It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers stole 18,000 documents related to 9/11; are releasing them as their ransoms aren't met

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Thank-you for the THOROUGH explanation, LightedHype! If the DarkOverlord group is going to grant access to a new room each day, with each room containing documents of increasing "severity/importance", when do you think everyone will agree that the hacked-materials are important to 9-11 truthers...and anyone else who's interested?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It is quite exciting isn't it?

Everyone keeps mentioning the Bitcoin and how they will be traced. Yes, but - nothing comes of that if the hackers have no intention of converting that Bitcoin to Fiat in the near future. And guess what ?

They likely do not. People underestimate just how many are holding their Bitcoin until crypto IS Fiat. How many truly believe.

People also underestimate tumbling services. Forensic tracking takes time, crypto alts transfer fast.

That all being said - I have no idea what is actually going on here except for that it is big. For what reason remains to be seen.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

I saw one guy post a photo of this $100,000 check on Twitter. I guess he's buying a quite a few documents. He should have crossed out his street address and bank account number before posting the photo though!

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyhat

originally posted by: carewemust
So each "checkpoint" delivers a key to a different "room" where files are stored?

The release zip consists of 6 Veracrypt containers, named Layer_1.container and so on.

What organization in 2016 said that its illegal to look at hacked/stolen documents? I believe it was referring to Wiki-leaked stuff at the time.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ha!

Well, someone's just hit paydirt by hacking into some insurance company.

That's exactly his MO. Gotta realize, this guy told us he wants money, thats it. He's not looking for anything other than that, doesn't care about catharsis, or any means to an end. He's not moral or ethical, and so why should we hold him to a level of morality or ethics that he would tell us the truth about how "deep" said rabbit hole goes?

He's a hacker, who's trying to make as much money as possible. He's fluffing these documents, and honestly, it's working really well. Good on him I guess. Gives us something to think about.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

CNN I believe.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hang on, give me a sec...

Wouldn't it be something if a small crack team of NSA geeks were behind this whole 'LeakGate' of the century.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

No problem. I send emails for a living.

Unfortunately, there is no timeline. Only monetary amounts to be met. I will provide the relevant info here below.

Checkpoint 01 - 250 USD of BTC = 25 'random' documents from Layer 1.
Checkpoint 02 - 500 USD of BTC = 25 'random' documents from Layer 1.
Checkpoint 03 - 750 USD of BTC = 40 'random' documents from Layer 1.
Checkpoint 04 - 1.000 USD of BTC = 50 'random' documents from Layer 1.

Layer_1.container - 5.000 USD of BTC (All Layer 1 Documents)

Checkpoint 05 - 6.500 USD of BTC = 50 'random' documents from Layer 2.
Checkpoint 06 - 8.500 USD of BTC = 50 'random' documents from Layer 2.
Checkpoint 07 - 12.000 USD of BTC = 50 'random' documents from Layer 2.
Checkpoint 08 - 25.000 USD of BTC = 50 'random' documents from Layer 2.

Layer_2.container - 50.000 USD of BTC (All Layer 2 Documents)

Checkpoint 09 - 65.000 USD of BTC = 100 'random' documents from Layer 3.
Checkpoint 10 - 85.000 USD of BTC = 100 'random' documents from Layer 3.

Layer_3.container - 100.000 USD of BTC (All Layer 2 Documents)

Checkpoint 11 - 250.000 USD of BTC = 250 'random' documents from Layer 4.
Checkpoint 12 - 500.000 USD of BTC = 250 'random' documents from Layer 4.

Layer_4.container - 1.000.000 USD of BTC (All Layer 4 Documents)

Checkpoint 13 - 1.500.000 USD of BTC = 5 'random' documents from Layer 5.

Layer_5.container - 2.000.000 USD of BTC (All Layer 5 Documents)

It is ludicrous but there you have it. I won't post the blockchain lookup link to their Bitcoin wallet because, yeah.. but it can be tracked by interested parties.

As noted, a single player could make that payment in Bitcoin tonight for full release. Or it may never happen..

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Which criminal enterprise a person wants to aligned with and the consequences it brings.

