It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DJT: signal...

"Good luck today in court to General Michael Flynn. Will be interesting to see what he has to say, despite tremendous pressure being put on him, about Russian Collusion in our great and, obviously, highly successful political campaign. There was no Collusion!"

portnoy

"BREAKING: Flynn's attorneys say they are now taking the judge up on his offer to delay today's sentencing because he's still cooperating with prosecutors."

Remember, Flynn's NDA's prevented him from speaking. The agreement meant the NDA's were void and he could speak. The damn rules again. Sure we sitting in the cheap seats figure "speak patriot, for love and country" but the NDA's matter, rules.

Side note: my guess, the Flynn family has had to piece this all together from all Q folks, as he would not have been allowed to say word one to them, in order to protect them.

This is bang on.

The NDA is the whole reason he pled guilty in the first place.

Hasn't Q hinted to this?

I have to go look now

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Wasnt it some B.S. that Loretta Lynch made him sign, or something like that?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This was tweeted out today by the POTUS Schedule Twitter: twitter.com...

Tuesday, 18 December 2018
POTUS has sent a letter to the Speaker of the House extending the National Emergency declared in Executive Order 13818 of December 20, 2017

Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human
Rights Abuse or Corruption

Why is there 2 spaces in between each word of the title of the Executive Order? Apparently it formats and takes the spaces out on ATS, but look on Twitter, there are 2 spaces between each word.
edit on 18-12-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoeWhy is there 2 spaces in between each word of the title of the Executive Order? Apparently it formats and takes the spaces out on ATS, but look on Twitter, there are 2 spaces between each word.

For sure. The spacing must be deliberate. Perhaps it's a coded signal of some kind?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Good catch last night?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: pteridine

Yea.. but multiple things were SUPPOSED to happen this year and didn't. What makes next year any different?

Multiple things were supposed to happen but when would they become public knowledge? The situation is not static and the Q team has to respond to counter play by the corrupt. Q does have it all or at least as much as is needed. The water has to be heated slowly so the public can watch the gradual boiling of their erstwhile heroes without claiming foul.

We finally have seen the Clinton Foundation being called out as a non-charity [except for the Clintons.] I believe that investigations into the Clintons will be the crack in the armor as they should lead to foreign donors, pay for play, and may even track into the pedophilia claims. If that happens, it will go international and the big players will be implicated. The world has to be patient as i's are dotted and t's are crossed so as to close all possible legal loopholes for the evil doers.
Bravo Zulu Quebec

I am old and really short tempered when it comes to pedophiles. I think that 0311 Warrior and I share a philosophy on that matter.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

twitter.com...

RABBIT HOLES.

Good old JD Roberts lol. I grew up with him as a music video DJ in Toronto.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
This was tweeted out today by the POTUS Schedule Twitter: twitter.com...

Tuesday, 18 December 2018
POTUS has sent a letter to the Speaker of the House extending the National Emergency declared in Executive Order 13818 of December 20, 2017

Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human
Rights Abuse or Corruption

Why is there 2 spaces in between each word of the title of the Executive Order? Apparently it formats and takes the spaces out on ATS, but look on Twitter, there are 2 spaces between each word.

PJ, this is odd.

BG just posted about Potus Sched no longer really putting up clues on the twit. Then this of all things.

The reup is pretty standard, but I'd say the takeaway here is "potus schedule" as in "right on potus' schedule."

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Exactly Cranky! I remember talking about the POTUS_Schedule account not going off script at all anymore, and then today they tweet this.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Not sure, did she?

I just remember that everyone working in the Whitehouse has to sign one and the MSM said Trump's requirements went beyind the usual.

I would imagine the Nat Sec. Would always have to sign a pretty extensive one.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

He's already plead guilty to a felony. He shouldn't plead guilty to a lesser charge like a misdemeanor for he will have that on his record.

There are no federal misdemeanors.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
Flynn says he is aware of lying to the fbi AND they did not entrap him.

a lot of conspiracy theories just fell apart.

The material aspects of the questions were classified, boom.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

There is still the matter of the classified DIA document that supposedly completely exonerates Gen Flynn, but the government will not declassify.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

LOL I live in Toronto in 1974 to 80
was in RCC College watch the heli top off the CN tower

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: PokeyJoeWhy is there 2 spaces in between each word of the title of the Executive Order? Apparently it formats and takes the spaces out on ATS, but look on Twitter, there are 2 spaces between each word.

For sure. The spacing must be deliberate. Perhaps it's a coded signal of some kind?

the spacing??

holy crap you guys have lost it. damn!

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
PapaD is still going off.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Whoever typed out the same of that Executive Order placed 2 spaces in between each word of the title. It was not a mistake, and it is not normal behavior to do such a thing, as they typed sentences above that and used normal spacing. We are just hunting for clues, and whether you like it or not, that was abnormal.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

if you have to hunt so hard for clues that should tell you something.

tho, i'm sure flynn was blinking erratically when he went into sentencing.. oh #!

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

the spacing??

holy crap you guys have lost it. damn!

Do you have the POTUS Schedule Twitter on your feed?
I do.
Some people pay attention to things. It doesn’t mean they are crazy.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I don't think Michael Flynn was sentenced today.

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join