It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I remember a discussion a few years back on Gregg Bishop's Radio Mistirioso podcast where he and the guest (can't recall who it was) talked about what happens when highly advanced AI machines go online for the first time and they can "see" things we can't directly see or sense. That will certainly be a game changing moment. Maybe that is what the PTB are afraid of.

edit on 11-11-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

So what do you make of all of it at this point Cellty?
What's YOUR opinion?

My opinion...hmmm

Well as I have stated several times...I still can't simple dismiss TTSA because of Steve Justice, Chris Mellon, and Nolan.

I know that the rest Semivan, Putoff, Eric Davis, etc are either counter intell or Gov. contract leaches.

I believe that Fravor and the other pilots saw a UAP/UFOs. I am still unclear as whether its ET or man-made.

Big Lue is still an enigma.....

In the larger scope of things....the needle has not moved, mainstream Americans are still indifferent and uninterested in the UAPs/UFOs.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I was at a conference this weekend and saw several recruiters from Lockheed, Northam Grumman, and Boeing.

Based on my superficial observation of there employees whatever "craft or meta-materials" that is a SAP and diverted to private defense contractors. There will be no leaks.

Additionally there will be a barge of UFO sightings in the next few days as Spacex just launched 60 additional star link satellites.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Circle back time.....Way back to the NY Times Story 16th Dec 2017

What was really going on back in Nov 2014 during that exercise?

For two weeks, the operator said, the Princeton had been tracking mysterious aircraft. The objects appeared suddenly at 80,000 feet, and then hurtled toward the sea, eventually stopping at 20,000 feet and hovering. Then they either dropped out of radar range or shot straight back up....

Why did the Navy leave mysterious aircraft flying around for two weeks before deciding to spring into action?

Then we have....

Commander Fravor began a circular descent to get a closer look, but as he got nearer the object began ascending toward him..... But then the object peeled away. “It accelerated like nothing I’ve ever seen,” he said in the interview.

.... The two fighter jets then conferred with the operations officer on the Princeton and were told to head to a rendezvous point 60 miles away, called the cap point, in aviation parlance. They were en route and closing in when the Princeton radioed again. Radar had again picked up the strange aircraft. “Sir, you won’t believe it,” the radio operator said, “but that thing is at your cap point.” “We were at least 40 miles away, and in less than a minute this thing was already at our cap point,”

By the time the two fighter jets arrived at the rendezvous point, the object had disappeared.

I am not doubting the pilots saw something they didn't recognise. But how did the radar ops then know this was the "same object" that Fravor saw that appeared at the cap point? Because it doesn't say they continuously tracked it. We know Fravor is an experienced pilot. But surely he couldn't make a clear visual sighting from 40 miles away?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Circle back time.....Way back to the NY Times Story 16th Dec 2017

What was really going on back in Nov 2014 during that exercise?

For two weeks, the operator said, the Princeton had been tracking mysterious aircraft. The objects appeared suddenly at 80,000 feet, and then hurtled toward the sea, eventually stopping at 20,000 feet and hovering. Then they either dropped out of radar range or shot straight back up....

Why did the Navy leave mysterious aircraft flying around for two weeks before deciding to spring into action?

Then we have....

Commander Fravor began a circular descent to get a closer look, but as he got nearer the object began ascending toward him..... But then the object peeled away. “It accelerated like nothing I’ve ever seen,” he said in the interview.

.... The two fighter jets then conferred with the operations officer on the Princeton and were told to head to a rendezvous point 60 miles away, called the cap point, in aviation parlance. They were en route and closing in when the Princeton radioed again. Radar had again picked up the strange aircraft. “Sir, you won’t believe it,” the radio operator said, “but that thing is at your cap point.” “We were at least 40 miles away, and in less than a minute this thing was already at our cap point,”

By the time the two fighter jets arrived at the rendezvous point, the object had disappeared.

I am not doubting the pilots saw something they didn't recognise. But how did the radar ops then know this was the "same object" that Fravor saw that appeared at the cap point? Because it doesn't say they continuously tracked it. We know Fravor is an experienced pilot. But surely he couldn't make a clear visual sighting from 40 miles away?

That's a distraction.

Its Important to focus on the fact that Fravor did indeed engage an identified object. This encounter was observed by three other highly trained pilots. This point should not be dismissed.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Suppose the whole thing is a work?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The basic premise of the critique of TTSA is that their spiritual and temporal leader, TDL, deceived the people in believing there would be disclosure.

It's important to understand, in the context of Ufology, what that means.

There are certain events, periods of time, and lore within ufology that are linchpins for what we all believe “disclosure” might expose as either true or false or somewhere in between.

MJ12, the governments true knowledge regarding some huge UFO flaps such as the DC and LA flaps of the 40’s and 50’s., and many others, the Eisenhour alleged alien meeting, the Nixon, Jackie Gleason dead alien witnessing event, the Roswell facts, just to name a few incidents and ufo myths that is expected to be cleared up with a genuine government disclosure. So, ranging from the bizarre possibilities mentioned above to the less bizarre incidents, these haven’t been cleared up by TTSA

TTSA hasn’t remotely disclosed any ufo secrets.

The videos they “ revealed” are within the above examples they could have disclosed if they were a legitimate government disclosure vehicle but they have proven to be a fraud.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

For all we know it could be? From start to finish.

Although I don' think they are anywhere near finished yet.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
CULTIST.....

"Tom Delonge and the UFO Phenomena"
This could be of interest to many on this thread.

