It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yeah, and I think it's actually pretty interesting that the double spaces actually amount to 17 after a second look.

Good catch there, PJ.

I know you didn't assign any meaning to it...that was something I was trying to do myself but...who the heck knows if it means anything...odd though that there are 17 double spaces created there, despite Daskakik's copy/paste into Word turning up no double spaces (Twitter did though, and that is strange, eh?)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
Saw this shared in a FB "Q" group and thought that more than a few here would get a kick out of it.
Christmas present?
FB Link

CT Tyler
15 hrs ·

I'm just gonna keep hitching my wagon to the 12/21 or bust theory, which is effectively that # hits the fan starting on Friday (coinciding with a govt shutdown), and carries through to 1/1/19 which is "the 10 days of darkness."

Was sitting here rocking my baby and thinking of Q posts while doing gematria in my head (pretty nice little Monday), when a few things popped into my head. See if you can follow along with a crazy person's mind:
- the picture of Trump in front of the grave stone, which has the infinity sign on it.
- when turned on it's head, the infinity sign becomes an 8.
- the infinity sign is used in the 8 chan logo (it's real name is actually infinitychan, but is often called 8chan)
- Q is the 17th letter
- 1=God, 7=complete
- 1+7=8 - 8=infinite...no beginning nor end.
- 8th verse of Revelation 1: "I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”
- Q=infinity.

That sparked something that Trump said at the Christmas gala the other night (video around the 2:20 mark: www.youtube.com...…)
- "It’s sort of where it all begins. It starts, it sort of moves along, and then it starts all over again if you don’t get it right."
Sort of like an infinite process, yes?
So then I started to think about all the signs pointing to 12/21:
- the winter solstice, shortest day of the year
- It's also one of "holiest" days of the satanic calendar
- December 21 to the 22nd..."Dark to light"
- It begins at 5:23 pm in Washington D.C.
- 5:23..."pain in 23"
- 5:23..."5:5"
- 12/21..."think mirror"
- 12/21...3/3...33 (degrees) 3=C, 33=CC (think "smoCking" tweet)
- Full moon on 12/22 "full moon coming"
- The deadline for government shutdown was moved TO the 21st. Think "timelines change. watch the budget."
- Anon asked about 10 days of darkness. Q answered "shutdown."
- How many days left in 2018 from the 21st? 10.

Got all of that? Good. Cuz i'm not QUITE done.

My mind flashed back to a post I wrote a few weeks ago, where I dreamed about decoding a certain Q post timestamp (yes...I have problems). I didn't know what it meant, or why, but it stuck with me. Here is the timestamp:
12/3/2018 at 21:12:29
well...12/3/2018=3/3/11
and 21:12:29=3:3:11 3311=8
So...how does all of this relate?
Take a guess as to what Friday is? 12/21/2018=1+2+2+1+2+0+1+8=17...17=8...17=Q
AND
12/21/2018
3/3/11
😀
Annnnnnd I've gone crqss-eyed...

referenced vid. quote at 2:38

..back to lurkmoad.
~OveR

I'll add this. Seems a large winter storm is out there. DJT will say or tweet, "...the storm is upon us" or something like that - call back to calm before the storm when it is here. The usual panic over snow is a fine time to hit the double meaning...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
House Judiciary/Oversight task force releases transcript of 2nd day of testimony by former FBI director James Comey.

Twit breakdown of QOS favorite snake...

I've said often that my neighbor's ignorance and barking dog needs the pain brought for me to feel good more then pain to Comey. But frankly this guy's smug notion of superiority is changing. Q bring the pain to both...

edit on 18-12-2018 by crankyoldman because: comey is a bad dog

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Yes. Very strange, although not the first time the POTUS_Schedule account has given us a shout out. This one feels more focused though, as if they are saying this EO has specifically to do with Q - which I think it does.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yes. Yes it is.

a reply to: crankyoldman
It certainly does seem that a Storm is brewing, the polar vortex concurs lol. I couldn't agree more about double meanings.

~OveR

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Yes, and when combined with the info at the link that ManyMasks provided about the Biblical use of the number 17, the signification gets a bit stronger, in my opinion. I think there's something to it, too.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

It stood out to me in the POTUS clip that he told people to look at the Mouldings in the Whitehouse!

Anyone know anything about them? I can imagine maybe Tree of Life's, pyramids, snakes, apples? compass and square's?

There must be something he wants us to pick up on.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
If I remember correctly, I think it had something to do with hidden microphones.
edit
that was two years ago when they moved in and did a renovation. here I think he is simply saying to look at the details

edit on 12/18/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: duh lol

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
For those who are unaware of the background of Fethullah Gulen

Filed under "Hillary's Henchman", from a long ways back....

Curious George did a lot of reporting on him as well. Connected to ^ VV ^ Ns

I like his style, dude.

www.youtube.com...

There's like 50 videos....

I can't hunt through them all atm.

The bulshyt is strong with this one...

edit on 18-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
7 Year-Old Guatamalan Girl: Official Cause of Death Revealed

Not what Lefties thought.
edit on 18-12-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Lefty's prefer to see American children killed on the street by guns.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

That would make sense, thanks.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing that!
My fav line:

The only conspiracy that makes one really 'think'.

Qanon conspiracy is like the Bob Lazar/UFO conspiracy where it was never proven NOR disproven...30 years later still going strong and he even starred in a movie about himself that was just released. It's the 'crumbs' that give it eternal life.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
It is a ‘we the people’ indictment.
Not worth squat.

GRINCH

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I copy/pasted from the tweet. It certainly looks doble but it doesn't copy into word that way.

I see it does keep the double spacing in notepad so who knows but maybe copy/pasting from a particular source could have done that.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for sharing that!
My fav line:

Qanon conspiracy is like the Bob Lazar/UFO conspiracy where it was never proven NOR disproven...30 years later still going strong and he even starred in a movie about himself that was just released. It's the 'crumbs' that give it eternal life.

What's the name of the movie?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Snippet of an E-mail sent from a former NXIVM follower to the NXIVM attorney's

I am guessing Clare never disclosed to either of you the depths she went to, as directed by Keith, to obtain financial records for leverage against every potential anti- NX party. This included getting records for every Judge in every NX related case. Cavanaugh, Falk, Sharpe, Treece, Macevoy, Littlefield, the Judge in the O’Hara criminal case, the USPTO officials who denied the NX patent for Rational Inquiry, Chuck Shumer, the Suttons, Rick Ross, Peter Skolnick, The World Jewish Congress, Rabbi Israel Singer, Steve Herbits, Jim Odato, George Hearst, Rex Smith, Steve Forbes, Her Father, and the list goes on and on.

frankreport.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Yeah, and I think it's actually pretty interesting that the double spaces actually amount to 17 after a second look.

Is @POTUS_Schedule official?

I always thought it was a Q friendly account that just liked following Trump around which wouldn't make the 17 double spaces all that interesting.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for sharing that!
My fav line:

What's the name of the movie?

Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

POTUS_Schedule 🇺🇸‏
@POTUS_Schedule
President Donald J. Trump's official public schedule posted to Twitter. Note: Times & locations may differ from actual due to schedule changes & security.

It's official and SS is heavily involved

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join