongruous, disorienting, disruptive and potentially disturbing information. Finally, if these are vehicles created by another species there is the wholly unprecedented challenge of seeking to study an intelligence greater than our own that apparently does not wish to communicate or be understood.

I think the below program was mentioned in this thread:

There have long been rumors suggesting that environmental scientists participating in CIA’s experimental MEDEA program (an effort to determine if US intelligence systems could further the scientific understanding of climate change) detected anomalous objects entering earth’s atmosphere then maneuvering at high speeds. While this may be mere rumor, contact with the appropriate officials at LLNL who operate this system may help DoD determine whether this unique capability can contribute to the US government’s understanding of the UAP phenomenon.

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Yeah "no sale" on the passive aggressive celty...I will however take your advice and ignore you again!

Good day sir...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Yeah "no sale" on the passive aggressive celty...I will however take your advice and ignore you again!

Good day sir...

LOL you are so funny... you always want to fight with me

I get your point...lets not fight.
Please lets move on.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

The video should not have suddenly ended after the acceleration

It's a camera Zoom, not an Acceleration. All the evidence is there. Why spread false info?

Think and examine it for yourself rather than on the say-so of dodgy UFOtainers. You say you are a scientist, after all.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Well if Cellty is talking about Doxxing any ATS member, that's not allowed though obviously some members like Jim Oberg don't use an anonymous ID so it's not an issue with them. Doxxing anonymous IDs like me or TFT or Isaac Koi would be taboo, but I'm not aware of any more specific taboo with TFT than the general taboo against doxxing any anonymous ATS member.

As for the incident...

I tend to agree it's way less of a leak than Snowden's leak.

Regarding the non-original format, I think I remember coming across some information about the video format the ship used and how it would be possible to transfer a video off the ship but I don't remember exactly where I read that. But a format change in the process I wouldn't find all that suspicious.

More disturbing is the editing, and if there's a longer video why wouldn't the longer video be leaked, without the editing?

I remember a big discussion about whether TFT was for real or not, but the reason it all seemed blown out of proportion to me was, the video didn't seem that interesting (unless people bought into the flawed analysis about the zoom change being acceleration).

So, going back to the old adage that "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence", if the video showed something extraordinary, then the provenance and verification of the video would be very important. But the video doesn't show anything extraordinary, just what could be an airplane acting like an airplane in a location that even David Fravor admits was an area over international waters where he wouldn't be surprised to find drug runners, which could by the nature of their mission be undocumented aircraft. I'm not saying the video shows a drug runner plane, but I am asking if there's any way to rule that out, and I haven't seen any way to rule that out yet. Whatever it is, the UFO in the available video doesn't seem "extraordinary" in any way to me, so I fail to see why people get so excited about it.

I understand Fravor's flawed logic thinking it might be the same object he saw, but the flaws are it was never tracked to where that video was shot and it doesn't do any of the extraordinary things Fravor described. By the way I found even more reason to be skeptical it's the same thing after re-watching the video showing the perspective of the people on the ship who in the re-creation show the UFOs appearing in groups of 9-10. So If there have typically been 9-10 of the UFOs, there is even more reason to think it might be one of the other 8 and not the same thing.

Here's a screenshot from 10:13 showing an alleged recreation of what Day's display was showing the day of Fravor's incident, with 9 UFOs all spread out in different locations south of Catalina Island.

So if this has any accuracy at all, the flawed logic in seeing a UFO pop up at the CAP point without being tracked there and assuming it's the same UFO Fravor saw is astounding. Why couldn't it just as easily be one of the other objects that was in the area? It apparently wasn't so easy to get the tictac on Radar; didn't David Fravor say he only made visual contact and never got the tic Tac to show up on his radar?

Yeah "no sale" on the passive aggressive celty...
It's bizarre, like there are 3 or 4 Celltys all using the same ID, and I never know which one is going to post next.

edit on 20191113 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

More disturbing is the editing, and if there's a longer video why wouldn't the longer video be leaked, without the editing?

This point should not be understated......

This is really bugging me....