As we will see, the UFO is the apotheosis of modern religious sentiments We then delve into the background of Tom Delonge in the early formation of his company "To the Stars." We quickly dive into the rabbit hole of clandestine government contacts and our military's interaction with the UFO phenomenon, as related to Tom by his original advisers from within the government. According to them the phenomenon is not only real, but has often appeared threatening to our military establishment. We end with Tom's original advisers breaking off contact with him, as their identities were exposed in the 2016 wikileak dump of DNC emails.

cultish.simplecast.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I'd suggest starting here;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Great source there Pigs. Those guys really know their stuff.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Ha..
Good point

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

edit on 12-11-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
New Popular Mechanics article on Nimitz Witnesses:

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: celltypespecific
That's a distraction.

Its Important to focus on the fact that Fravor did indeed engage an identified object. This encounter was observed by three other highly trained pilots. This point should not be dismissed.
What part of "I am not doubting the pilots saw something they didn't recognise." makes you think it's being dismissed? Your post seems like a much bigger distraction than mirageman's post, to me.

It's not being dismissed, but mirageman makes an excellent point. They saw something they couldn't identify but the story is not internally consistent. The lack of consistency in the story must be taken into account in trying to figure out what happened. If they didn't track the object from where Fravor saw it disappear to the Cap point (and all accounts I've heard say they didn't), then to say it's the same object is an error in logic.

The misinterpretation is only human but I have seen evidence in another video of how this misinterpretation can occur. The other video shows some hoaxer launching a flare tied to a balloon. The hoaxer called a news crew to report a UFO and the crew found a pilot who saw the UFO. During the interview, the pilot (who happened to be standing on the ground at the time he watched the UFO) said the UFO flew off at incredible speed. In that video of the flare tied to the balloon, we know that's not what happened but instead the flare just burned out which was interpreted as flying off at high speed. It's not surprising that a pilot or anybody might jump to such a wrong conclusion/false observation when they see something vanish; they apparently can assume it flew away at high speed, even if it didn't.

Also, when you consider the testimony from the other pilots, as related by Fravor, it becomes even more questionable if the object really flew off. Fravor said he contacted the other aircraft that observed from 20,000 feet, what happened to the object, and in Fravor's own words he said the other aircraft told him "it disappeared", which does not equate to flying away at high speed.

Details like this matter in ascertaining the possible nature of what Fravor saw. It's difficult with our current technology for a 40-foot craft to vanish (become completely invisible to the eye), but it's very easy to turn off a "tic-tac" generator that makes atmospheric plasma in the shape of a tictac like the one that was being tested at area 51 in 1989.

There are also other internal inconsistencies in the stories among the pilots, like Fravor saying it was hovering and the other pilot saying it was going at 500 knots, and Kevin Day telling a different story.

I'm on the same page as mirageman that "I am not doubting the pilots saw something they didn't recognise." meaning I too am not dismissing Fravor's story in its entirely; I'm sure he saw something unusual. So let's not dismiss that but let's also not dismiss other facts like internal inconsistencies in the stories which are not distractions, they are important facts.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

meaning I too am not dismissing Fravor's story in its entirely; I'm sure he saw something unusual. So let's not dismiss that but let's also not dismiss other facts like internal inconsistencies in the stories which are not distractions, they are important facts.

Ok great point!

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Interesting new development.....

From the folks over at SCU

Letter seeks cooperation on UFO studies from military, government

Robert Powell, an executive board member for SCU, distributed the letter on Monday. He said it had been distributed to 18 senators and congressional leaders involved with the UAP topic.

A private research group is calling on cooperation from American military branches and the U.S. government to further study UFOs. The Scientific Coalition for Unidentified Aerospace Phenomena Studies is also asking Congress to fund research through the National Science Foundation, the Department of Energy, the Department of Defense and/or NASA, and insists the results be published for the public to see.

www.mysterywire.com...
edit on 12-11-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

A great reminder that this thread( the old one and this one)by a genuine ufo scholar, mirageman, is one of the best of the best!

You know it’s amazing they tried to get away with hiring all these government spooks in TTSA and not expect a backlash of mistrust from numerous researchers, and interested parties within ufology.

Excepting of course many ufologists who love the attention of their chosen field of work.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

A private research group is calling on cooperation from American military branches and the U.S. government to further study UFOs. The Scientific Coalition for Unidentified Aerospace Phenomena Studies is also asking Congress to fund research through the National Science Foundation, the Department of Energy, the Department of Defense and/or NASA, and insists the results be published for the public to see.

Can everyone please remember that if you link to anything from either George Knapp's Vegas news site or this new one of his that they cannot be viewed in the EU and some other nations. Neither of them conform with EU GDPR laws.

Here's a readable link for Europe : Letter seeks cooperation on UFO studies from military, government

*** We are not being censored before anyone pipes up (again) about it how disgraceful it is without actually checking why. It is to prevent websites from exploiting your personal data, tracking your web browsing and using other information that can be extracted from your smartphones, tablets and computers. To comply they are supposed to offer a page declaring exactly what they do with your data and whether you wish to opt out of these sites tracking you. This is not George Knapp's fault - it's his web hosting company. Before he gets blamed as well.

However it's their loss as they won't get any clicks from the half a billion Europeans

Anyway to get to my point finally....

Why couldn't TTSA take this approach these guys at SCU are taking?

edit on 12/11/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
... and in Fravor's own words he said the other aircraft told him "it disappeared", which does not equate to flying away at high speed.

I wonder if the associated video influenced claims of it flying away at high speed. If so, the irony is that the video does NOT show an object moving off in such a fashion, contrary to popular belief.

Just as the 2015 "GoFast" object is anything but Fast due to the obvious parallax effect.

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join