It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Justinajr

Here you go. He isn't talking about taking everyone's guns away but he does talk about stronger gun control.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

TRUST THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Related to Q Post # 2222?

edit on 18-2-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justinajr
a coup i s a very bad thing right? so if it is why is they not are arrested? I dint understand how this is

Everything has to be lined up just right or some of the bad people will get away.

The only Escape should be by Suicide. But God will bring those cowards to Justice.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

a reply to: PokeyJoe

are you nice or mean, i dint always can tell frends here.

It's good to see you back again, Justinajr.
I hope you and your family are doing a little better.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: dashen
The cia doj and fbi under the direction of Obama?
No no my friend.
Thats treasonous

Fine but it is not a coup.

It also isn't proof that it isn't SOP in DC.

How was this NOT an attempted coup?

Can you provide one example of this being SOP in Washington?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

i remeber mom was mad on that but if demos want guns this is good thing no? if bad people have guns who do horible things taking the gun is bad? but we talk about good people who have guns have not say or are in news so i dint get ur saying on bad things. i growed up around guns and i know waht i know about them. i dint will shoot someone but if i did would be to protect my home. trump says he wants guns take from bad guys before the so proces becaus some get out and have access to them before jail. ? i dont know . i'm a good at shoot. deead eye, dad says. more closer if you move.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

a reply to: PokeyJoe

some people was realy mean to my mom. she says to dont trust noone

and im not asposed to be on here.

Your mom was good people. I’m sorry she’s gone. Hopefully she’s in a better place now. Stick around here, you will learn a lot.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Well just so you know, I have never been what you would call a Republican, I’m still not really.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

thank you mr tat? food is still gross. dad is trying. grams is sick im happy for to have my moms frends dad is get better but i miss mom food. i wont starve but i wish i did somtimes

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
How was this NOT an attempted coup?

Because even if they got Trump impeached or forced him to resign, it would still be Pence who would take over. It wouldn't be the removal of the existing US government.

Can you provide one example of this being SOP in Washington?

Q.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

And daskakik wins the gold medal for mental gymnastics

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

thank you mr tat? food is still gross. dad is trying. grams is sick im happy for to have my moms frends dad is get better but i miss mom food. i wont starve but i wish i did somtimes

LOL...I agree...There's nothing better than mom's home cooking.
Glad you're still with us here.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Jason Chaffetz: FBI’s Andrew McCabe should be on trial, not a book tour

His "book tour" is a soft form of DECLAS disclosure. Leaking things bit by bit, creating momentum within the collective to deal with and manifest the reality waiting to drop. He's a tool now.

Epoch Times series is part of the same plan. While not all folks will read, the information reinforces what is about to come DECLAS...

Carter Page Fisa
Baker Testimony
McCabe
Lisa Page
More

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I know we're about to get swept away by an information tsunami, but I really wanted to kick this video out for Q peeps who have a vivid imagination. It's a bit on Vincent Fusca.

Now, there's always parts of YT videos that we don't relate to....but. I never got a look at the extended rally footage before. It's the only insight we have at the moment, on this bizarro topic.

I did not realize VF and "Carolyn" interacted the whole time. Also general weirdness throughout the scene, worth watching, but the end....Trump ends the speech, turns to VF, who pretty much signals back, then he runs off through the VIP crowd, as-if he was rushing to an appointment....to meet up with Trump!

I know it sounds like I'm reading into it, but in context it's just like when I wave a friend backstage. They are like oh...ok and dash off to the security checkpoint. Its' weird, maybe just watch it out of curiosity.

Had a quick trigger finger.

In the video, did anyone notice the hand written name Ruby on the Women for Trump card he held. Now maybe the guys wife was named Ruby but why would he be holding the card and not his wife.

Also he held up a pic which I don't know how to enlarge. Is any one else able to isolate and enlarge the pic.

I am not usually a 'JFK is alive" person, but these were anomalies I noticed ane wonder if anyone can elaborate.

It is my understanding "Ruby" was the name of jfk jr and Carolyn Bessett's cat.

So many weird coincidences.

link   

originally posted by: dashen
And daskakik wins the gold medal for mental gymnastics

It isn't mental gymnsatics. Words have meanings. A coup is a removal of an existing government, usually by force, not just digging up dirt on one person to legally remove them or have them resign.

link   
a reply to: Justinajr

Due process is one of the most important rights we americans have. If someone calls the popo and says you are a bad guy then with due process they have to prove it and without due process they just come and take your boom sticks no problem.

I a not a democrat nor a republican. I am a voluntarist.

The immigrants do not bring in all the drugs. That is done by plane and trucks driving. All those people trying to come here are victims of americas war on drugs. We have these big pharma supplying many that get hooked and then start buying illegal dope.

The same % of people doing drugs now and hundreds of years ago. Our government controls the flow of drugs. Some people will always want to do drugs just like they did in the wild west. Years ago you could buy drugs from sears through mail order.

Did you know that after we won our independence as a country we decided not to have a standing army all the time unless there was a war. Now we have been at war for decades cause it is good for the economy.

Good movie war inc. you should watch it.

The biggest thing you should know about the Q personae is that it is 100% politically divided to the right. There are always two sides to every story.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
OK, how about this?

You tell us who you would really like to see elected president in 2020. Your absolute favorite choice. Then we'll ask Trump to send in the dogs at the FBI, CIA, and NSA to either find or fabricate evidence of crimes that person has committed, and try their hardest to get that person thrown into prison.

Sound good to you? Because that's the kind of system you're advocating.

No, it is NOT acceptable to weaponized the DOJ or the intelligence community for political purposes. That is treason, and it needs to be treated as such, with the people who arranged it being rounded up and sent to prison, in order to make sure it doesn't happen again.

edit on 18-2-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Checkout the killer Grrrraphic. Truth Bomb!

THE BIGGEST SCANDAL IN OUR KNOWN HISTORY
qmap.pub...

new topics

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join