It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#TheBestMenCanBe #Gillette

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

We must be talking about two different groups of feminists, I've never heard of anyone like that. I'm talking about gender critical radfems.[/quote[

Yes, I am talking about gender critical feminists who exclude men identifying as trans from being "women,' and from women's spaces, etc.

Trans activists do not call them radicals, they think they are regressive. Radfems don't like TERF but they call themselves radical feminists. Radical is not an insult to far leftists and feminists, it's a good thing.

From what I have read, not all agree. But as I understand it, the term was first coined (or at least claimed to be first coined) by a pro-trans feminist to apply to the feminists who exclude male bodied persons from the correct and long established definition of "woman" or "female".

And absolutely most of them don't think men can be feminists. How am I talking trash? I mean, they have a lot of solidarity for FtM's, but I don't think you can both believe you are trans and at the same time believe that no one can be trans.

Are you aware of how "TERF" is used in Trans Activism against gender critical women? Are you aware of the threats made by Trans Activists against "TERFs"? Are you aware of the calls for violence made by Trans Activists against "TERFs"? Whatever it started as, it has in fact become a slur, and a rallying cry for hate and violence by men (trans "women") against women.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: InTheLight
Same here, never read or watched what YouSir is promoting.

Ummm...I know...right...that’s why romance/erotica books are the largest selling genre of books...by a factor of 10...

Guess what...their target audience isn’t men...much less toxically masculine men...

YouSir

I don't know who their target audience is, and it appears you don't either. Women aren't the only people that like men or that sort of thing. So, only women are into S&M - men have no part in that, is that the premise?
edit on 01CST12America/Chicago044121231 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Those are only your perceived life lessons, so sure own them. But it is arrogant to assume the person you beat up has learned any valuable life lesson other than to steer clear of you. The violence and inability to handle and deal with the situation in a civil way remains.

AGAIN. I am not saying this is the first response....at all. This is a last resort that should happen after all civil responses have failed. Which, happens more times that you are willing to admit.

But, you keep your arrogant head in the sand, and continue to think you know more about the male experience than actual males because you talked to men and heard "expert" spout on about what is "right". Experts, I may add, that are hired to advocate that exact approach to protect the legal health of the organization that pays their salary.

Yes, by all mean believe them over someone that experiences the situation first-hand. To you that is more valuable since it does not threaten your ego.

I have first-hand experience, but you keep deflecting. Your experience is not every other man's experience.

As I said before, the lawmakers make laws that the people want, ergo, society deems physical assault to be wrong, illegal and so there you have it.

Please tell me when you were a little boy being bullied, and were forced to fight back. Then the two of you became lifelong friends to this day. Tell me about your first-hand experience as a little boy....please. This I have to hear.

Anything less is NOT first-hand experience not matter how hard you try to make it so....never.

I was considered a tom boy, one day while at the park on the swing, a boy came up grabbed the two swing chains and told me if I didn't get off the swing he would beat me up. I kicked him in the nuts and when he fell under me I kicked him in the head. He was saved by the Park Trainer and banned from the park for two weeks. When he returned he decided he loved me.

Some boys considered me one of them and acted accordingly, to their demise.

Being a "tom boy" is not being a real boy. Sorry. It just isn't the same.

And, given that you used violence to stop the attack, and his attitude turned around kind of dispels you own stance and confirms mine, doesn't it? He seemed to have more respect for you after you fought back, didn't he?

Isn't that odd??

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
Just grow a beard in protest.

Don't most millenials and older millenials already don beards? Within my sphere of life I see many do.

I have a beard, I guess im part of millenials, but I earned my beard. Most of these hipsters don't deserve a beard.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

You can look in Wikipedia where I found that.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Those are only your perceived life lessons, so sure own them. But it is arrogant to assume the person you beat up has learned any valuable life lesson other than to steer clear of you. The violence and inability to handle and deal with the situation in a civil way remains.

AGAIN. I am not saying this is the first response....at all. This is a last resort that should happen after all civil responses have failed. Which, happens more times that you are willing to admit.

But, you keep your arrogant head in the sand, and continue to think you know more about the male experience than actual males because you talked to men and heard "expert" spout on about what is "right". Experts, I may add, that are hired to advocate that exact approach to protect the legal health of the organization that pays their salary.

Yes, by all mean believe them over someone that experiences the situation first-hand. To you that is more valuable since it does not threaten your ego.

I have first-hand experience, but you keep deflecting. Your experience is not every other man's experience.

As I said before, the lawmakers make laws that the people want, ergo, society deems physical assault to be wrong, illegal and so there you have it.

Please tell me when you were a little boy being bullied, and were forced to fight back. Then the two of you became lifelong friends to this day. Tell me about your first-hand experience as a little boy....please. This I have to hear.

