It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers stole 18,000 documents related to 9/11; are releasing them as their ransoms aren't met

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
What will come out of this: A confusing mix of irrelevant but genuine documents stolen through a hack and skillfully forged material with alarming content (but false) that will be hard to disprove.
BAM. Another conspiracy theory fixated in the minds of western citizens, serving well to further destroy their trust in the governments that they elected.

Russian or Chinese funded hackers. Or another country at odds with the USA.
Meant to destabilize the US and other western countries.
Some organizations and countries never got over the cold war and the fact that they lost it.
This is in the commies' books. And even if Putin is a power-greedy dictator, the old USSR structures serve his purposes well. In the end Putin is simply more of the same old oppression, just in another disguise.

Wince? Whine? Putin cool? Chinese saving the world?
Think about what country and whose army gives you the freedom to write here and then take a stance against those hiveminded, dictatorial bastards.
And be as sceptical towards the material that will be published by "thedarkoverlord" as you are towards my statement here.
edit on 3-1-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He doesn't have any. He wants the 9/11 litigation papers gone, so he offers a reward for that happening. Hes a hacker, with no ethics or morality, like I stated before. To impose on him the same idea of morality/ethics to follow through with promises or to not lie would be to err.

If he only was able to get into a couple law firm's computers, what makes everyone think he was able to get into black government computers? That's quite the leap.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
a reply to: carewemust
Hes a hacker, with no ethics or morality

Exactly. Just a paid criminal. Not worthy of the designation "hacker".

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: lightedhype
Honestly, the fact that they have only raised about 500$ should tell everyone all they need to know about us Bitcoin believers. Lol. Not even 9/11 truth is worth those precious satoshi!

See this is the thing not making any sense to me. The ransom is what - 2MM? That’s awfully small for earth shattering hacks on 9/11 right ? Same with 500 bucks- like huh? It almost feels like money actually has very little to do with this.

Edit: Sorry, I should've caught up on the thread first before posting this. Literally the next post I read after posting this took apart everything I said

edit on 3 1 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: neutronflux

Letters of litigation, statements of whats going to happen and insurance forms....

Interesting, but not really that groundbreaking to be completely honest...they should have dropped a snippet of something BIG first, that would have been a better way to get more attention and their "internet monies".

If all this is going to be is, Underwriting documents, more of yawn than anything else.
Will watch for the next layer with interest, but not getting my hopes up..

There is a BIG difference between Corporate Confidential and Goverment Departmental Classified!!

It's like I said earlier in the thread, even if he really believes this stuff is groundbreaking and some kind of "proof" of a conspiracy of 9/11, that doesn't mean it is. The bar for what people consider proof is pretty low. Anyone can look at some legal documents and say it shows xyz when it doesn't actually show any of those things, but merely hints at some things that may or may not be the case. Look at all the idiots that bought into Loose Change.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Wondering if all these documents released thus far are actually a matter of public record. If anyone were to make a written request to SDNY would they be granted or FOIA request. If so it would seem the FBI could make a statement and squash this hacker game cold.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Everyone, I told the 9/11 forum a decade or so ago what my guess is in those documents based on someone I know who personally worked for Silverstein on his case against the WTC insurance companies.

My bet is that's the hacker group's silver bullet.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I think one of the items proposed by hopefully conspiracists was Dark Overload was going to release footage of a missile hitting the pentagon.

How was insurance companies going to have footage of something that never happened?

It was sad and funny watching conspiracists ignoring warnings there was no there there.

You still have to wonder what this was all about? Trying a business model out that works on the Dark Web on the mainstream internet.

The over estimating people would pay up for 9/11 secrets at the expense of exsposing personal data of mostly innocent people?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It just seems like there is a concerted effort to get people to dismiss the leak before it all even comes out. Yeah its probably another dead end but lets wait for the information to come out before we decide nobody needs to pay attention to it. They are a known group who has leaked corporate and government information before. We need to look through this stuff before we know how important it is or isnt. The information speaks for itself and the personality of the messenger isnt as relevant. If a literal russian spy told you that diet and exercise can help maintain a healthy lifestyle, it doesnt make the information automatically false just because it came out of the mouth of a scumbag. Wait for the info to come out, then you can dismiss it based on facts.
edit on 1/3/2019 by revswim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: face23785

I think one of the items proposed by hopefully conspiracists was Dark Overload was going to release footage of a missile hitting the pentagon.

How was insurance companies going to have footage of something that never happened?

It was sad and funny watching conspiracists ignoring warnings there was no there there.

You still have to wonder what this was all about? Trying a business model out that works on the Dark Web on the mainstream internet.

