It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Observations of an Actual UFO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefinaltheory
instead your just being a bitter dick that probably wouldnt believe in aliens even if they ram rodded your ass son.

They Ram Rod your ass?? ...Who? The Aliens or the NAVY?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the story final theory, if you ever find the video you might want to think about selling it to Dan Akroid and his crew. A video such as the one you described would certainly buy you a more than a few vactions to the island of your choice.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuRising

To CthulhuRising:

If you dont believe me thats fine. I really dont care... keep thinking ufo's are triangles or something. Get out of here, do you know how easy it is to loose track of a mini- cdrw when you constantly moving around the world and country. I'm sure its around somewhere, but if it is...I wouldnt know where to begin looking for it. There is only one other individual that made copies of the data, I'm going to have to try and get ahold of him to see if its still w/ him. Other than that the data was wiped off all network drives about a few hours after the ufo sighting. Even if you dont see the video I had my hands on, I accurately described it and you should be able to envision what it is that I hold true.

Anyways thanks for reading, I hope maybe I have pointed someone out the there in the RIGHT direction to finding out some sort of truth.

later

Ten years navy experience myself and rarely live in the same place more than 3 years since I left..So yes I do know how easy it is to lose stuff (Lost track of a whole bedroom suite out there somewhere)..But as you can see from all the other comments this is a rather big hole in your story..And I am certainly not saying i don't believe in UFO's. I just get tired of new stories popping up promising "evidence" soon to appear that gets closer and closer and then finally...Nothing yet again..So if the disk is out there get it and get it quick or you will be in for a rough ride if you keep promising to try and not deliver..

Now I know you never promised to deliver anything..But that makes it even more the classic teaser hoax..If you have been following these stories for the last few years surely you can see that..

I feel you, and everyones frusrations wiht the hoax's around here. I dp understand. But i do have valuable information about ufo's and cant help profile them and there characteristics. Thats all I have to offer at this time...you know at first, before I saw a ufo I always assumed it was using gyro technology to balance out the movements. From what I saw thats actually not true. The disks are completely still and show no movement, if they are moving its something the eye cant detect. It's almost like they project themselves to certain points. just throwing that out there too

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If the government wanted to know who you are they would! Don't be so sure your a ghost anywhere on the net especially port 80 (HTTP).

As to the video. Wow, what a bummer! You might not have thought seeing a UFO, and being witness to a UFO cover up was important so the disk was misplaced.
What stinker! I'm bummed out I would like to have seen that footage.

As for me... Even if I was not interested in Ufology, and I got my hands on some evidence such as the one you wrote about I would have never misplaced it. I wouldn't care if I moved every month for ten years because that baby would be locked up with everything else important.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ok , a few semi random observations .

I do not believe this person as ever been on a carrier

Here is why :

1 – the “ security alert “ – can you cite any precedent for this “ security alert “ where everyone stands still ?

If there really was a threat to the ship – wouldn’t general quarters be more appropriate ?

You clearly have no grasp of naval terminology .

The only “ no one moves “ drill I am aware of occur on submarines in contact will an enemy vessel

PS – how did the master @ arms keep all 6000 personnel in their compartments ?

Id there was an real alert / threat to the vessel

The marine detachment would be deployed to secure the vessel

All the deck , airdales etc , Hanger crew – fuel and arments techs etc etc

Catapult , safety , launch crews etc etc

If “ no one moved “ who the hell launched the planes ???????????????????

Plus if the ship is @ threat – damage control teams need to be formed up – and at their stations – ready to respond

There is no rational reason for a carrier to be “ locked down “ in the manner you describe

2- the “ video “ – I have never seen a hud / gun camera or other official cockpit video with the “ pilot nick name “ displayed , nor for that matter temperature

Those “ little critical stats “ that you seem to be unaware of are :

Altitude
Airspeed
Horizon
Compass heading
Etc etc

If you want us to believe that this vid ever existed – please show us any cockpit recoding that has “ pilot nickname “ displayed

3 – “ the navy calling the AF “ for help ? I thought you were off the coast of Mexico ?

If the USN really was in a bind off the Mexican coast – there are naval air stations and marine aviation units in California and Texas

Calling the USAF , screaming for help would be an anathema to a USN commander

PS – what the hell were the rest of the CBG doing at this point ?

