It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers stole 18,000 documents related to 9/11; are releasing them as their ransoms aren't met

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: Iconic
a reply to: bknapple32

If anyone has downloaded said file, and has been able to unlock the documents that have been released, I'd like to look through them.

I’m highly interested in these email attachments. They claim juicy. So let’s test that.

You first. I'm not touching those

A few of them are quite large.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I am 100% relying on others first.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

originally posted by: carewemust
Checkpoint #2 just released.

twitter.com...

What does that mean?

It means that those whom have downloaded the files now have an additional decryption key and need to start researching and relaying that information.

No, they released this separately from the key encrypted set, at least, where I got it from.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

a reply to: greyhat

Thank-you for the link, GreyHat.

Its so long ago, but if i remember it correctly someone posted a link to a google drive there.

You may also follow @_cryptome_

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Gotcha. You are correct. These 'previews' are separate.

Might I ask one of you lovely folks to spin up VMware to check these attachments out on? Hell even better do it on an AWS vm.

I am mobile atm, but it sounds like the data has been secured. Good on you people!
edit on 2-1-2019 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Checkpoint #2 just released.

twitter.com...

What does that mean?

It means that those whom have downloaded the files now have an additional decryption key and need to start researching and relaying that information.

so each "checkpoint" delivers a key to a different "room" where files are stored?

The initial 9.8GB file set had 5 files (and the teaser container), each a container to an encrypted drive, each of different 'value'. They provided the key for teaser layer, but this new release was separate, the one I got was a plain zip file, no key or password required, and unarchives.

Unless it was layer 2, and I just found someone reuploading it..

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Concur. Just too much data for me to consume. I wonder if anyone from those 911 investigation groups have started analyzing any of this data dump? You know those folks who've made 911 investigation their career. I would think some of them would know right off the bat if any docs so far are bombshells or nothing to see here move along?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

From the posts at #TheDarkOverlord on Twitter, it looks like there's a lot of pressure on social media sites to ban his communications.

twitter.com...

They wouldn't ban those communications if the documents were fake, or non-important.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Right. And Kaspersky for Linux found nothing to complain.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

From the posts at #TheDarkOverlord on Twitter, it looks like there's a lot of pressure on social media sites to ban his communications.

They get kicked faster than infowarz !

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Gotcha. You are correct. These 'previews' are separate.

Might I ask one of you lovely folks to spin up VMware to check these attachments out on? Hell even better do it on an AWS vm.

They're innocuous enough, a collection of MSG, PDF, PPT, DOC and TIF files, so far anyway, in both the preview set and the checkpoint file, totalling about 80mb for these two teasers.

None of the filenames stand out, at least to me..

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They are banning fake news dear. Thats why the guy is being corralled.

www.theguardian.com...

I know I know you dont read.... So you've boasted. But theres some useful information there. Its not twitter but...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Here's checkpoint 2. Some interesting finds in here so far.

anonfiles.com/p1G439p3b4/Checkpoint_02_zip

LINK: anonfiles.com...
SHA-1 HASH: 8B679F6C2A8962DBEEF8B6537CE938F646865793

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I'm dumb.
edit on 3-1-2019 by Iconic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: greyhat

They get kicked faster than infowarz !

I hope the DarkOverlord group can get ALL documents, particularly the UFO files, into the public domain before these law enforcement agencies catch up with them. Apparently, the agencies trying really hard, according to:

www.zerohedge.com...

DarkOverlord said the UFO files are a "10" on a scale of 1 to 10. The 9-11 files are a 7.5.
edit on 1/3/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Iconic

One of the companies under the parent Lloyd's firm who's in charge of a big portion of the litigation is a company called Hiscox Syndicates Ltd.

The paralegals from Warden Grier PC were talking in an email (which I got through the archives..) were talking about how to sign the confidentiality agreement with the complaints to not "raise red flags" and one of them asked about if the Hiscox company owned "Syndicate 33".

Looking up syndicate 33, I found a page with their logo. The A is replaced with a semi-inscribed triangle, with 33 in it.

Very strange coincidence there... Will keep digging though.
FWIW that logo you found linked to another website for a completely unrelated company called syndicate 33.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Woops, that is totally right. Disregard. I'm flying through this stuff so fast, I didn't even bother to really dig into that site.

/embarassed

ETA: Other post edited
edit on 3-1-2019 by Iconic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Woops, that is totally right. Disregard. I'm flying through this stuff so fast, I didn't even bother to really dig into that site.

/embarassed

What’s oddly funny is that there’s a ton of assasins creed references to syndicate 33.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

a reply to: Iconic

One of the companies under the parent Lloyd's firm who's in charge of a big portion of the litigation is a company called Hiscox Syndicates Ltd.

The paralegals from Warden Grier PC were talking in an email (which I got through the archives..) were talking about how to sign the confidentiality agreement with the complaints to not "raise red flags" and one of them asked about if the Hiscox company owned "Syndicate 33".

Looking up syndicate 33, I found a page with their logo. The A is replaced with a semi-inscribed triangle, with 33 in it.

Very strange coincidence there... Will keep digging though.
FWIW that logo you found linked to another website for a completely unrelated company called syndicate 33.

It looks like Syndicate 33 is a Lloyds of London subsidiary.
www.businesswire.com...’s-Syndicate-33

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
2 hours or so since last upload. its 2am for me, so I'm off for the night. Hope to wake up to more goodies. But we'll see. Night all.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join