- hacker A
- hacker B
- US government
- Russian government
- Chinese government

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Seems he just released another 25 random higher tier files about 10 min after the .08btc threshold release. This one supposedly contains email attachments that are “juicy”

Text We delivered Checkpoint 01 as promised, and now we're taking it upon ourselves to dive a bit deeper into this 9/11 Papers Megaleak by releasing our official Checkpoint 02 release as we've now reached Checkpoint 02 due to another generous doner! Instead of choosing 25 random files from Layer 1, we chose 25 random files from the other higher layers. What's in these files? We'll tell you briefly: Highly confidential settlement documents Highly confidential FBI interviews with involved persons Highly confidential e-mails Highly confidential judicial orders Highly confidential sensitive security information Highly confidential TSA, FBI, FAA files Let this serve as more definitive proof that what we're saying is true, and that the parties involved should comply, before this gets worse. Enjoy the highly confidential data. Ensure to view the e-mail message attachments. They're delicious and juicy. Continue to send us money and continue to receive these documents.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

If anyone has downloaded said file, and has been able to unlock the documents that have been released, I'd like to look through them.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

These guys are not playing around.

We immediately approached this company with our most handsome business proposition, which they were reluctant to accept. However, they ultimately accepted and provided us a financial payment that satisfied our agreement. However, as with previous clients in the past (we're looking at you: Larson Studios), this client of ours also violated the agreement and began cooperating with law enforcement, which our agreements strictly forbid unless it's legally required of the client. This involvement with law enforcement became clear to us months later through a source of ours disclosing details of the client to us that we never informed the source about. We were absolutely appalled by this transgression against our agreement. We decided to offer this company a second chance to repent, accept responsibility, and satisfy our penalty request. They declined to accept our offer, so we're here today.

It seems like an overly detailed "explanation", if you know what I mean.

link   

originally posted by: Iconic

If anyone has downloaded said file, and has been able to unlock the documents that have been released, I'd like to look through them.

I’m highly interested in these email attachments. They claim juicy. So let’s test that.

link   

originally posted by: greyhat

So each "checkpoint" delivers a key to a different "room" where files are stored?

The release zip consists of 6 Veracrypt containers, named Layer_1.container and so on.

What organization in 2016 said that its illegal to look at hacked/stolen documents? I believe it was referring to Wiki-leaked stuff at the time.

Really? Our constitution here says:

"Everyone has the right to freely express and disseminate his or her opinion in speech, writing and pictures, and to inform himself freely from generally accessible sources."

And if you want to read something #911hacked is your hashtag
www.google.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Search for #911hacked

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
I thought bitcoin crashed?

Unless its rebounded, it seems odd to demand bitcoins.

ETA: 6:29 and everything is taking forever to load.

I saw a mod state that he noticed that during the 28'th minute on for a few minutes, every hour, the site gets slow. I've noticed it also at that time. and you said 6:29...

Anyway, OT, they've cleared out their bitcoin balance. $850 in total that I saw before they took it out, so they're moving it around but who knows. Banned from twitter and reddit, posting updates to pastebin..

Makes for an interesting day, at the least !

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This is gaining ground despite censorship.

I read earlier the Germans will be joining the French in protest this weekend...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

CNN I believe.

Thanks. CNN? Screw them! Hopefully that network has some guilt in 9-11. I'd take out a home-equity loan and send it to DarkOverlord if he had something I could use to bring CNN to its knees.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: lightedhype

Hmmmm, I wonder if they will discover anything which will unequivocally prove that 9/11 was an inside job, like footage of a US manufactured missile hitting the Pentagon?

What punishment would be fitting enough for those who perpetrated, and abetted, such act(s) of evil?

This would make the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq international war crimes.

many countries will be effected IF such evidence is presented.

I think we all know it won't be. If anything, just more paper trails alluding to dirty dealings surrounding everything.. nothing solid, no revelations, just more fingers pointing.

I hope someone makes a cliffs notes of what is released, even so far, 2 parts that I know of.. I cannot read half of what is there.. not enough pichures..

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: greyhat

Thank-you for the link, GreyHat.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join