It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Soft coup is a coup d'état without the use of violence, but based on a conspiracy or plot that has as its objective the taking of state power by partially or wholly illegal means, in order to operate an exchange of political leadership - and in some cases also of the current institutional order.

wiki

"They" plotted, conspired, used illegal surveillance, and contrived a false story and intentionally pushed and leaked it to a news organization to try and add credence to something they knew was salacious. Why?...in order to operate an exchange of political leadership.

There will be people going to jail for a long time for doing this to POTUS and us, the American People that elected him fairly and squarely.

If We don't get justice for this, faith and trust in the American Judicial system and process will be gone.

(Looking forward to the part where 17 vehicles drive up to Brennan's house and 29 agents in camouflage step out with guns drawn, bang on his door, scare the poor 69-yr. old missus and the dogs, grab him and handcuff him. I don't know if CNN will get the leak, but somebody better be there because I want to see it.)

All the others that participated should get the same treatment. It is a sickening shame what was done to our POTUS and what continues to be done by the hateful Dem-wit Media lackeys.

Today is President's Day. Wouldn't it be a kick in the head if they arrested these traitors today!?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Someone, maybe you, then said DOJ and gov intelligence was used against Trump and that this was weaponizing of those depts for political reasons and I reminded everyone here that Q is also, supposedly, part of a gov dept doing the same thing. 

What's good for the goose and all that.

Again, they're NOT the same thing, regardless of one's political beliefs.

For example, if you call the cops on your neighbor because he's firing a rocket launcher in his backyard, you're not weaponizing the police. They're serving their purpose.

If you call the cops on your neighbor because you don't like him and falsely tell the cops he's firing a rocket launcher, that's weaponizing the police.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

See the part where it says "state power". I'm not saying it was good or right that they tried to bring trump down but it isn't even a soft coup.

It was just Trump. The GOP would still hold the executive and every other part of the gov would remain. That is not a coup.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

12:22 Time Stamp

There is a reason he caps "C" in Country and now I cannot remember why...

Q#1222

Think public & private Twitter accounts.
They all have them.
These people are stupid.
We have it all.
Q

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

TREASON By Any Other Name...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think the new word for treason should be sleazon.

It has my vote.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I think we are focusing on different parts. Using your analogy you see a difference based on the reason for calling the cops. I'm saying calling the cops is calling the cops.

Digging dirt on any politician because you don't like them also makes it the same even from your POV. The difference is, as you stated, you think one party is guilty and the other is innocent. That is the subjective difference that keeps you from seeing how Q is an example of what you asked for.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

still isn't spelled C-O-U-P.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Soft coup is a coup d'état without the use of violence, but based on a conspiracy or plot that has as its objective the taking of state power by partially or wholly illegal means, in order to operate an exchange of political leadership - and in some cases also of the current institutional order.

wiki

"They" plotted, conspired, used illegal surveillance, and contrived a false story and intentionally pushed and leaked it to a news organization to try and add credence to something they knew was salacious. Why?...in order to operate an exchange of political leadership.

There will be people going to jail for a long time for doing this to POTUS and us, the American People that elected him fairly and squarely.

If We don't get justice for this, faith and trust in the American Judicial system and process will be gone.

(Looking forward to the part where 17 vehicles drive up to Brennan's house and 29 agents in camouflage step out with guns drawn, bang on his door, scare the poor 69-yr. old missus and the dogs, grab him and handcuff him. I don't know if CNN will get the leak, but somebody better be there because I want to see it.)

All the others that participated should get the same treatment. It is a sickening shame what was done to our POTUS and what continues to be done by the hateful Dem-wit Media lackeys.

Today is President's Day. Wouldn't it be a kick in the head if they arrested these traitors today!?

Rodger threatened someones life and that is what gave them the right to come at him like that.

Personally i believe the threat may have not been viewed in context but that is the law.

Wishing and hoping for more iron fisted examples of over policing is not a good thing.imo

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

still isn't spelled C-O-U-P.

As Q has said a couple of times, there will need to be a new word invented to describe the evil that worked under Obama.
edit on 2/18/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

As Q has said a couple of times, there will need to be a new word invented to describe the evil that worked under Obama.

Then it won't be coup. That one already exists.

Also, that is hyperbole.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The infamous Corinthia hotel, in London.
"Is it any coincidence then, that Abel Danger has written some absolutely jaw-dropping things about this location? Note the Clintons’ hands at work:

1. Abel Danger (AD) claims that Hillary Clinton's aides have been recruiting special ops personnel and crisis actors to stage mass-casualty events through MI6 agents in the London's Corinthia Hotel building owned by Malta's IHI plc, the Libyan Foreign Investment Company and Nakheel Hotels of Dubai, and production crews from Eon Productions, the Bond movie production company.

