It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFinalTheory

"I burnt all these files to a disk..."

I've never served on a Navy vessel so I would like to hear from those who have, but do the internally networked systems have cd/dvd burners? In 2007 I didn't see a lot of enlisted techs carrying around writeable media on the off chance they could burn a L33t_HaXOR69.iso image. It's been my experience that all writeable/transmission components are OS/hardware disabled. I've personally had to super-glue the USB ports of site laptops to avoid the very thing TFT is proposing that he/she did.

And If TFT actually did burn a disk - did they also remove the logs of the transfers across the network? You'd better believe any and all data traffic has been laboriously scrutinized; maybe that accounts for TFT's silence?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
As you know, The Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Group documentary film maker David Beaty has interviewed some of the seamen from the Nimitz and Princeton and provided us their accounts of the UAP incident. Will To The Stars Academy, who struggled to get witnesses to come forward, will they pay the documentary film eyewitnesses and put them on their television show “Undocumented”? Or has TTSA moved on from the Nimitz event?

Because what we need are all these people in a room together hashing out their own accounts on film for everyone to see.

ATS needs to have its own web podcast and interview all the TTSA guys and the military eyewitnesses together. Corbell can moderate and you guys can give him all your questions and everything can be answered at once. The Final Theory, Mick West and Waptek can all have a cameo appearance on it.

And TTSA can answer all the video questions at once!

And everyone will get a free poster.

thenimitzencounters.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

That's the original TFT thread I take it.

Myself, GUT, TFT and a few very critical folks( blaming the guy for stealing files) at the time went all over this in that thread he put up a while ago. I don’t recall everything but I think he said he actually copied the files off or on to a workstation (which is only a pc on steroids). Maybe someone can look at that old thread. But we went all over this then.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ParticleNode

I do recall that TFT mentioned he copied off a workstation and somehow installed the burner. But I don’t recall all the details.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

maybe that accounts for TFT's silence?

Or the fact that it was a GOV. Sanctioned Leak... hence edited videos...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Some interesting background on Corbell here:
www.vice.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

You might be right.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I do recall that TFT mentioned he copied off a workstation and somehow installed the burner. But I don’t recall all the details.

Am not going to spend time searching (as there is no reason to believe TFTR was even TFT) but he said he was ordered by a superior to install a CD burner on a restricted device.

It basically went:

TFT ordered by un-named superior to install vulnerability on restricted system in direct contravention of policy.
TFT gets front row seat during "raining UFOs"
Spurred into action...TFT later returns to unattended restricted system and copies specific file using the vulnerability he was ordered to create- then departs completely undetected.

Security policies do get circumvented for practical purposes in the field and people do copy files they arent supposed to...but anyone with more than 3 brain cells would suspect they were being set up as a dupe due to the coercive nature of the situation.

edit on 14-11-2019 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Despite your HATE...I will say a prayer for you in hopes of reducing the pain and conflict you maybe currently experiencing. 

Dear Pigsy have a blessed day and I sincerely hope the higher power reduces whatever pain and negativity you maybe suffering. 

That is hillarious. You belong on the stage Cellty.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

The next phase of all that was how it then became part of a larger story.

Zondo, despite having been the Director Program Element Manager of AATIP since 2008 or 2009 suddenly starts scrambling around trying to get videos publicly released before he gets assigned to his new undercover role as Direct Global Security for a company employing 6 other people in 2017. They also have a National Security Advisor who accidentally leaked Zondo's misspelled draft (possibly never even sent) resignation deferred retirement letter amongst other things.

This is probably just a tiny part of an information warfare campaign that is being waged. It's not really meant for public consumption. Even though maybe Tommy still thinks it is?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
sorry for the mini derail but it seems metamaterials where a thing back in the day

The Greek government conducted their own investigation, with their leading scientist, physicist Dr. Paul Santorinis (Παύλος Σαντορίνης), in charge. Santorinis had been a developer of the proximity fuze on the first A-bomb and held patents on guidance systems for Nike missiles and radar systems.

Santorinis was supplied by the Greek Army with a team of engineers to investigate what again were believed to be Soviet missiles flying over Greece. In a 1967 lecture to the Greek Astronomical Society, broadcast on Athens Radio, Santorinis first publicly revealed what had been found in his 1947 investigation. "We soon established that they were not missiles. But, before we could do any more, the Army, after conferring with foreign officials (presumably U.S. Defense Dept.), ordered the investigation stopped.

Foreign scientists [from Washington] flew to Greece for secret talks with me". Later Santorinis told UFO researchers such as Raymond Fowler that secrecy was invoked because officials were afraid to admit of a superior technology against which we have "no possibility of defense".[8]

Source

The above was taken from tim goods book above top secret i think,It seems some kind of debris and or material was given to santorini to examine,not sure why him and not to some other us establishment. So its possible these kind of materials where found early on.It could be that material sciences have now caught up.Dosent validate ttsas claims just found it interesting.

Another interesting fact? i found in vallees book forbidden science 1 is that the gathering of ufo information just like bigelow does in recent years has been going on since 1960.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
Some interesting background on Corbell here:
www.vice.com...

