It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

"Whatever is causing these black eyes, one thing is a fact. They are not hiding them but are instead flaunting them."
thephoenixenigma.com...

which is important, black eyes last two to three days, usually an image conscious celeb would hide away till it was gone.

but no, its like they are making a statement.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

"Whatever is causing these black eyes, one thing is a fact. They are not hiding them but are instead flaunting them."
thephoenixenigma.com...

which is important, black eyes last two to three days, usually an image conscious celeb would hide away till it was gone.

but no, its like they are making a statement.

Exactly. They are flaunting to people that know, that they are now part of the club. You're right, people as image conscious as these would never go in public with a giant shiner unless there was a point behind it. They would just throw some make up on it and go about their day. Do you have any more insight into what this club is, and what ties all these people together?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: GreenLeBron

dont get it twisted my G

secretoftheblueapples said rick perry
you said eric prince
I say Barron

prolly mattis tho

Who would have a Q badge? Q is a DOE clearance and Sec Energy would have one but so would certain military officers who would deal with nukes, including any General Officer from any service. There is a requirement for a polygraph test in addition to a complete background investigation. Certainly, anything can be fast tracked, but normally a few months are necessary.
My theory that patriots in leadership positions within the military intel community and with the inside knowledge of who was doing what needed a President who was not corrupted and who had the desire to drive the process to make the US and the world a better place. Time was running out. HRC would only continue along the path to globalization. Europe was going down the tubes as the Muslim invasion, led by Merkel, would do what couldn't be done in 1529 and 1683 at Vienna. DJT was the only outsider who could be trusted and he was vetted by the Q team who was not known as Q at the time. DJT had something to prove to people that disregarded him as capable of being the president and he wanted to do something for the USA that we were in jeopardy of losing. DJT has played many roles in this play and stayed the course against all those allied against him and Q. He is in constant physical and legal danger and even though Pence is listed as a Patriot, there is no assurance that he would continue should the President be removed.
The Q team has to carefully and sequentially bring the traitorous activities of the bad guys to the public or they will be accused of a put-up job. Patience is not a characteristic of those of us who have watched the Clintons and Obama flaunt our laws but patience is what is needed and gratification will not be instant.

So we get to who is Q if we can even come up with one name.
General Mattis is a driver and Sec Def needs to be a driver. Mattis plays tough guy jarhead but that is his external persona. He is highly intelligent and capable and knows how to do this. Admiral Rogers was head of NSA and if he were a bad guy, his successor, Gen Nakasone, would have never seen what he needed to see. Attention to detail, the old Navy adage, is key to success. Gen Kelley has been hanging out in the cold but my guess is that he is also deep in the Q organization.
Given the cryptic nature of the Q drops, and the disruptions within the CIA and FBI, NSA is leading the Q drop generation with a team of trained Crypto folk. Nakasone is responsible for having the Q drops generated and posted. He was appointed head of Cyber Command in October 2016 and appointed head of NSA in April 2018.

General Nakasone is the closest to the embodiment of Q.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Those aren’t jokes! 😂

- IAMTAT - very good: [5t] ipo [26c] [7w] [4m] FREED from saguaro

edit on 18-12-2018 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

"The right eye corresponds to understanding from the will and the left eye corresponds to understanding from the intellect. So, having a layer rolled off of the left eye represents having someone’s intellect enlightened, so they can begin to “see” (understand things) in ways that their intellect can grasp." swedenborg.com...

this reason is repeated through occultism.

for me the reason for them doing it is for balancing one with the other.

edit on 18-12-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Q did a Q & A on December 12th.

Post # 2625 (last one) says,

"/End
Stress test failed."

What does Q mean?

What was tested?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

8chans ability to handle increased traffic.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Ah, okay. Thanks PJ.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Q did a Q & A on December 12th.

Post # 2625 (last one) says,

"/End
Stress test failed."

What does Q mean?

What was tested?