2. AD claims that Serco has linked the Clinton Foundation to 8(a) servers on the Defense Red Switch Network so pay-to-play donors can stage special ops attacks such as the one on the Corinthia Hotel in Tripoli in January 2015 with media plays by crisis actors.

3. AD claims that Serco – formerly RCA GB 1929 – procured a mortar for a 'Skyfall' attack on the CIA annex in Benghazi in 9/12/2012 from the Blue Mountain special ops group which Clinton aides had allegedly hire and booked into the Corinthia Hotel in Tripoli.

[bad link removed]

Neon Revolt dug up alot of info on Corinthia Hotel chain. Spy honeypot. Since Q is bringing all this back to the forefront here's another mega BOOM! Part of the DECLAS slowly unraveling.
Corinthia, Serco, and the Red Switch Network. Pieces of the Puzzle, (Sky)falling into Place

ETA: Part of the The Corinthia Hotel series:
Started with Q 784 - “NSA TRAFFIC CAM” - Westminster - looking West to Big Ben - same location as the pedestrian mow down last year.
Q 1720, 1721, 1722, 1407, 1406, 1405.

Corinthia Hotels is a brand of luxury hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta through the incorporation of Corinthia Palace Hotel Co Ltd. in 1966.
Corinthia Hotel locations

Interesting how all these locations are known/rumored to be spy meetings and Arms deals.
Also a Lockerbie, Mueller & SkyKing connection.

edit on 18-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Feb 18 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

A coup is a removal of an existing government, usually by force, not just digging up dirt on one person to legally remove them or have them resign.

When you say "existing government" do you mean all three branches, or just the part that's needed to ensure a successful coup? What is the difference?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I think we are focusing on different parts. Using your analogy you see a difference based on the reason for calling the cops. I'm saying calling the cops is calling the cops.

Digging dirt on any politician because you don't like them also makes it the same even from your POV. The difference is, as you stated, you think one party is guilty and the other is innocent. That is the subjective difference that keeps you from seeing how Q is an example of what you asked for.

No. I think you'd like this instance to fall under a subjective realm when it's ultimately much more objective.

Faslified evidence vs. Legitimate evidence. Q didn't have to "dig up" anything that the NSA hasn't already discovered. His purpose was to bring public awareness to this because the biased media not only refused to, but was complicit in the soft coup.

At this point, are you honestly going to reduce this to a mere left vs. Right paradigm?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FataMorgana
When you say "existing government" do you mean all three branches, or just the part that's needed to ensure a successful coup? What is the difference?

In the US, a full coup would include all three branches and even getting rid of the constitution.

A partial coup could be getting rid of both president and vice-president or congress.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I honestly don't know what to say. You asked for an example of digging dirt on opposing politicians by government bodies and Q fits that.

You trying to justify it is what I am calling out.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You're making up definitions. Trying to bring down a duly elected president using illegal means is a coup. He is our leader, and a cabal of political actors working behind the scenes using insiders to manufacture a false case to get him removed is a soft coup.

Stop making stuff up.

edit on 18-2-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

In the US, a full coup would include all three branches and even getting rid of the constitution.

A partial coup could be getting rid of both president and vice-president or congress.

Is that just your interpretation or can you link me to more information that clearly defines the difference between a full and partial coup? It's seems that a full coup is more or less exactly what is overthrown that requires it to be successful.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Trafalgar suite at the Corinthian has a "Q" theme.

The multi level fruit looks a little weird, but oranges are sectioned fruit with 10 segments.

www.corinthia.com...

So maybe the Corinthian Hotel sponsors more than just the Clinton elite?
Rel should know.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Is that just your interpretation or can you link me to more information that clearly defines the difference between a full and partial coup? It's seems that a full coup is more or less exactly what is overthrown that requires it to be successful.

There really are no hard definitions. If you look at wiki you see that it wasn't until 2016 that a study tried to establish 4 types.

A 2016 study categorizes coups into four possible outcomes:[17]

* Failed coup
* No regime change, such as when a leader is illegally shuffled out of power without changing the identity of the group in power or the rules for governing
* Replacement of incumbent dictatorship with another
* Ouster of the dictatorship followed by democratization (also called "democratic coups")[21]

Full or partial would just be adjectives invoking their common use.

new topics

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join