It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
How was this NOT an attempted coup?

Because even if they got Trump impeached or forced him to resign, it would still be Pence who would take over. It wouldn't be the removal of the existing US government.

Can you provide one example of this being SOP in Washington?

Q.

I do appreciate the skeptical angle in this thread, but you're being disingenuous. You know damn well it was Trump they wanted removed and they don't give a rats a$$ about Pence taking control because he poses no threat to the establishment. You know this.

And Q never said anything about this ordeal being SOP in Washington.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Well just so you know, I have never been what you would call a Republican, I’m still not really.

I gathered that by your ability to give an honest unbiased opinion in these threads from time to time. You have a tendency to refrain from hate and calling bs so quickly without proof. You and others have kept an open mind.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Gave you a star for trying but I'm not advocating anything. I'm saying that I believe the weaponizing of government departments happens more often than not. That it is common, not that it is a good thing.

edit on 18-2-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: dashen
And daskakik wins the gold medal for mental gymnastics

It isn't mental gymnsatics. Words have meanings. A coup is a removal of an existing government, usually by force, not just digging up dirt on one person to legally remove them or have them resign.

You mean dirt on Trump? What dirt are you talking about or referring to? I'm not aware of any. Are you?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
I do appreciate the skeptical angle in this thread, but you're being disingenuous. You know damn well it was Trump they wanted removed and they don't give a rats a$$ about Pence taking control because he poses no threat to the establishment. You know this.

Of course and that doesn't fit the definition of a coup.

And Q never said anything about this ordeal being SOP in Washington.

I never said Q said this was SOP, I gave Q as an example.

Q is supposedly part of the gov digging up dirt on elected officials to have them removed. How is that different than what they tried/are trying to do to Trump?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I am a voluntarist

What is that?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
You mean dirt on Trump? What dirt are you talking about or referring to? I'm not aware of any. Are you?

I never said they found any dirt. I said that that was what they were looking for.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

I am a voluntarist

What is that?

Basically i believe all human interaction should be voluntary. It is the basis for libertarian-ism.

At the same time we should keep in mind permission is always a chemical reaction away.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

...and haven't found any, ok.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I never said Q said this was SOP, I gave Q as an example. 

Q is supposedly part of the gov digging up dirt on elected officials to have them removed. How is that different than what they tried/are trying to do to Trump?

How is it different? Are you serious?

Is Q paying a research firm to concoct a phony document and use that as justification for special counsel investigation against any political enemies?

Or is Q pointing people in the direction of public information that documents the criminal activities of elected officials?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I see now, thank you. Don't Tread On Me might agree with this 'voluntarist' concept.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

How are they the same though?

Weaponizing of a government department to unseat elected officials. You asked for an example of that, not whether they paid a third party or used crowd-sourcing.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Same people who paid the third party to come up with the unsubstantiated dirt are same people who lied to fisa court to get wiretap against candidate and then sitting president of the United States.

Nothing to see here

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I just want to express how this Jussie Smolett hoax was the worst set up hoax ever planned.

How could he have thought be would get away with it with today's tech?

I surmise he MUST have thought he had "protection" because he was sanctioned by somebody big.

Otherwise how could he ever expect to get away with this?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
... Journalist Worries Conspiracy Theorists (especially Q Anons) Will "Break Democracy" if They are Not Stopped

- threaten the future of Europe
- hijack political debates on social media
- run increasingly influencial political campaings
- carry out social media operations to influence voters, e.g., in Germany recently
- etc, etc, etc.....

edit on 18-2-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Feb 18 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Same people who paid the third party to come up with the unsubstantiated dirt are same people who lied to fisa court to get wiretap against candidate and then sitting president of the United States.

Nothing to see here

Yes, those are the details of that plan.

Doesn't change the fact that Q has stated that they are part of the gov and that their goal is to unseat elected officials. So in that regard they are acting in similar fashion.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
18 Feb 2019 - 3:50:20 PM
Chatter uptick re: how to effectively prevent cross-talk re: anti-narrative across all social media/online platforms.
Ability to prevent cross-talk narrows comms only to FAKE NEWS which provides for more control over what is released to inform the public.
A series of scenarios is currently being conducted ['game the sys'] to test response, risk, and calc results.
'Censorship' [added] layers of inserted code 'through keyword targeting' in bio, history, and comments + indiv platform mods has failed to curtail the problem.
'China-Russia-Iran' 'fake' take-down hacks of select platforms (for maintenance) is one scenario being game-played.
[Zero-Day]
Countermeasures in place.
[Example]
Think Emergency Alert System.
Think WH controlled *new* RT 'news' website
Think WH controlled *new* video stream platform
Think Here.
Should this occur, immediate steps will be taken to classify each as 'Public Utility' (essential public services) to gain appropriate gov regulation (control).
Why do we make things public?
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
a reply to: Justinajr

Due process is one of the most important rights we americans have. If someone calls the popo and says you are a bad guy then with due process they have to prove it and without due process they just come and take your boom sticks no problem.
so explain how due process has worked for this president? I don't understand how for me you due process works but not for sittig elected presidents? should work for them also no?

I a not a democrat nor a republican. I am a voluntarist.
I am not old enought to either of these but i dont understand volunarist? explain? I am child of american citizen who loves to be her for the reason that they can enjoy freedom from thing they cant have elsewhere.. this is b ad? to lovew freedom and president that wants this for my family? i have much i can say but for mom i promise not. so we are americans always. america helps us.
The immigrants do not bring in all the drugs. but they bring in much no? illegel do bring drungs, and promote young girls for sex no? it is true? you tell me true how this is not so. I will listen.

That is done by plane and trucks driving. All those people trying to come here are victims of americas war on drugs.you expain, you make no sense. they are victims and trump has meaning or they are perpetrators and trump has meaing?
you cant condone and then victimize how are they victims of america war on drugs if they are being broug her against will in effort to make it worse? you make no sense here. you contradicts your sayings.

We have these big pharma supplying many that get hooked and then start buying illegal dope. yes this is true. very true but wouldn't that support trumps on securing to build a wall and becus drugs are illegal and stop the illegal transport? cos at dr they are regulateed. and my relation who is hooked gets regulatd amount instead of stree of amount to get him off?
I trying to undersatand you say all is bad things but i dont see as bad things.

The same % of people doing drugs now and hundreds of years ago. how you know how manyh did drugs 100 years ago? yoiu got real statics or make thing up?

Our government controls the flow of drugs. i agree which have to stop. which what our trump is working to do.

Some people will always want to do drugs just like they did in the wild west. I wihs i was in wild west just to ride a horse very day. your comparason is outdated.
Years ago you could buy drugs from sears through mail order.

Did you know that after we won our independence as a country we decided not to have a standing army all the time unless there was a war. Now we have been at war for decades cause it is good for the economy. isnt this waht the 2nd ammendment is for a gun behind ever blade of grass? still in effect?

Good movie war inc. you should watch it. grampa diedin vietnam, i'm not allowed to watch war movie

The biggest thing you should know about the Q personae is that it is 100% politically divided to the right. There are always two sides to every story.
yes al;ways two sides to everthing but if im taugt to thing for myself i see only that how divided two sides are and untrusting worthy they are so i should thing and decide for myself.

i don't pick a side. i pick a truth. that s what my mom says. don't pick sids, picks truth. it might find oyu alone but it will find you in the right place.

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join