A lot of anon and myself started get 502 error after 10 to 15 minute
into the Q & A session

Could not handle the incoming traffic almost like DDos

Guess they need more bandwidth

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

No problem. Still not sure if that failure was what was expected or not. Im assuming they are ramping up capability on 8chan in preparation for the giant influx of new eyes on Q, once something giant is revealed. Now, it could be a good thing the stress test failed, as that means even more attention than they had accounted for. All the failure means is that the precautions they have taken were not enough, so they need to add more horsepower. Word on the street is that 8chan is now run by a US Defense Contractor (DelRay, maybe??). Perhaps Q has been silent since then because they are working on upgrading the boards to handle even more traffic.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Weird stuff going on in the Flynn sentencing hearing right now. The judge is basically begging Flynn to challenge his plea due to the information that has come to light regarding his interview by the FBI. Flynn repeatedly says that he wants to keep his guilty plea. Is Gen Flynn just ready for all this to be over with? Does he think Mueller and friends will go after his family if he drops his plea? Jesus, I just want to know what the hell is going on!!
edit on 18-12-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Double jeopardy.

Pretty smart move, I think...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

Double jeopardy.

Pretty smart move, I think...

What do you mean Double Jeopardy? I dont think Flynn is in any danger of being re-tried for these damn allegations once his plea is finalized is he? Can you clarify what you mean?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Whenever Q is wrong or failed a prediction, it is purposeful "disinformation". Well in that logic, Q could never be wrong and stretch this conspiracy on forever.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

No problem. Still not sure if that failure was what was expected or not. Im assuming they are ramping up capability on 8chan in preparation for the giant influx of new eyes on Q, once something giant is revealed. Now, it could be a good thing the stress test failed, as that means even more attention than they had accounted for. All the failure means is that the precautions they have taken were not enough, so they need to add more horsepower. Word on the street is that 8chan is now run by a US Defense Contractor (DelRay, maybe??). Perhaps Q has been silent since then because they are working on upgrading the boards to handle even more traffic.

As I mentioned before some ~20 pages ago the whole point of the test was to determine failure -- MTBF. It's good to know one's limitations before going into battle.

8ch was hosted by Delray but recently switched to Cloudfare. Interestingly, now the IP geo locates to Kansas. Remember 20 or so pages back I said,
TRUST KANSAS.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

He's already plead guilty to a felony. He shouldn't plead guilty to a lesser charge like a misdemeanor for he will have that on his record. He should stay his plea and have the judge throw it out exonerating himself. If the judge throws it out depending om the laws of the state, he should be never tried again for that charge.

IMO, any future charges bought up by Mueller on anything close to his current charges would be null and void, thus creating a "double jeopardy" in Flynn's favor.

Also, Mueller and his team will possibly be disbanded early next year and if Flynn's judge throws the felony charges out, Mueller may be disbanded quicker.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, based on the Qclock proof in your post, I'm starting a systematic search of POTUS tweets from Nov 4th 2016 for typos and then looking at Qclock mirror posts/tweets for similar proofs.

This approach has an additional benefit of identifying if POTUS was making typos before Q started posting, as I have POTUS tweets for the whole year prior. I think we may discover additional information that was "stored" way before people will be looking at.

First example is POTUS tweet 794577092453212000 from Nov 04 2016 11:28:36:

"Clinton Aides: ""˜Definitely' Not Releasing Some HRC Emails:
t.co..."

(typos bolded)

CAPS only reads CA: DNR HRC: GYGKDW = California Department of Natural Resources? (Watch the Water!)

Looking this tweet up on Qclock points to Q post #2341:

twitter.com...
Roget that, VIP Patriot.
USSS granted entry to MANY.
Q

Roget famous for Roget's thesaurus, so I decided to do an anagram check on "VIP patriot" which gives:
Part VII pot (or "Top Part VII")...

Does California's Department of Natural Resources' wastage of fresh water into the sea get covered in Part VII of the plan?

edit on 18-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Whenever Q is wrong or failed a prediction, it is purposeful "disinformation". Well in that logic, Q could never be wrong and stretch this conspiracy on forever.

Not forever. If there is no action over the next year, most will be frustrated and lose faith. Q will begin to fade. It will likely not last as long as the red herring of Russian collusion.

If what Q says is true, however, Mueller may find himself in the hot seat at some point.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Yea.. but multiple things were SUPPOSED to happen this year and didn't. What makes next year any different?

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join