It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big guy punches 11 year old girl in the face

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
They all scattered when he punched. I can’t help but laugh. Cowards are funny when they’re 11 and they’re funny when they’re 111

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
holy ef. Is that girl alive? She's got some brain damage now too for SURE.

people saying this is ok because the kids picked the fight?

If you're worried about 12 year olds making fun of you and being aggressive you are not fit for society.

This is what 12 year olds do. Did any of you go to grade school? 12 year olds are all dick heads to each other.

I'm amazed that people think it's ok for a grown man to punch a 12 year girl in the face as hard as he could...

It's both hilarious and disturbing as #.

That girl has brain damage for the rest of her life probably. He could have collapsed that girls skull. You people are ok with that.

This is insanity. Earth culture i guess. No one cares about kids anymore?

I'd say disturbing as #, myself.

A grown man with PTSD insituating himself in what may be a violent situation...where will that lead? Oh yeah, punching a child in the face as hard as he can.
edit on 01CST11America/Chicago010111131 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Watched the video, read the article, and looked at the posts and the following can be stated:

I agree with one poster I am on the fence on this one.

The facts are this: A group of children were harassing an adult and child, outside of a store in a mall. Another adult saw what was going on and then stepped in to assist, having the staff of the store call the police. While there, the children started to target this adult and laid hands on him, then one of them charged him. He pushed the child back who then got up and went at him, when he decked the girl hard and knocked her out. He then alerted the police and was then arrested and charged with a crime.

The video does not show what was happening before and started in the middle, and showed the point where a child was knocked out.

Ok, there are a lot of questions here that should be asked.

The first is where was the security? Most malls have a security guards that patrol inside and up to outside of the building, there to help keep the peace in the area, witness and watch. So where were the security guards that are there to protect the mall?

Now while these were children, one or 2 would have been one thing, but this was not the case, there were a lot, enough to encircle any one. Now while they are small, a group can attack and do some serious harm to any adult. And if they are egging each other on, as was stated, then it becomes something far worse than just simply name calling. It could have resulted in the man being harmed, or the mother or her child.

While some would say the man was wrong, I would say no, he was not in the wrong. Decking the girl may not have been wise, however, given the situation, what else should the man had done? He can not merely turn his back on the girls, as they would have attacked him, emboldened by the others in the group. So what choices did he have if they were willing to get in the way, or even physically strike him, as was seen in the video?

Now some are asking why the store staff did not do anything. Having worked in retail, usually there are rules that forbid them from getting involved. Most retail stores, pretty much you do nothing, you do not interfere, or try to be the hero, just call the cops and hope that they get there fast.

Should he have punched the girl, no, however ultimately it was going to happen, how worse could it have been very much worse. Any one of those girls could have been armed, though we will never know. And they will play the victim, and their parents will then cry outrage, even though they will ignore the evidence that is presented to them.

Should the man be punished, yes, but a slap on the wrist, for this, cause he is an adult, and it was too much for the child, but ultimately those children should also bear some of the responsibility for what happened.

I am however, curious to see the video from the mall, showing the events, from the start. Based on the attorneys statements, it may not show such innocent angels and that there was more to this than what is being reported.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prisoner60863
a reply to: ketsuko

No my child is a pretty good kid and would not be in a crowd like that. My kid knows better than to disrespect an elder.

And , that is precisely the answer that was expected
Unfortunately children nowadays are not brought up to respect their elders

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I read in an article his family was there. I wonder if that is the woman with a child in the video. Because I would think he tried to keep the attention on him instead of his family. And I wonder the child looked to be about 5 or 6. Keeping the kids away from them may have become a priority.

Now I will say he didn't need to hit her and the only way I would punch a kid like that is if they came at me with a knife. He simply could have pushed her off him. I think anger played into this he got mad.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I read in an article his family was there. I wonder if that is the woman with a child in the video. Because I would think he tried to keep the attention on him instead of his family. And I wonder the child looked to be about 5 or 6. Keeping the kids away from them may have become a priority.

Now I will say he didn't need to hit her and the only way I would punch a kid like that is if they came at me with a knife. He simply could have pushed her off him. I think anger played into this he got mad.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Dont wanna get hit by a man?

Don't step to a man like you wanna fight.

It's pretty #ing simple.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
You can't try to do thug # then complain when you get wtfpwned.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Um...consequences
That's the reality of life when all the emotional & social BS is stripped away

The guy is going to be dealing with consequences as well because that's just the way it really is.