Your tail stinks to high heaven . nothing you have said does anything to convince me that you have ever been on a CVN , or for that matter have any computer qualifications

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Wait a minute... at first I believed you, but now you are really conflicted in your statements. Sorry buddy, but take a hike.

See its a bit different though, You obviously by your name "Alien Chaser" must be out to find some sort of truth behind all the ufo. When I had this video it was 2 years ago, I wasnt into ufo's and wasnt out to prove anything to the world

good responses, I been researching and fascinated by UFO's for such a long time.

you know at first, before I saw a ufo I always assumed it was using gyro technology to balance out the movements.

You weren't into UFO before you saw the UFO yet you theorized on how they move.

Get out your mommys basement and get some air sunshine.

This thread has been debunked!!!!!

[edit on 3-2-2007 by pompano]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
thefinaltheory I really hope your not a hoaxer and that you locate the video and that the gov don't locate you ..but then I hope to win the lottery to and theres not much chance of that.

sorry...KUHL

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I was sitting here thinking about what to respond with, but I realize I dont even know what to say to something so stupid. You seem extremely envious that you havent seen what i have, I bet you been searching for ufo's for along time. When someone comes along to give you some help I figure I would get a "thanks"....instead your just being a bitter dick that probably wouldnt believe in aliens even if they ram rodded your ass son.

1. I am not trying to start an argument. Healthy skeptisism is a good thing..

2. When I was 13 me and my friend went to a town about 45 minutes
away (names and places withheld but it happened in Wisconsin USA).
anyway my freinds mom came to get us and bring us back to his house
(its a 2 lane highway for most of the trip) on the way back we were being
followed by a large bright roundish object (mostly redish but some orange)
my friends mom thought we were being pulled over by a cop so she slowed down. and the object slowed with us. When she realized it was no
cop and just mabey a real UFO she slammed on the gas.. We where going
around 95 or 100 MPH (as fast as the car would go) The object stayed
right with us around corners, braking, speeding up, etc.. My friends mom
started crying. as me and my friend looked out the back window at this
thing above us. She called him into the front seat and told him to get
down on the floor, which he did. At this point I was starting to freak out
and I did start to cry myself. this went on for about 10 minutes and then
the thing just went straight up and away from us. My freinds mom pulled
over for a minute and then tried to convince us that it was nothing..
I for one will NEVER forget what happened that night. we are nowhere
near anything military and this was NOT a plane of any kind. Something
was up there and I/we saw it and I don't talk to much about it because
no one believes me! no one believes me because I don't have proof..
They all say Oh you were just kids blah blah blah Etc....

But I know what I saw!! and I will never forget it..

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
[edit on 3-2-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pompano
Wait a minute... at first I believed you, but now you are really conflicted in your statements. Sorry buddy, but take a hike.

See its a bit different though, You obviously by your name "Alien Chaser" must be out to find some sort of truth behind all the ufo. When I had this video it was 2 years ago, I wasnt into ufo's and wasnt out to prove anything to the world

good responses, I been researching and fascinated by UFO's for such a long time.

you know at first, before I saw a ufo I always assumed it was using gyro technology to balance out the movements.

You weren't into UFO before you saw the UFO yet you theorized on how they move.

Get out your mommys basement and get some air sunshine.

This thread has been debunked!!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
thefinaltheory

Mood:
Member was on ATS
14 minutes ago.

guess he's gone.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Not that I believe this story- but

its kind of odd that sleeper would write a bunch of spiritual alien contact stories with no proof or evidence and a good amount of people tend to believe him just because it 'rings true' to them.

And when someone writes something completely mundane and believable, they're jumped on and 'debunked'.

just saying.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hi TFT

Just read the thread and yes I believe you, I've seen disks too, I know they're here. What I do find difficult to understand is why you aren't on the phone with your relatives, or your friends who have a copy. Instead of saying we should believe you without the video, well, many of us do, but it is rare that someone steps forward and says that they have the video of a sighting too, so really, ya need to get busy, we're gonna pester you until the phone call to your aunt Edna is made and your buddies who have copies are contacted about it. We just gotta.

STM

[edit on 3-2-2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
How could anyone believe this guy after he says he lost the video because he was not into UFO'S at the time and was not trying to prove anything.

