It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

ok so but what i learn is that even if the demos do not like the president they dint in past have things that are allegation against him? can you name me one president thsat had opposites this way taht called so many legal actions?
i am ask because i am learning. i want to know.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Justinajr

There is nothing that even comes close in the history of America.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
more new?
qmap.pub...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

are you nice or mean, i dint always can tell frends here.

link   
a reply to: daskakik

The cia doj and fbi under the direction of Obama?
No no my friend.
Thats treasonous

link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I just watched the movie Snowden the other day.

It creates a far different picture of his role in the whole thing than previously portrayed.

Also it's Hollywood's narrative of course.

What stuck out to me is the highlighting of the FISA process and what the NSA was doing (and perhaps still is?) collecting "upstream" data from every source which goes quickly from a group of 40 contacts to 2 million.

FISA goes both ways Q.

But this admin has to be really careful to not do what's been done in the past that they are labelling wrong.

Or I guess they can use current methods to clean things up before fixing it?

How will they fix it exactly at this point...

Anyhoo Snowden movie was interesting, fiction or not who knows?

I hope we will know soon.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
The cia doj and fbi under the direction of Obama?
No no my friend.
Thats treasonous

Fine but it is not a coup.

It also isn't proof that it isn't SOP in DC.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Well that depends on who you are, but Iā€™m generally a pretty nice guy.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraigMon
The Dems are more than welcome to try and invoke the 25th amendment.

Unfit? As compared to all the looney people like Pelosi who doesn't know what day it is, or forgets who is president?

Imagine someone as senile as Nancy Pelosi trying to function as the president during an emergency. That is the sort of situation the 25th Amendment was created for. Towards the end of his second term, Ronald Reagan was getting that bad, clearly forgetful and confused frequently.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

They have all had opposition. What Trump has had is more negative press. This is probably because he is not seen as likable person by many people and the opposition thought they could use that. It didn't work out that well because Trump knows how to work a crowd.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I like some things he has done. Potus has stated that he would like to take peoples guns away and give them due process later. He will say anything to try to win the moment. He has the ability to actually hold very democratic views and goals while at the same time he talks mucho crap to a group of americans that feel he is their savior. He has used much illegal labor to build his empire yet since his base supporters are against people coming here he talks crap about immigrants.

He knows his base supporters hate people cause they believe immigrants are responsible for taking their tax dollars in the form of welfare. Yet the truth is that it is the government that collects taxes with force of a gun if you do not pay then it is the government that decides to give those taxes collected to immigrants. So they think immigrants are the problem instead of dealing with the welfare problem they to demonize immigrants by claiming they all have sex slaves and bales of dope when they come here looking for work.

They say things like the immigrants should just use the ports of entry to come into the country yet they keep the ports shut off or slowed so that not many can come here. All becuase the government gives them tax dollars.

Itis my view that if immigrants want to come here and work then they should be givin a visa and not allowed to get welfare. Then no tax payer is being robbed from.

There is very much that i can say and feel free to pm me with specific policy questions and i can at the least present a different side to the debate then what you will get otherwise.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
In case anyone missed it...

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
2789 is a repeat of an old drop:

Fellow Patriots:
What you are about to learn (learning) should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries.
www.youtube.com...šŸ“
WWG1WGA.
Q

2790 is the American flag (also a repeat).

2791 is an anon saying that Dan Coats (the Director of National Intelligence) is about to be forced out, and Q confirms it, commenting "Interesting this leaked already."

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Q 2792

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 425b17 No.5246177 šŸ“
Feb 18 2019 14:31:59 (EST)
twitter.com...šŸ“
FEAR IS REAL.
Something BIG is coming.
Q

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Previous poster beat me to it.
edit on 18-2-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

wow lots that you did sounds is very scary. but i dint kow that. do you have video where our trump says that? i know from moms says that we wont ever let them take our guns and only demos say to take the guns.
my mom was a very smart lady. she was nice too. but what you saying is against what mom says so you show me him saying please. as if long as not legal people he did a sweep no? to clean out his place of law breakers? maybe i be wrong. but im sure he did. you can find for me? and easily what you say on legal breakers, are you one or what els you got on president? i still dint know IOU hate so much

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

some people was realy mean to my mom. she says to dont trust noone

and im not asposed to be on here.
edit on 18-2-2019 by Justinajr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q 2792

twitter.com...šŸ“
FEAR IS REAL.
Something BIG is coming.
Q

Warren seems hell bent on destroying her Presidential aspirations.

Fine by me.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q 2792

twitter.com...šŸ“
FEAR IS REAL.
Something BIG is coming.
Q

So, what's Elizabeth Warren guilty of, that explains why she's panicking now? It must be something way more serious than lying about your ethnic background.

OTOH, Terrance & Philip (Comey and Brennan) haven't been making their usual obnoxious noises lately. Maybe FBIanon was right, and they've "flipped" on Obama to save their sorry asses.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justinajr
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

wow lots that you did sounds is very scary. but i dint kow that. do you have video where our trump says that? i know from moms says that we wont ever let them take our guns and only demos say to take the guns.
my mom was a very smart lady. she was nice too. but what you saying is against what mom says so you show me him saying please. as if long as not legal people he did a sweep no? to clean out his place of law breakers? maybe i be wrong. but im sure he did. you can find for me? and easily what you say on legal breakers, are you one or what els you got on president? i still dint know IOU hate so much

in his own words

POTUS has done more for the democratic party than most other potus. He funds all the democratic issues when he signs the funding bills.

Sure he does some decent things too but he is not nearly as much of a republican as his supporters. He knows how to rile them up cause they feed on hate.

Keep in mind with myself i do not hate as you keep saying. Simply having a different opinion does not equate hate.

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join