For people like Jeremy Menger Adamski Van Tassel Corbell this is all about entertainment not about finding out the truth.

I'm sure he was well aware of the real reason for the Lazar raid. But it fit into his dcoumentary so nicely he just didn't care.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
More evidence of social engineering (I was not aware that former Gov. Bill Richardson of New Mexico was into UFOs) ......

The Phenomenon features never-before-seen archival footage and interviews with key eyewitnesses, experts and officials. Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, President Clinton’s White House chief of staff John Podesta, former Deputy Undersecretary for Defense Intelligence Christopher Mellon, and former U.S. Energy Secretary and New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, as well as Jacques Vallee, who served as a scientific consultant on Steven Spielberg’s Close Encounters of the Third Kind, were all interviewed for the doc.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
More evidence of social engineering (I was not aware that former Gov. Bill Richardson of New Mexico was into UFOs) ......

The Phenomenon features never-before-seen archival footage and interviews with key eyewitnesses, experts and officials. Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, President Clinton’s White House chief of staff John Podesta, former Deputy Undersecretary for Defense Intelligence Christopher Mellon, and former U.S. Energy Secretary and New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, as well as Jacques Vallee, who served as a scientific consultant on Steven Spielberg’s Close Encounters of the Third Kind, were all interviewed for the doc.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

Richardson said during presidential primaries that the government didn't tell the truth about Roswell. And the topic was UFOs, not army development programs.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Interesting thread by Serbsta here about those cheeky ghost rockets mate and as well being witnessed in Greece, Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark apparently reports were also coming in from Portugal, France, Tangiers, Italy, Belgium and India.

"Before we could do anymore, the army, after conferring with (US) officials, ordered the investigation stopped." 
Dr Paul Santorini regarding UFOs seen over Greece in 1946. 

Just like Operation Plato then?

originally posted by: Sublant

Yuo can't have your cake and eat it too.

Yum yum - actually I was replying in context to corporate media conditioning since the early fifties (and maybe being a little ironic). I certainly don't believe those things about the subject and maybe should have been more clear - always thought this was a great low down on the UFO CIA/Media situation and who can forget this BS from a few years ago?
edit on 14-11-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
"While Moulton Howe continued to have the metal tested, she received a phone call in July 2018 from To The Stars. "

“They call me up and say ‘we'd like to be able to do an agreement where you could come to San Diego and deliver the piece to us,’” Moulton Howe said. “We've got a lab that we're pretty sure they're going to be able to do the terahertz test.”

According to Moulton Howe, several attempts were made to test the metal by TTSA, but they kept bumping into technical problems. She then received a phone call from Steve Justice, the former director of Lockheed Martin’s Skunkworks and TTSA’s COO, who said the Army might be interested in the metals.

Breaking FYI:
www.vice.com...
edit on 14-11-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

Of interest is why is VICE news media suddenly heavily into reporting UFO related news...?

edit on 14-11-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

.....Earlier this year, DeLonge’s UFO outfit To The Stars Academy paid $35,000 for ‘exotic’ metamaterials according to its September SEC filings. TTSA bought the metals from Linda Moulton Howe, a professional liar UFO researcher, in order to “conduct rigorous scientific evaluations to determine its function and possible applications,”....

...“And the $35,000 figure is probably, well, they think is so low that they couldn't believe it. How do you estimate the value?,” Moulton Howe said. “I figure I've spent about $900 to $2,000 a year from 1996 to 2019 in all the various things that I've done.”

We're all in the wrong job cellty....Unless you've got any chunks of magic materials lying around?

I reckon I could have got that stuff off her for about $20 on sale or return conditions. $35k. There's definitely something dodgy going down here. That's what they payed Hal to test them first and he's kept quiet over that for a year.

edit on 14/11/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParticleNode
did they also remove the logs of the transfers across the network?

In 2010 this was posted by `The Seer`:

“Later that day I discovered all of our external comms had been erased from our optical recording equipment. The time stamps were there, all comms gone. No explanation suffices for this.

The pilots say too they were "debriefed". All of their videos and comms were taken. Nobody was told to remain silent however. Then again, what Naval officer would want to talk about this?

By the way, I once had physical evidence in the form of an .MPG video emailed to me before the [fill in the black] got to him. The video was his HUD display of the intercept. The video switched between TV camera system and IR. The object makes a multi-G maneuver in the video. Reminds one of the old Star Trek intro; that way it zorches away.

Unfortunately, the video was located on a Secret system and I had to leave it there when I left the service.”

`The Seer` of course is Kevin Day.

What is also interesting here is that he says the pilots were debriefed. We know that the Hawkeye crew members were debriefed, and I think the second Falcon crew was debriefed, but were the helicopter pilots from the Princeton also debriefed? The two Air Force men removed equipment from those choppers, so were they in the air gathering intel?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

You're joking around about 35 grand for this rock...right?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

We'll find out very soon..........If Greenwald can actually get a question in

edit on 14/11/2019 by mirageman because: :O

new topics

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join