It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big guy punches 11 year old girl in the face

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: ketsuko

There are more appropriate ways for that girl to learn the lesson she needed is all I'm saying.

There are, but that was not the time or place. She was not going to be receptive to it.

Her parents should have been the ones to teach her, and they were clearly derelict in that duty. So now, we have this.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Maybe I am wrong, but I laughed.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You're describing vigilante justice as OK in society and you think my thinking is part of the problem.

No , Im describing self defense.........the fact you dont know the difference speaks volumes to your view of this.......

So in your opinion a big grown man Smashing an 11 year old girl in the face as hard as he did for being pushed is self defense... Okeydokey...

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well guess who i suspect is NOT the alpha female in that little pack now . Some lessons are learnt the hard way i guess .

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There are more appropriate ways for that girl to learn the lesson she needed is all I'm saying.

There are, but that was not the time or place. She was not going to be receptive to it.

Her parents should have been the ones to teach her, and they were clearly derelict in that duty. So now, we have this.

Yep her parents clearly are crap at their job.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I noticed she didn't seem to have any fear of repercussions. That lets me know she does this kind of thing often and is successful at it. She would have had to learn sooner or later, I think sooner was the best option. Give her something to think about.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
Well guess who i suspect is NOT the alpha female in that little pack now . Some lessons are learnt the hard way i guess .

And the alpha male will learn some lessons in the courts of the land. Yes indeed some lessons are learned the hard way.

Making money the American way...Litigation. I almost feel sorry for mr Bell for his next few years and also his family.

School of hard knocks indeed. This incident will define him to the community as the guy that slugged an 11 year old girl. He will be mocked and challenged by every tough guy in town.
edit on 16-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prisoner60863

He would have done that to my kid the cops would have been arresting me. He should have walked away.

If that was your kid, you should have been arrested for raising a kid like that.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yep her parents clearly are crap at their job.

Thing is that you want to make headway with someone like that, you have to get her alone. Alone, and you will likely see a whole different person. In that group, she's not herself. She's part of an entity, You have to address the group mentality in order to get anywhere. Ordinarily reasonable people will behave entirely differently under the pressure of the group.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I am glad to hear your kids wouldn't act this way....seriously, good deal!!!

I actually don't disagree with you, and neither does anyone else that this girl could have learned a lesson a different way, but the situation escalated quickly and the man reacted...so she learned with a punch. She could have learned with that push but didn't. Sure, maybe he could have just pushed her again, but at some point you have to STOP the games and he did...

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

School of hard knocks indeed.

I got taken down by my daughter , she was 5 at the time . Was picking her up from preschool and she would normally run at me and kind of jump and i would catch her , this time however she didn't jump but kept running , took a head butt straight to the nuts and down i went . David and goliath type of thing i suppose . You never know .

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

He would have done that to my kid the cops would have been arresting me. He should have walked away.

If that was your kid, you should have been arrested for raising a kid like that.

Except it was Mr. Bell that was arrested and charged with 3 crimes. His troubles are just beginning as are his own kids.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: hutch622

And the alpha male will learn some lessons in the courts of the land. Yes indeed some lessons are learned the hard way.

Making money the American way...Litigation. I almost feel sorry for mr Bell for his next few years and also his family.

School of hard knocks indeed. This incident will define him to the community as the guy that slugged an 11 year old girl. He will be mocked and challenged by every tough guy in town.

And the shi**y youth will laugh and continue acting like hood rats because the system failed yet again. They will run scott free while they focus on the wrong person to feel like they did something about an incident the girl and her friends started and were behind. So the lesson is, hey a**holes...keep acting that way because we will blame the other person and you get to keep being useless and getting away with what you love doing...yeah, lets celebrate helping keep crappy behavior going strong. A good judge would look her right in the face and ask her if even knows why she got decked and that this was a hard lesson learned...so go home and stop acting like this before the next person doesn't punch you...they shoot you or stab you...and then what, should we blame the next person dealing with her because they decided to make her the outright victim and let her slide on ANY wrongdoing? She should at least be charged as well...

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Wow. Just wow.

This all started with the concerns over spanking a kid. Yeah, a few bad parents went too far, but the societal reaction was to try and ban corporal punishment instead of attacking the abuses. Parents became afraid of stories about parents spanking their kids and being arrested, and here we are.

In my day, something like that would have never happened, but if it did the girl would be in more trouble at home for charging the guy. The police would have checked things out, laughed at her idiocy, and carried her home (with a possible stop by the hospital just to make sure). There would have been no formal charges either way... he was protecting himself, and she just got a wake up call and hopefully needs no more correction.

I spanked both of my kids. I spanked my boy hard a few times. He got the point finally, and we never had any trouble out of him after that. My daughter picked up the idea real quick, so she didn't get much more than a few spats on the hindside. Both of them grew up to be productive, successful, compassionate, well-adjusted members of society, and both have thanked me for the way they were raised.

The girl got a left cross. Good. She needed it. The rest of that pack got a good scare. Good. They needed it.

I do hope she is OK. Someone that young should not be injured, but then again, even if she did suffer more serious damage than a knock out punch, she caused it. The guy did not go after her; she charged him, while he was surrounded by a mob. That's self-defense. Period. Kids or dogs or cats or freakin' cockroaches; it doesn't matter. They're all dangerous if there's enough of them.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rcwilliams775

I agree with that, I would like to see more of the incident though as that small clip is leaving out important details of what happened before this reached its climax. It's possible that guy was the aggressor in the first place we just don't have enough context .

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Except it was Mr. Bell that was arrested and charged with 3 crimes. His troubles are just beginning as are his own kids.

Yeah, but I bet that girl learned a good lesson that day. He could have saved her life with that lesson.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Yeah, but I bet that girl learned a good lesson that day. He could have saved her life with that lesson.

I'm not a parent, but if I was, that kid would get their ass beat and grounded forever....then I would seek out mr. Bell and teach him a lesson about slugging kids.

Blessed to not have kids, I guess.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

a reply to: rcwilliams775

I agree with that, I would like to see more of the incident though as that small clip is leaving out important details of what happened before this reached its climax. It's possible that guy was the aggressor in the first place we just don't have enough context .

I would too...but going by all reports so far she and her group were the aggressors. If it changes I can change with it, but right now the video shows a lot of wild teens with some mouths and a dude in the middle of it all...so I will be looking forward to a full video.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I'm not a parent, but if I was, that kid would get their ass beat and grounded forever....then I would seek out mr. Bell and teach him a lesson about slugging kids.

Blessed to not have kids, I guess.

It probably is a blessing in this day and age.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: watchandwait410
Geez he didn't even pull his punch even a little... That is the definition of TKO

Not sure this excuses it but from the story

"had been suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder and a brain injury."

Yes, that may have caused him to react that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join