Then in subsequent post, he goes on to say how he has been interested in UFOS for such a long time, and even theorized on UFOS method of propulsion before he saw his first UFO. That is a blatant contradiction that everyone is missing but me I guess.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

How could anyone believe this guy after he says he lost the video because he was not into UFO'S at the time and was not trying to prove anything.

Then in subsequent post, he goes on to say how he has been interested in UFOS for such a long time, and even theorized on UFOS method of propulsion before he saw his first UFO. That is a blatant contradiction that everyone is missing but me I guess.

Check Ignorant Apes analysis post and my posts and you will see ,this guys story is very doubtful.

You are not alone m8.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Where does he say he's been interested in UFO's for a long time??? I just looked through all of his posts, am I missing something?

you can theorize about how the common disc UFO seen in movies and all over the place in advertising and popular culture work without being interested in them seriously. Do you never attempt to understand something just because you don't obsess about it? When you come out of a movie, don't you sometimes theorize about how they did a stunt? Its a passing interest, maybe in discussion with friends, you kind of just infered that it means he's into UFO's.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Had been reader for a time and just came back. Needed to post a reply to make an observation that only a few people understand about. If you are a moderator you can email me through the email I registered under, and created on yahoo to try to keep privacy intact, but needless to say you can trace my IP and figure out where I am coming from....

IF the person that posted the story actually had/has a clearance then he would understand then that by revealing the information that he just has posted has incriminated himself within the bounds of the non disclosure agreement that he signed when he agreed to hold a clearance.

Now on any network that requires a login (especially a classified network) logs are created that are only accessable by certain individuals. If the person is telling the truth then any investigator can backtrack using the clues given and discover who logged on and what they did. These logs are extremely detailed and there are multiple guidelines written to ensure that they are protected. There are only a few people that know what these roles and priveliges are called BTW....

If you truly are telling a true story about what you did, I would expect a visit by the FBI (If I remember that is who investigates leaks of TS data, at any rate each division of the govt. that controls this data has their own investigative branch) at any time. The information that you posted here is more than likely part of the files that they will use to prosecute you.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by intheknowforawhile
Had been reader for a time and just came back. Needed to post a reply to make an observation that only a few people understand about. If you are a moderator you can email me through the email I registered under, and created on yahoo to try to keep privacy intact, but needless to say you can trace my IP and figure out where I am coming from....

IF the person that posted the story actually had/has a clearance then he would understand then that by revealing the information that he just has posted has incriminated himself within the bounds of the non disclosure agreement that he signed when he agreed to hold a clearance.

Now on any network that requires a login (especially a classified network) logs are created that are only accessable by certain individuals. If the person is telling the truth then any investigator can backtrack using the clues given and discover who logged on and what they did. These logs are extremely detailed and there are multiple guidelines written to ensure that they are protected. There are only a few people that know what these roles and priveliges are called BTW....

If you truly are telling a true story about what you did, I would expect a visit by the FBI (If I remember that is who investigates leaks of TS data, at any rate each division of the govt. that controls this data has their own investigative branch) at any time. The information that you posted here is more than likely part of the files that they will use to prosecute you.

If you really are returning why now at this moment,why this post? Smells somthing fishy.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation

Where does he say he's been interested in UFO's for a long time??? I just looked through all of his posts, am I missing something?

you can theorize about how the common disc UFO seen in movies and all over the place in advertising and popular culture work without being interested in them seriously. Do you never attempt to understand something just because you don't obsess about it? When you come out of a movie, don't you sometimes theorize about how they did a stunt? Its a passing interest, maybe in discussion with friends, you kind of just infered that it means he's into UFO's.

Yes you are definitly missing something. You need to go back to the top of page two, or around 5 posts up, where I quoted all of his inconsistenices.
Not sure how you could miss it.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl

Originally posted by intheknowforawhile

If you really are returning why now at this moment,why this post? Smells somthing fishy.

Been busy, haven't had time to read. I really enjoy reading the posts on this site and am a big fan. I posted once or twice a few years ago. I just needed to point out some observations on this post. I usually only read the "recent posts" that is on the homepage.

I am still looking for that real story to come out. I started coming back to read when the Chicago story broke.....

[edit on 3-2-2007 by intheknowforawhile]

I'll be back to check tonight. Have to leave for awhile. Either that or on Sunday morning.

[edit on 3-2-2007 by intheknowforawhile]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join