It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers stole 18,000 documents related to 9/11; are releasing them as their ransoms aren't met

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Its a s̶c̶a̶m̶ shame when the truth has a price as it could mean it may not be the whole truth, just someones version of the truth with a pricetag attached

I hope despite their finacial pleas there is something revealed though

edit on 2-1-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: pic

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hey.. If they do have such sensitive documents, then why don't they seem (at least publicly) nervous about facing the NSA and other government agencies?

I mean.. These agencies will do anything to protect highly classified info. If I were them, I'd be a little nervous about the NSA using their tech to find the hacker's location.

Then again, I don't know much about deep hacking. I honestly hope they release UFO info, but who knows what is really in those files.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I thought bitcoin crashed?

Unless its rebounded, it seems odd to demand bitcoins.

ETA: 6:29 and everything is taking forever to load.

edit on 2-1-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Hmmmm, I wonder if they will discover anything which will unequivocally prove that 9/11 was an inside job, like footage of a US manufactured missile hitting the Pentagon?

What punishment would be fitting enough for those who perpetrated, and abetted, such act(s) of evil?

This would make the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq international war crimes.

many countries will be effected IF such evidence is presented.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentSaturn

From what I understand there is a pastebin post that was made by them before their actual demands were made. This post contains links to articles that showcase their escapades. It goes into some stuff about faild raid attempts in the past by law enforcement as well as provides a link to a vid that apparently shows the Director of the FBI testifying to to congress about their threat level
If i can post the link here it is just remove the obvious space from paste bin

paste bin.com/4F5R8QyQ
edit on 2-1-2019 by 42Degrees because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2019 by 42Degrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hackers rated the information they had in 5 layers.

Layers 1 some of the information is released now, but only a few pages.

Layers 2, 3, 4 are damaging they claim. Layer 5 is the smoking gun.

They also claim to have UFO files and they claim this information is a 10. They rated the 9/11 information as 7.5 and the Snowden hack as 5.5 or 6
edit on 2-1-2019 by Jesushere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
So.. they what, hacked into TWO incredibly difficult to hack locations to get 9/11 and UFO documents? Or were these completely unrelated topics just happen to be in a 9-11 and UFO folder on some shoddily protected government HDD? Find this hard to believe, think it's a bunch of baloney, until something actually substantial appears that isn't just rehashed crud we've already seen.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
So.. they what, hacked into TWO incredibly difficult to hack locations to get 9/11 and UFO documents? Or were these completely unrelated topics just happen to be in a 9-11 and UFO folder on some shoddily protected government HDD? Find this hard to believe, think it's a bunch of baloney, until something actually substantial appears that isn't just rehashed crud we've already seen.

If its disinformation they have done some work on it. I saw someone open a layer 1 preview of the 9/11 documents online and they look legit. You see correspondence about airport security in the year 2000, talk about terrorist methods of getting weapons on planes, and some detailed accounting 9/11 related info (destruction of the twin towers and other buildings like WTC5 and WTC6)

Layer 1 the hackers claim is modest information. Layer 5 is supposedly damaging info.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Layer 1 the hackers claim is modest information. Layer 5 is supposedly damaging info.

I believe they hacked data, but I think it's all layer 1 stuff. Why would this company have damaging info that would incriminate the government? And UFOs? Smoking gun type info on UFOs? They should have just added they have the goods on Nibiru why they were at it.

I predict they won't get paid, but will claim they were.. and so won't release the info. The stuff they have released so far, is the stuff a company they hacked might have. Much more damaging stuff? I really doubt it.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I believe they hacked data, but I think it's all layer 1 stuff. Why would this company have damaging info that would incriminate the government? And UFOs? Smoking gun type info on UFOs? They should have just added they have the goods on Nibiru why they were at it.

I predict they won't get paid, but will claim they were.. and so won't release the info. The stuff they have released so far, is the stuff a company they hacked might have. Much more damaging stuff? I really doubt it.

It's a good question. Maybe the company that was hired by the government- defending them was corrupt and was shown stuff that was not public knowledge? It difficult to know. The group are involved in cybercrime so hardly the most trustworthy of people. We have to ride this out and see what happens i guess.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Ya'll are forgetting something.

When he says their 9/11 info is a 7.5 out of 10 in the earth-shattering department, and their UFO info is 10 out of 10, how is he judging that? We've all seen people claim "this is earth shattering! definite proooof!" and then it turns out the person saying that just didn't put much thought into it and there's a simple explanation for it. Same with UFOs. We've all seen the "best UFO evidence I've ever seen!" threads and then 10 posts in the thread is dead because someone else positively identified it as a drone that the OP was unaware of.

Even if their gig is real, their "evidence" could be mundane, easily-disputed garbage.

Well their bitcoin balance went from $14aud yesterday, to over $800aud this morning. So people are giving them money, regardless. But at this rate we'll never see anything..

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

What sensational info might this company have? Just off the top of my head:

* It was widely reported that someone made a fortune short-selling the stocks of the airlines that were used on 9/11. The person or organization that did this has never been (publicly) identified.

* Insurance records might possibly reveal that some people or companies took out large insurance policies just before 9/11, hinting at foreknowledge of the attack.

* Records might also reveal some companies kept key people away from the World Trade Center on 9/11 for reasons that cannot be innocently explained.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
I thought bitcoin crashed?

Unless its rebounded, it seems odd to demand bitcoins.

ETA: 6:29 and everything is taking forever to load.

A Bitcoin is still worth like 3700 dollars.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hasn't it been well established that if something sounds too good to be true it probably isn't?

This has CT clickbait written all over it.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Reddit has now banned the community site with Darklord. They are definitely US agencies contacting Reddit to take that stuff offline.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Hasn't it been well established that if something sounds too good to be true it probably isn't.

Research them. They provided a digital signature identifying them as a wanted hacker group. Theyve done several high profile hacks and are being hunted by the feds. They are already releasing 9/11 dox from the hack. Just wait for the full dump and we can discuss what it means if anything

www.forbes.com...
edit on 1/2/2019 by revswim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Actually. The only thing making me think this IS legit is the fact that they got this from private companies. It’s no secret the us govt will outsource their dirty work to a silent 3rd party contractor. Look into eg and g for Area 51 for instance.

Not saying I buy it- cause when financials are the goal- who know what is truly being sold. At the same time - they’re consistent and I’m mildly interested to see what comes of this.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 2-1-2019 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So now Black Hat hackers are going to expose all regarding 9/11, 18 years later? Our great hope is in a bunch of greedy criminal cyber dorks? And what happens when they get their digital ransom? Do they not release the rest of the decryption keys?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT
somebody used the term poofter in their question, and they used the American vernacular in return. They probably just use interchangeable slang for the sake of confusion.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join