It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big guy punches 11 year old girl in the face

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:
(post by AtomicKangaroo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Not the response that could have gone down. But just from that short vid and the fact the dude stepped in for some older lady those kids were harassing. Ah! kids these days, no manners. They thought there were in a YouTube video or something, you know the one, were one guy does something and the others stand around screaming "dam son you got knocked the F out"

Though it is somewhat surprising to see its a all girls. Who knows what was going on in there heads, getting all rowdy like that, a public sidewalk is not high school. The only thing I can say is nobody is a winner in a situation like that.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha
Well she may have had brain damage to begin with. I mean who would be stupid enough to try and attack somebody 3 times there size? And I don't know of anybody, kid or otherwise, who thinks they can go around attacking poeple and think they wont get hit back. That is the very definition of brain damage.

What the hell are kids these days thinking, you can walk on up to people and just hit them? If there parents dont teach them manners, then well, there you have it. The lesson manifests itself in other ways.

Its not pretty, but it gets its point across, this is why you teach you kids manners, and if they dont learn manners, one way or another that lesson will be learned, in this case that kid would have been better off if she got a whooping at home. You get in groups and you go out posturing in groups, and trying to attack people. Your eventually gonna run into somebody who hits back.

A lesson a 11 yr old should have learned by now, regardless of gender.

And no thats not the rule of the jungle. Thats just having manners, if this was the jungle and those kids would have attacked a bigger animal then them. They would have gotten eaten. Literally.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
He was standing still and she ran into his fist....

He did push her though first?

A group of kids surrounds you like that in NYC, you better be prepared to fight your way out. Especially if your white.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: booyakasha
Well she may have had brain damage to begin with. I mean who would be stupid enough to try and attack somebody 3 times there size? And I don't know of anybody, kid or otherwise, who thinks they can go around attacking poeple and think they wont get hit back. That is the very definition of brain damage.

What the hell are kids these days thinking, you can walk on up to people and just hit them? If there parents dont teach them manners, then well, there you have it. The lesson manifests itself in other ways.

Its not pretty, but it gets its point across, this is why you teach you kids manners, and if they dont learn manners, one way or another that lesson will be learned, in this case that kid would have been better off if she got a whooping at home. You get in groups and you go out posturing in groups, and trying to attack people. Your eventually gonna run into somebody who hits back.

A lesson a 11 yr old should have learned by now, regardless of gender.

And no thats not the rule of the jungle. Thats just having manners, if this was the jungle and those kids would have attacked a bigger animal then them. They would have gotten eaten. Literally.

Most likely pack mentality. You act and do dumb things in front of groups of peers.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth
Ya, and it happens with kids, most especially left to run around on there own. But even in that, it generally manifest itself as a kid hit another kid, maybe some hair pulling and rolling around on the ground. Then you go home and you generally get a snide comment, or if its bad a slap outside your head, for dirtying and ripping your clothes. When I grew up, I was way more scared of my parents would do or say, then anything else.

This is just kids who watch to many YouTube videos of other wanna be tough kids. Did you see, in the video, she put here dukes up like she was going to swing at the guy, and ran at him? What kind of infantile nonsense is that? It was like come at me bro! WTF, is that.

The only time I have ever seen something like that was when kids watch to many kung fu or Bruce Lee movies, then they go out and pick a fight, and come to find out that the right hook is infinitely more sublime and deadly of a technique then all the fancy crouching tiger, iron palm, moves in all the kung fu movies ever made.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: roadgravel
The man will probably end up shot by punks from the hood.

He deserves to be.

So, you think the guy should be shot and killed because some dumbass girl (that was attacking him nonetheless) thought she wanted to play grown-up badass gangsta biatch? That's messed up. Screw her, she had it coming. He was trying to help someone from being attacked and had every right to defend them and himself.

I guess you would've given her a participation trophy?

I don't wish to see any kid get harmed, but when stupid is as stupid does, there's probably going to be consequences somewhere down the line. Hell the guy may have done her a big favor. I'm sure she's going to have some time to think about the choice she made that night. She's lucky she didn't get shot and there's people out there that would've done just that.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: Bloodworth
Ya, and it happens with kids, most especially left to run around on there own. But even in that, it generally manifest itself as a kid hit another kid, maybe some hair pulling and rolling around on the ground. Then you go home and you generally get a snide comment, or if its bad a slap outside your head, for dirtying and ripping your clothes. When I grew up, I was way more scared of my parents would do or say, then anything else.

This is just kids who watch to many YouTube videos of other wanna be tough kids. Did you see, in the video, she put here dukes up like she was going to swing at the guy, and ran at him? What kind of infantile nonsense is that? It was like come at me bro! WTF, is that.

The only time I have ever seen something like that was when kids watch to many kung fu or Bruce Lee movies, then they go out and pick a fight, and come to find out that the right hook is infinitely more sublime and deadly of a technique then all the fancy crouching tiger, iron palm, moves in all the kung fu movies ever made.

Lol I agree. But In the girls defense she put up her dukes after she was pushed.

But it looks like this guy was surrounded with some of the lil thugs trying to get to his back. Maybe just to touch and mess with him, but In this scenario it looks like he doesnt know the intentions of this small mob and was in defense mode.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: rcwilliams775

Best reply on this thread! 100% fully agree with every word said. I am a father of two boys, if they were assaulted for nothing I'd kill the guy whilst looking into his eyes as the life drained away. But if my boys did the assaulting first, I'd probably shake the guys hand for defending others from them and swiftly kick their arses myself soon after!

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I highly doubt either of my girls would try something this stupid on someone else, but if they did?

I'd shake the hand of the person they ganged up on, and at least offer them a nice dinner out with me & the husband.

If my kids want to be assholes to others, they're not getting away scot-free with it. They WILL understand that being a dick has consequences like getting a taste of their own medicine from someone defending themselves, and they can't make it disappear just by waiving the "I'm a tween/teen card" around, because society's backbone is starting to grow back a little.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The hell with PC. The only reason the resident bleeding hearts defend those "kids" is because they are black and the guy who defended the woman and KID are all white.

You know it, I know it.. Why hide it?
You would resent the violence even if those were all 20 year old guys picking on the family.

(post by AtomicKangaroo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Good, little # deserved it. No sympathy for them.

I have a little girl about the same age as the one holding her mums hand in this vid whilst her dad is being surrounded by a gang,
In the same situation I'd do exactly the same to protect myself and my family.
Doesn't matter that they are 'only kids', if they decided to there is enough to hurt that man and his family.

11 years old and attacking a family? Got exactly what they deserved, wish he' hit a few more.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Same here. My daughter got bashed once, turns out her own big mouth got her into it. Only thing I had to say to her was "Have you learned anything from this?"

Never had a repeat and I raised them better than to think their vaginas or age excuse their behavior so unlikely they'd be stupid enough to attack a grown ass man unless they were genuinely defending themselves.

Actions have consequences and personal responsibility are the main lessons I have drilled into them.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You're describing vigilante justice as OK in society and you think my thinking is part of the problem.

IF anything can be described as vigilante it would be the behaviour of the pack of "kids". They were lawless and caused mayhem. Did you miss that part?

Context is everything.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

We don't actually know what led up to this yet so you're jumping to conclusions.

There are also consequences for beating up children and I'm never going to agree with you that it's OK for a grown man to bash a child.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join