Anything less is NOT first-hand experience not matter how hard you try to make it so....never.

I was considered a tom boy, one day while at the park on the swing, a boy came up grabbed the two swing chains and told me if I didn't get off the swing he would beat me up. I kicked him in the nuts and when he fell under me I kicked him in the head. He was saved by the Park Trainer and banned from the park for two weeks. When he returned he decided he loved me.

And, given that you used violence to stop the attack, and his attitude turned around kind of dispels you own stance and confirms mine, doesn't it? He seemed to have more respect for you after you fought back, didn't he?

Isn't that odd??

It was the late 50s early 60s, that was what we kids had to do. That was the programming at the time. If I could do it all over again I, and if I was taught how to handle a situation like that, I would have yelled for the Park Trainer to throw his ass out of the park, without me having to hurt him.

I didn't want his respect, because I did not respect him for being a bully.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Don't most millenials and older millenials already don beards? Within my sphere of life I see many do.

I have a beard, I guess im part of millenials, but I earned my beard. Most of these hipsters don't deserve a beard.

How do you earn a beard? (new one on me)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: InTheLight

You can look in Wikipedia where I found that.

Whatever.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I got in a fight when I was a kid. Then I pulled out a Gillette razor and gave it to him. It made him realize that violence is never the way.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Isn't that odd??

It was the late 50s early 60s, that was what we kids had to do. That was the programming at the time. If I could do it all over again I, and if I was taught how to handle a situation like that, I would have yelled for the Park Trainer to throw his ass out of the park, without me having to hurt him.

And I guarantee you had you done that (called the ranger) the next attack from him would have been worse and continued. Whether you accept his respect or not is irrelevant isn't it? It happened....and you can't accept that as a fact even in your own experience.

But, we are "more evolved today"., so evolved that we prevent boys from defending themselves up to the point that they snap and decide to kill everyone in the school. Yeah. real evolved. No thanks. I don't advocate creating mass killers because of "feelz".

Additional thought:

Ever wonder why we didn't have this level of mass killers at that time when guns were more prevalent? Could it be that letting kids deal with their bullies instead of delaying and making it worse, causing these poor victimized kids into a no win scenario was better?

Nah....doesn't fit the narrative.

edit on 1/15/2019 by Krakatoa because: added additional thoughts

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

How do you earn a beard? (new one on me)

Because I get out and do the grunt work, out in the trenches making my life better. Not sitting on the internet in my mom's basement complaining on social media about toxic masculinity while I look for the best skin care and facial products on the market while sitting in skinny jeans with thick rimmed glasses with feminine personality.

Feminine men do not deserve beards.

link   

Isn't that odd??

And I guarantee you had you done that (called the ranger) the next attack from him would have been worse and continued. Whether you accept his respect or not is irrelevant isn't it? It happened....and you can't accept that as a fact even in your own experience.

But, we are "more evolved today"., so evolved that we prevent boys from defending themselves up to the point that they snap and decide to kill everyone in the school. Yeah. real evolved. No thanks. I don't advocate creating mass killers because of "feelz".

OMG you have gone right off the deep end with this.

link   
a reply to: eXia7

Most of these women don't shave either.

link   

Lame response - don't keep trying YouSir.

Ummm...sorry...62% of women have fantasized about being forcefully ravished/raped by a hero figure...

They buy 1.44 billion dollars a year in books with those themes repeatedly enacted through each chapter...

That’s like...a lot...

Just keeping things in perspective...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Lame response - don't keep trying YouSir.

Ummm...sorry...62% of women have fantasized about being forcefully ravished/raped by a hero figure...

They buy 1.44 billion dollars a year in books with those themes repeatedly enacted through each chapter...

That’s like...a lot...

Just keeping things in perspective...

YouSir

Fantasy is not reality, so keep things in their true perspective. There are no men hero figures in true life.
edit on 01CST12America/Chicago047121231 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: eXia7

Most of these women don't shave either.

Gross.

2nd

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Isn't that odd??

Are you denying that most of the school shooters were previously bullied in that school and were prevented form dealing with it in small doses as we used to do? Who is off the deep end now?

And I am serious...deadly serious.

link   
double post deleted
edit on 1/15/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: toms54

If I had any Photoshop skills at all, I'd take that picture of the hippie putting a flower in a White House guard's rifle barrel (you know the one I mean) and replace the flower with a Gillette razor.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Isn't that odd??

Are you denying that most of the school shooters were previously bullied in that school and were prevented form dealing with it in small doses as we used to do? Who is off the deep end now?

And I am serious...deadly serious.

How could these troubled people be prevented from dealing with it if their friends, parents and school authorities knew what was happening? Education is key to helping kids worth through bullying and from what I see, it far worse than what you or I had to deal with.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join