Why leak an edited video:
1. Video was not edited? False there is clear evidence of editing, video ends after "acceleration"
2. Video was edited then leaked?
3. Who edited the videos? TFT? TFT copied videos that were already edited?

4. TFT copied files that were "processed" that he found in a folder labelled "UFO 5" which included an EVENT summary, powerpoint presentation, SONAR data (which is highly classified) and edited video.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I personally questioned the guy, TFT, since we were in the same profession and copying a file off a server, or maybe as I remember it was a PC. I know is no big deal if one has the rights. He may have has admin rights to the network.

He was an IT tech and what I gathered was that this incident was no big deal so they had the video in a public directory with access to many and wasn’t a big secret.

edit on 13-11-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: celltypespecific

The video should not have suddenly ended after the acceleration

It's a camera Zoom, not an Acceleration. All the evidence is there. Why spread false info?

Think and examine it for yourself rather than on the say-so of dodgy UFOtainers. You say you are a scientist, after all.

IF you were paying attention..... I put the words acceleration in quotes.... "acceleration".

Anyhow.....

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: coursecatalog

Ha great question.

originally posted by: mirageman

So it's almost reached the point where whole generations have been "engineered".

What, with the idea that the UFO subject is a silly nonsense, is not entertained by serious scientists and only kooks and whackos report them?

Yes, they've done a really good job there.

Yuo can't have your cake and eat it too.

Either there is or isn't a need for a long game, slow roll out disclosure, involving social engineering.

I say there is, TTSA have said there is and that's what they're doing. Everyone is free to agree or disagree, but let's be honest about it. If there still is a need to make "ufology" more respectacle, accepted, easier to digest to the populace as a whole and more main stream in general, then that's the way it is. You can't say dismissively on the one hand it's already been done since the fifties and two seconds later say ufology is a topic for the kooks.

TLD's emails to Podesta were exactly about that, for Pete's sake. He was telling Podesta TPTB had been doing it wrong and he could help them change the narrative.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

He was an IT tech and what I gathered was that this incident was no big deal so they had the video in a public directory with access to many and wasn’t a big secret.

"I was onboard and attached to a naval aircraft carrier, I dont want to post any keywords ...let's just say the ship is a west coust ship. We were doing workups off the coast of mexico.

I work in the computer field and am high enough ranked and trusted to access thet top secret network onboard.

It was about 2300 when the ship went into a "security alert" for those that dont know what that is, its when nobody can move on the ship AT ALL. If you do you will be targeted as a threat and be taken out quickly by the master at arms.

I was asking my fellow co workers what was going on. Rumor was circling around in my department that there was a UFO above the ship. Of course naturally, i didnt believe it and was like "# you guys" (pretty much). Curiousity got me though, I logged on to the top secret computer network *NOTE! I edited the name of the network out due to a suggestion/safety* and did a search of our File Server drive for the most recent modified files. This scanned all users, regardless of rank. Nothing was hidden from me. I especially looked for new files and those that were modified around the time of the "sighting".

I found many videos and powerpoint breifs (navy standard) and written reports and even message traffic that was being passed through our radio division. It was all there. I couldnt believe it at first, but then our ship called in the Air Force because even the captain didnt know what the hell was going on.

I burnt all these files to a disk..."
~TFT 2/2/2007

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
As you know, The Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Group documentary film maker David Beaty has interviewed some of the seamen from the Nimitz and Princeton and provided us their accounts of the UAP incident. Will To The Stars Academy, who struggled to get witnesses to come forward, will they pay the documentary film eyewitnesses and put them on their television show “Undocumented”? Or has TTSA moved on from the Nimitz event?

Because what we need are all these people in a room together hashing out their own accounts on film for everyone to see.

ATS needs to have its own web podcast and interview all the TTSA guys and the military eyewitnesses together. Corbell can moderate and you guys can give him all your questions and everything can be answered at once. The Final Theory, Mick West and Waptek can all have a cameo appearance on it.

And TTSA can answer all the video questions at once!

And everyone will get a free poster.

thenimitzencounters.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join