It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I know that is what the account says but it never felt that way to me.

ETA: I mean it wasn't started until August 2017, half a year after being in office.
edit on 18-12-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

originally posted by: CanadianMason

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Thanks for sharing that!
My fav line:
- 1+7=8 - 8=infinite...no beginning nor end.

The only conspiracy that makes one really 'think'.

Qanon conspiracy is like the Bob Lazar/UFO conspiracy where it was never proven NOR disproven...30 years later still going strong and he even starred in a movie about himself that was just released. It's the 'crumbs' that give it eternal life.

What's the name of the movie?

Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers

ATS Owner thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Maybe Trump started the idea. I don't think somebody outside the SS would have a detailed list of the daily whereabouts of the POTUS.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I never really followed that twitter account but is it anymore detailed than this? factba.se...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
"Lucifer's" boat is a large rabbit (hare).

Watch that water, folks.

edit on 18-12-2018 by eisegesis because: high seas

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Thank FF.

I have wondered why no one seemed to mention the connections and motives of Fethullah Gulen in relation to Flynn. I know most of us know this but there are also lurkers who may not know.

And that vid of Clinton...we know what a thank you to Fethullah Gulen means. Must have donated a very large vase of flowers.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
according to the twitter account they are

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Mark Meadows Twit

"I asked Director Comey about who paid for the dossier. His response: 1) Republicans paid for it -- (Republicans did not pay for it) 2) "Who cares?"

HERE is where it gets interesting.

The Narrative is: HRC DNC paid for the dossier.

Yet... Back in spring I posted the original complaint filed by Cohen against FusionGPS. In it he stated that McCain funded the original dossier. When DJT won the nomination he handed it off to HRC DNC. This was prior to McCain taking a stray bullet to the head, and prior to the raid - and subsequent withdrawal of the complaint.

Keep in mind I know for a fact that Fusion was begging, begging for money to fight this case - with the hopes that they could get a sitting president to testify (eye roll).

Complaints can, and often do, say anything and everything. But Comey's statement in light of that makes this very intriguing visa vi the official narrative. Comey can speak the truth but hide it in snark, hate, legalese and obfuscation. So what did he say that he didn't say???

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Martha McSally from Arizona appointed to take Kyl's place in the Senate.

McSally Appointed To Senate

Also, Penny Marshall of "Laverne and Shirley" fame has died.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: eisegesis

Good to see you here again.

Thank you, liveandlearn (among others).

I've been putting together my last thread.

I also need to settle down and read my PMs.

(I'm terrible at digital socialization, lol)

Apologies to whom it may concern annoy.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
If I remember correctly, I think it had something to do with hidden microphones.
edit
that was two years ago when they moved in and did a renovation. here I think he is simply saying to look at the details

Look at every moulding of this house

Recall when DJT took office he had around $1.75M worth of renovations done. The rumor or C o n s p i r a c y is traitor Obama had many listening devices installed behind the walls.

Trump, a real-estate guy, loves a renovation. As he told Time after the General Services Administration gutted the dining room in the White House, “We found gold behind the walls, which I always knew. Renovations are grand.”

source / Pics

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
Martha McSally from Arizona appointed to take Kyl's place in the Senate.

McSally Appointed To Senate

From your article:

McSally beat out a primary field of loons like Joe Arpaio, a birther once convicted of criminal contempt of court, and Kelli Ward, who went on tour with Pizzagate conspiracy theorists and received the favor of Steve Bannon and Rep. Steve King, R-Crazytown.

Arizona Sheriff JOE ARPAIO is suing CNN.
www.azcentral.com...

I know nothing of Arpaio. But just the fact that he's suing CNN makes him a great guy in my book!

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I am glad to have you back.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel has offered his resignation just days after one of his main coalition partners quit in a row over migration.

While Belgium was due to go to the polls next May, his decision now raises the possibility of early elections.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
Me too. Keep us informed eisegesis.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, the article says the partner fell out because of the PMs stance on UN migration deal.

Is this saying that the PM was about to hand over sovereignty by signing the UN migration pact that makes it a crime to fight migration between countries?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Judge Sullivan Revokes Flynn Passport, Imposes Travel Restrictions Within 50 Miles of DC…CTH

At first blush this would appear to be a judge with a vendetta against Michael Flynn. However, CTH would disagree. As Robert Barnes stated earlier: “How does a judge try to torpedo a plea deal and get a defendant to withdraw their plea? They threaten to use the charges they avoided within the plea deal as the basis for their sentence.

” Sullivan deploys a strategy we know as “extreme compliance“. In essence delivering ramifications toward the judicial status quo in order to change the status quo.

Not quite sure I completely understand this. From the above it appears that the judge is trying to help Flynn. But....?

I seem to be very in invested in the outcome. He became a hero to me the day he defied the Obama adm. when he declared despite what the reports declared about ISIS, we are not winning. In effect he outed the fact the people who wrote the reports were pressured by higher officials to do so.

He took the hit for truth to the American people.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

eisegesis, the hare significance reminded me of the book from the 1970s; Masquerade:

Masquerade features fifteen detailed paintings illustrating the story of a hare named Jack Hare, who seeks to carry a treasure from the Moon (depicted as a woman) to her love object, the Sun (a man). On reaching the Sun, Jack finds that he has lost the treasure, and the reader is left to discover its location.

Along with creating the book, Williams crafted a hare from 18-carat (75%) gold and jewels, in the form of a large filigree pendant on a segmented chain. He sealed the hare inside a ceramic, hare-shaped casket (both to protect the prize from the soil, and to foil attempts to locate the treasure with a metal detector). The casket was inscribed with the legend "I am the keeper of the jewel of Masquerade, which lies waiting safe inside me for you or eternity".

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I expect some Q posts soon.

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join