It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big guy punches 11 year old girl in the face

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: rcwilliams775

The tragedy is that this starts at home.

Usually, you don't have a two parent situation, and it isn't always that mom doesn't care. More likely it's that she doesn't have time to care like she should or she just has no clue what to even begin to do. She's either spending all her time working or she was a kid herself when this started and had no adult skills and no idea how to properly discipline her kid, and one day, her sweet little boy or girl turned into an @sshat and now she has no clue how to fix it.

And, of course, the older your kid is, the harder it is to begin trying to change course.

I remember one entire lunch period I spent with one distraught mother crying her eyes out over the phone because she could not control her own daughter.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Kids are idiots. Always have been, always will be probably. You can't treat a kid like an adult, because they aren't. There is always a better solution than punching an 11 YO girl when you are a 250 pound adult.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Your as sick as the guy who hit the kid, get help...

Youre line of thinking is part of the problem............

You step up like a big dog, and you surround people , you better expect to have a fight on your hands......

Actions/Consequences.........full stop........

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Kids are idiots. Always have been, always will be probably. You can't treat a kid like an adult, because they aren't. There is always a better solution than punching an 11 YO girl when you are a 250 pound adult.

They were surrounded and he was protecting people......they kept advancing at him.......at that point he was fully justified to do whatever he had to do to protect himself and those people from the MOB.......

Guarantee you she will think twice before pulling stunts like this again.........you know why? Because she didnt get the reaction she thought she would, which was that absolutely nothing would be done about it.......

People continue routines like this only because theres never any consequences.......

And if she DIDNT learn her lesson? Well then it doesnt look like a very bright future for this girl........

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

As we can see though in this thread we have grown adults condoning this man hitting the girl, in their mind that was justified and some of them are parents themselves so it begs the question what are they teaching their own kids, it also drives home just why society is in decline.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The tragedy is that this starts at home.

Usually, you don't have a two parent situation, and it isn't always that mom doesn't care. More likely it's that she doesn't have time to care like she should or she just has no clue what to even begin to do. She's either spending all her time working or she was a kid herself when this started and had no adult skills and no idea how to properly discipline her kid, and one day, her sweet little boy or girl turned into an @sshat and now she has no clue how to fix it.

And, of course, the older your kid is, the harder it is to begin trying to change course.

I remember one entire lunch period I spent with one distraught mother crying her eyes out over the phone because she could not control her own daughter.

I come from a divorced family, was a latch key kid and we didn't act this way. Yes, we did kid stuff and got into trouble, but to become violent with adults, act like animals wanting to be destructive and aggressive, no...why, because there was actual consequence...so as I totally understand your point, it isn't always an excuse either. Guidance for our young people starts at home, but extends to all around us. Problem is today what surrounds us are adults who act like morons (just watch anti-trump leftists, antifa, etc...), progressive leftists, and youtube stars....and our kids are saturated with this ridiculousness and its acceptable. Mind you, this isn't the majority of kids, but the % of those who are out of control is WAY to high.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

You step up like a big dog, and you surround people , you better expect to have a fight on your hands......

You're describing vigilante justice as OK in society and you think my thinking is part of the problem.

edit on 16-1-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

so it begs the question what are they teaching their own kids

I hope the people on here would never need to teach their kids about this kind of situation because their kids would not be put in that situation.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

As we can see though in this thread we have grown adults condoning this man hitting the girl, in their mind that was justified and some of them are parents themselves so it begs the question what are they teaching their own kids, it also drives home just why society is in decline.

Teaching our kids that they have NO business acting like animals, NO business thinking they can throw down with adults, NO business running their traps without a possibility of it getting shut for them. We teach our kids to be kids, but to also GROW UP as they get older...that every year you grow means you are a year closer to independence because adulthood is coming...ACT LIKE IT! Don't write a check you can't cash....yes I will have your back when someone does you wrong, but if you decided to start a fight, learn how to clean up and heal up if you lose it. Be a good person, don't follow the pack and don't think you have earned anything yet....don't hang out with losers, and be as mad as you want because you don't like Dads rules, but you will follow them. Yeah you can chase your dreams, be whatever you want, have fun, build memories, but you act like this idiots and I see you on video get decked...this man isn't going to jail...he is going home and my son will go apologize and maybe even do some yard work for the guy after he shakes his hand. If this was UNPROVOKED, then yes I would go kick the guys ass for striking my son/daughter...but I don't aid in shi**y behavior, I end it.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

so it begs the question what are they teaching their own kids

I hope the people on here would never need to teach their kids about this kind of situation because their kids would not be put in that situation.

I suspect they are teaching their kids violence is the way to get results, some likely even use violence as a means to that end, and the vicious cycle continues.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I am teaching my son what is and is not acceptable behavior.

This includes how to respect his elders. It includes not acting like an animal when in a group of other kids his own age. And he darn sure wouldn't be running the mall at that age without some kind of supervision -- either a tight time limit, or a purpose (a movie or errand), or an adult onsite and within eyeshot.

But then again, when my kid steps out of line, there are also consequences and have been since he was little. We are consistent and steady with what we expect from him too. I suspect this has been sadly lacking in these kids' lives. If you don't get taught it at home, then the school of hard knocks will pound it into you, and you hope you survive to come out the other side wiser. No one on the street loves you like your parents are supposed to which is why you learn those lessons at home and not the hard way.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Some people shouldn't have kids, but there's no way of stopping them. We need a license for just about everything except having kids...

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Absolutely agree with you...

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

You're describing vigilante justice as OK in society and you think my thinking is part of the problem.

You keep saying this is the problem...how old are you? This behavior DIDN'T happen years ago when our way of dealing with people was the norm....YOUR way of thinking is what brings this behavior..lol. Guys like you are so blind to being the problem you think all modern day issues are because of traditional values and actions...ummm...no if that were the case we would have had the same issues 20-30-40 years ago....we didn't....why do you think that is?????

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This is America. The lawyers have been hired by both sides. The girl will be deemed to have PTSD if not brain damage or facial broken bones. The clip has gone viral on social media and Bells family will now suffer as well.

This is just the beginning of Mr. Bells troubles. He actually seemed like a nice guy trying to do the right thing and lost it...now he will pay.

School of hard knocks indeed....Amazing how one second of impulsive behavior can change your life forever.
edit on 16-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

No , Im describing self defense.........the fact you dont know the difference speaks volumes to your view of this.......
edit on 1/16/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 16-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Absolutely agree with you...

Then why are you so upset?

What happened to this girl is the school of hard knocks. Unfortunately for her, she did not get taught the lessons I described at home by her parents, so she is now learning them the hard way. If she is lucky, she did not take permanent damage and she actually did learn something.

I watched her behavior, and I don't sympathize too much with her. She is ignorant of how to behave, but at some point, she has to take ownership of her actions and behavior. At what point do we stop making excuses for her? I am sorry for her that her parents clearly did not raise her right, but she cannot be so box of rocks stupid that she's entirely ignorant of how decent people behave in society, not if she's manipulative enough to count on those rules to protect her when she and her mob of friends harass adults and their children -- what is clearly happening here.

What then took place is that they got ahold of someone who has issues of his own -- PTSD and a traumatic brain injury. We all see the results of that in the video.

Irony being, had this girl been someone who behaved according to the rules of decent behavior, this never would have happened.
edit on 16-1-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I'm old enough to have kids that age, 2 of them and I can tell you now they would never behave the way those feral kids did.
edit on 16-1-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

There are more appropriate ways for that girl to learn the lesson she needed is all I'm saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join