The over estimating people would pay up for 9/11 secrets at the expense of exsposing personal data of mostly innocent people?

The missile theory is one of my favorite things that just won't die, despite no evidence and plenty of evidence to the contrary. People believe what they want, and at this point they're so invested in it they're simply incapable of admitting they were duped for 17 years.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: revswim

There's only been a few outright dismissive replies in this thread. Most of it is healthy skepticism mixed with some blind believers who are just as bad as the blind disbelievers.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: behindthescenes

Did you ever get access to the document or a full interview? Might be time to revisit

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Recently a GoFundMe campaign was started to fund Trump’s silly wall by some random veteran-poster bloke with a verified Facebook profile (which nowadays is obviously enough for people to trust the guy with their money). Last time I checked, that campaign raised 14 million dollars in less than a week. Then there was an “ironic” campaign to buy ladders to get over Trump’s wall which ironically raised 120k in no time. I haven’t checked neither of these for the last week because I want to somehow keep that last 0,01% of hope for humanity that I have left remaining.

Putting that here for comparison purposes.

I see two options - a very weak bluff and it IS all about the moneys, or it isn’t about the moneys at all.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Unsure if anyone posted this, decide to copy and paste their pastebin for us (admin please delete if unsuitable):

"Hash: SHA256

This is the thedarkoverlord here to deliver a message.

We're now calling this megaleak, the '9/11 Papers'. Keep giving us cyber-cash for cyber-cache.

We delivered Checkpoint 01 as promised, and now we're taking it upon ourselves to dive a bit deeper into this 9/11 Papers Megaleak by releasing our official Checkpoint 02 release as we've now reached Checkpoint 02 due to another generous doner! Instead of choosing 25 random files from Layer 1, we chose 25 random files from the other higher layers. What's in these files? We'll tell you briefly:

Highly confidential settlement documents
Highly confidential FBI interviews with involved persons
Highly confidential e-mails
Highly confidential judicial orders
Highly confidential sensitive security information
Highly confidential TSA, FBI, FAA files

Let this serve as more definitive proof that what we're saying is true, and that the parties involved should comply, before this gets worse.

Enjoy the highly confidential data. Ensure to view the e-mail message attachments. They're delicious and juicy. Continue to send us money and continue to receive these documents.

LINK: anonfiles.com...
SHA-1 HASH: 8B679F6C2A8962DBEEF8B6537CE938F646865793

We hope that there'll be more releases. Keep up the Bitcoin payments. Our reward: internet money, your reward: 9/11 secret documents, never before seen by the public. Your money is unlocking the truth and providing answers. Keep it flowing.

United States law enforcement agencies have attempted to silence us from our releases by requesting Twitter to suspend our account. An appeal to Twitter has gone unanswered. We'd like everyone to know that we're still here. We've taken to Reddit with our own sub. We'll provide updates as we have them.

Our sub-reddit: www.reddit.com...

Third Press Release: https:///iUW6bavE
Second Press Release: https:///8ksc0aYU
Original Press Release: https:///4F5R8QyQ

Stay tuned on PasteBin for future announcements related to this leak. We'll always sign all of our releases for verification of authenticity.

Your friends,
thedarkoverlord
Professional Adversarial Threat Group
TheDarkOverlord Solutions LLC, World Wide Web, LLC"
edit on 3-1-2019 by antmax21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: antmax21

So the subreddit thats linked cannot be found.

And the "anonfiles" link gets aggressively 404ed.

Until proven otherwise, this is still another group of imbeciles constantly saying "get ready! We're gonna release something huge!" instead of actually dumping info in an accessible way.

P.s. - any proof that they've recieved even a single Bitcoin?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Yeah most have been shut down.
All press releases except the first one is working.
They are either shutting themselves down or being shut down or maybe they were paid.
I would have to get on VPN to truly check.
Unsure if that's a safe idea at this time and considering the potential of these documents and someone seeing them.
Proceed with caution.
The group is real, that is certain. I am thinking they're small, a white, grey, and black hat type.
I will also go out on a limb, there is video evidence out there, and government organizations have been hacked before.
This is possible but we will have to sit back and enjoy our popcorn, fyi today is popcorn day.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
They received .08 BTC.
This group has a history of actually being "honest."
Weird..a reply to: AgarthaSeed

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Limited docs were released.
It was litigation and insurance type paperwork.
Lloyds of London and third party litigation type work.
Mainly insurance companies doing "their job."
However, if you consider the claims real, there's more information.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

If they have FBI documents for example, why not release lots of teasers heavily redacted?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

More releases coming, escalating in "severity" is what I heard.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join