Maybe they'll learn a lesson from this - if you keep messing with someone 3 times you're weight you might just be messing with someone that's a little unstable, push one of their buttons and get knocked out...

You're not invincible kids & sometimes that invisible shield you think is around you that's going to stop people from retaliating is just an illusion

Make better choices children...like not going to the mall with your 20 friends and harassing full grown adults...

That being said - that was way overkill...hope the kid isn't permanently damaged from that
ETA: honestly it was a real solid punch though...impressive form
edit on 17-1-2019 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldkidc
Um...consequences
That's the reality of life when all the emotional & social BS is stripped away

The guy is going to be dealing with consequences as well because that's just the way it really is.

Maybe they'll learn a lesson from this - if you keep messing with someone 3 times you're weight you might just be messing with someone that's a little unstable, push one of their buttons and get knocked out...

You're not invincible kids & sometimes that invisible shield you think is around you that's going to stop people from retaliating is just an illusion

Make better choices children...like not going to the mall with your 20 friends and harassing full grown adults...

That being said - that was way overkill...hope the kid isn't permanently damaged from that

Turn that around and you might be dealing with a mentally ill child totally unable to handle life.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Turn that around and you might be dealing with a mentally ill child totally unable to handle life.

Yeah sure - maybe if it wasn't 20 of them
And doesn't mean you wont get knocked out - there are no guarantees in life

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Yeah sure - maybe if it wasn't 20 of them
And doesn't mean you wont get knocked out - there are no guarantees in life

He was only dealing with one child not twenty, if so he would have gone Hollywood ninja on them all.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Maybe the girl in the video at 0:05 should be charged for Bodily Harm. The person in the video was clearly defending himself from the pack of girls. Those children in the video reminded me of spoiled brats.
edit on 17-1-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

He was only dealing with one child not twenty, if so he would have gone Hollywood ninja on them all.

Not sure what your point is - my point was that if you go messing with people one of them might snap on you - life lesson that these kids obviously got a very real example of right there...

Bet they think about it next time one of their friends asks them if they want to go to the mall and harass some people.

ETA: and I would say that your statement is stretching it a bit - obviously he was not dealing with just one child or the group wouldn't have been standing around him & the woman/child harassing them - so no, saying he was dealing with one child is inaccurate - saying he dealt with one is true though, she definitely got dealt with.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Kids are idiots. Always have been, always will be probably. You can't treat a kid like an adult, because they aren't. There is always a better solution than punching an 11 YO girl when you are a 250 pound adult.

Not all kids. I was different when i was a kid, i acted more like a grown up then a whinnying spoiled brat.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Yep no way in HELL would I have even thought about doing what these kids are doing - out of control

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Not sure what your point is - my point was that if you go messing with people one of them might snap on you - life lesson that these kids obviously got a very real example of right there...

Bet they think about it next time one of their friends asks them if they want to go to the mall and harass some people.

ETA: and I would say that your statement is stretching it a bit - obviously he was not dealing with just one child or the group wouldn't have been standing around him & the woman/child harassing them - so no, saying he was dealing with one child is inaccurate - saying he dealt with one is true though, she definitely got dealt with.

Point is we have here an adult and a child, who should act more responsible in any given situation?
edit on 01CST12America/Chicago017121231 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Point is we have here an adult and a child, who should act with more responsible in any given situation?

But he didn't did he?

Was that right?

No, it wasn't; but, it is a possible consequence of messing with people...so, life lesson...people don't always play by the rules and messing with people 3 times your size is stupid (not even addressing the moral aspects of it).

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Point is we have here an adult and a child, who should act with more responsible in any given situation?

But he didn't did he?

Was that right?

No, it wasn't; but, it is a possible consequence of messing with people...so, life lesson...people don't always play by the rules and messing with people 3 times your size is stupid (not even addressing the moral aspects of it).

Reminds me of cops dealing with black youth...their anger or delusions of authoritarian grandeur or PTSD gets the better of them.
edit on 01CST12America/Chicago023121231 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Act like an animal, be treated like one. I don't care how old you are or what your gender is.

I probably wouldn't of gone for a full K.O, but I am not gonna sit back and let any, even a group of female children attack me.
11 year old girl with a knife can stab you to death just as much as a 40 year old man can.

Where were the parents?

Oh well, actions meet consequences. This is what occurs when you have a world where nobody but grown up white men can be evil and have to take responsibility for everything they do.

Hopefully the kid learned a lesson, but I doubt it except for "despite being a #, you're the victim" as usual.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join