It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Flynn sentencing delayed as judge tells ex-Trump official: 'You sold your country out'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Do the majority of people on the left actually care about only Russia as it seems people on the right believe? I mean I do care if he was giving them special breaks to interfere with Russia. But this business with Turkey and Flynn bugs me atleast as much and probably much more than Russia. As do the dealings with the Foundation, and Kushner and Saudi Arabia. I have equal concerns about all of them. This may have started with suspicion over Russia initially, but I think many people are concerned about the sum of the potential issues.
edit on 18-12-2018 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2018 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

It all has to do with Russia. wow how do you do that.

flynns charge has NOTHING to do with russia
if you read you link you would know that
it was a process crime instigated by an angry soon to be out of work fbi director who admitted breaking fbi protocol for what? to get russians? nope just process crimes to an investigation he invented

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

They are using these guys to get to trump.
We both know that and we both know that they are not wasting anyones time...
Manafort was dealing with the Russians right up until he was arrested. The republican statement on Ukraine was changed because of him.
Flynn was telling Russia dont fret the sanctions... Mr trump will take care of it for you.
Papadopolis was telling foreign dignitaries all about the russians working to get trump elected.
Stone... Corsi.... Page all worked with russians to effect the election.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Actually he said:

"Arguably you sold your country out".

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

a reply to: SlapMonkey

They are using these guys to get to trump.
We both know that and we both know that they are not wasting anyones time...
Manafort was dealing with the Russians right up until he was arrested. The republican statement on Ukraine was changed because of him.
Flynn was telling Russia dont fret the sanctions... Mr trump will take care of it for you.
Papadopolis was telling foreign dignitaries all about the russians working to get trump elected.
Stone... Corsi.... Page all worked with russians to effect the election.

all speculation
except the part that they are using bs to get to trump
not surprising to see you spout a bunch of crap tho

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I have had a Top Secret clearance since 1996. Worked Nukes and some special projects...had several interviews to get it renewed. Lying...bad. No matter what. Its called integrity. Hands down.

If dude lied...he needs fried. I just wish they could nail that evil witch of the north, cuz it all seems one-sided.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Flynn would never have been questioned by the FBI if he wasn't making deals with russia in the first place!!!
They were taping Kisliaks conversations and they have him dead to rights. They did not charge him in this because they wanted him to give them the big fish. So they charged him with the offense that carries the least amout of jail time.
You do know that his plea deal states that they can go back and charge him with any of the other crimes any time they want to right? If they feel he is not cooperating they will.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Dr UAE

But that is in the article that I linked.

what you've linked is bollocks, you are linking lies and overwhelmed #, take the red pill

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
[post]a reply to: SlapMonkey

Flynn could have known that lying in official statements in illegal, but that doesn't mean that he was advised about it nor that he was told that it was an official interview

Yeah, ok, i get that one.

it provides us with a conundrum
The Triple Down Plausable Deniability Clause !
Would/could/should've known...
Is ignorance to the law exonerating ?

Flynn is no spring chicken, he's been around, seen a lot ... done a lot
he would sure-as-hell have known, that you do not lie to the FBI

You'll get caught
It's a no-no
You'll get the Hammer

Films and T.V series get made about people lying to the Feds fer chrissakes !!

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: olaru12

I think he'll resign too. he'll whine and cry and shout how unfair people have been to him his whole life.

then he'll slink back to trump towers and his 24k gold toilet. he's a clown.

My money's on him getting 25th-ed out of office, due to health issues. Easy and saves face for him and the country. He'll do it after making some behind the scenes, back room, protection deals.

edit on 18-12-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The FBI has been watching trump and his Russian associates for years. Money Laundering....this Russian/NRA connection to funnel campaign money is just icing on the cake.

www.vox.com...
edit on 18-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

a reply to: knoxie

Right.... in the long conversation with this judge Flynn was given multiple chances to claim that he was tricked and that his guilty plea was in fact not sincere. In every instance Flynn declined.

It was sincerely accepted because if he said he was pressured his son would be the next victim. The plea was forced.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l
[post]a reply to: SlapMonkey

Flynn could have known that lying in official statements in illegal, but that doesn't mean that he was advised about it nor that he was told that it was an official interview

Yeah, ok, i get that one.

it provides us with a conundrum
The Triple Down Plausable Deniability Clause !
Would/could/should've known...
Is ignorance to the law exonerating ?

Flynn is no spring chicken, he's been around, seen a lot ... done a lot
he would sure-as-hell have known, that you do not lie to the FBI

You'll get caught
It's a no-no
You'll get the Hammer

Films and T.V series get made about people lying to the Feds fer chrissakes !!

Unless you’re Hillary or on her team of course.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: knoxie

I think he'll resign too. he'll whine and cry and shout how unfair people have been to him his whole life.

then he'll slink back to trump towers and his 24k gold toilet. he's a clown.

My money's on him getting 25th-ed out of office, due to health issues. Easy and saves face for him and the country. He'll do it after making some behind the scenes, back room, protection deals.

We'll be sure to revisit this. You guys have been wrong for so long and for so many times, what's a little more?

Some of us are keeping a tally.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I missed all this. Wow! How did General Flynn "Sell his country out"? For such a dramatic declaration, I hope Judge Sullivan explained himself!

He did, Flynn was working for the interests of Turkey over those of the United States. He was being paid by Turkey and did not register with the US government as a foreign agent.

LINK

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I genuinely don't think Trump cares about his children.

Except Ivanka, which is gross.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Flynn would never have been questioned by the FBI if he wasn't making deals with russia in the first place!!!

part of his job duties were to speak to other foreign leaders
no other charges have been filed but the process crime
they have not charged him because there was nothing else there
spin it how you want there is nothing there

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

I genuinely don't think Trump cares about his children.

Except Ivanka, which is gross.

Apparently he dosen't give a S+++ about Melania to be out with Stormey while Melania was giving birth to Barron so you could be right.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

I have his quote in the OP. but thanks.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

There is a lot more at the link. I can only include so much and remain within the terms and conditions.

And I think if you look at the link I gave for the transcript for Flynns interview with the FBI you will see that there was a lot more contact with the russians than we were aware of. There is enough there for another thread. The case for conspiracy against the United States is being made no matter how much you deny it.

then why did they not charge him with conspiracy?
the govt has only charged him with lying to the fbi and recommended no jail time
when you get actual charges against an american for some kind of conspiracy bring back your shine box
you are being disingenuous (no surprise) when you mention any conspiracy as the govt lawyer was asked directly about such and indicated they found NONE

as to the crap with turkey, have others in dc been allowed to file retroactively for fara paperwork?
more double standards from those wishing to cover their asses

Maybe because the investigation isn't over. Maybe because the investigators don't want to tip their hands to the people who are at the top of the conspiracy. Nothing stops the prosecutors from coming back at a later time and charging Flynn with conspiracy. Just because they haven't done so in the public eye means absolutely nothing.

Remember all those sealed indictments? A few of those could have Flynn's name on them. We will have to wait and find out.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join