It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well what do you know...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I was going through some old threads and ran across this posted in an Assange thread I posted in Feb 2018
It is from "secretoftheblueapples" who has since been banned. I think the reply was to me but he didn't specify.

In the Intelligence World we call these crumbs "Selectors" which pours the ink in the proverbial well. All these Swamp Rats have taken the bait and are essentially self identifying and are making this much easier than expected. Look to about tomorrow 0845 EAST for the Grassfire to Start Burning...which will smoke out many other vermin for us Eagles to swoop into our already bloodied talons. 😎 a reply to: liveandlearn

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Doesn't Apple use it's own search engine?

>noob

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
I was going through some old threads and ran across this posted in an Assange thread I posted in Feb 2018
It is from "secretoftheblueapples" who has since been banned. I think the reply was to me but he didn't specify.

In the Intelligence World we call these crumbs "Selectors" which pours the ink in the proverbial well. All these Swamp Rats have taken the bait and are essentially self identifying and are making this much easier than expected. Look to about tomorrow 0845 EAST for the Grassfire to Start Burning...which will smoke out many other vermin for us Eagles to swoop into our already bloodied talons. 😎 a reply to: liveandlearn

LAL, interesting, "truegreenanon" who only posted here on ATS for a few hours in Feb posted much the same thing in a reply to me.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
WINNING AGAIN:

The measure aims to reduce the number of inmates in the nation’s crowded prisons. It would, among other things, give judges more discretion in sentencing offenders for nonviolent crimes, particularly drug offenses, and strengthen rehabilitation programs for former prisoners.

Criminal justice reform: An inside look at how Donald Trump and Congress got to 'yes'

Let see how the NPC class spins this in favor of the prison industrial complex.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

That's an interesting username. In the Intelligence World, "Blue Apples" refers to cryptograms.

In the biblical realm, according to legend, "Blue Apples" refer to a supernatural power and the key to humanity's spiritual liberation and immortality. Joshua, Moses, Nimrod, Mari, Nebuchadnezzar, Jesus and all the alchemists of the ancient world knew the secret of the Blue Apples.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Good. During the O'bummer years many existing & newly built prisons became privatized resulting in Human Prisoner Currency.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: liveandlearn

LAL, interesting, "truegreenanon" who only posted here on ATS for a few hours in Feb posted much the same thing in a reply to me.

Well,that is interesting.

Actually I thought of 'green anon' as a possibility, though I wasn't around in the early days...was following 4 & 8 chan. Green anon was banned shortly after I started participating about thread 6 or 7.

Seems he keeps showing up in some form though. Maybe we should pay extra attention.
edit on 17-12-2018 by liveandlearn because: spelling

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

He also said Rick Perry is Q

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Who wore it better?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

That's an interesting username. In the Intelligence World, "Blue Apples" refers to cryptograms.

In the biblical realm, according to legend, "Blue Apples" refer to a supernatural power and the key to humanity's spiritual liberation and immortality. Joshua, Moses, Nimrod, Mari, Nebuchadnezzar, Jesus and all the alchemists of the ancient world knew the secret of the Blue Apples.

Thanks for that info. I have always wondered about the 'blue apples' and had only associated it with grapes and longevity but knew there was more i didn't know.

re: his user name...I said something to the same effect to him.

Here is a bit on it.
edit on 18-12-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Was that 'greenanon'? I recall seeing that and thought it was bogus. Still do.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: toysforadults

the podesta group has been destroyed and Tony Podesta is MIA for months it seems

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

He also said Rick Perry is Q

Putin is Q

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I understand. The search couldn't separate the 2 name derivatives.

I was shocked how many soldiers were the same as my uncommon name, 1300. Then I did a few other searches for reference and blundered on Rothschild, w/a predictable result. Difference being my relative signed the Declaration of Independence, so not that much of a surprise. Kind of interesting, at least to me.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I do not doubt you, but it's so strange it almost sounds made-up.

Nice thing about ATS, there's always something unexpected to learn.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
A partially redacted version of the jan 24 2017 302 with Gen Flynn, Strokz and the guy who actually wrote the notes, has been released by Judge Sullivan. It can be found at CTH

Too late for me to go through it. Just leaving it here for those interested.
edit on 18-12-2018 by liveandlearn because: edit for grammer

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Congrats you filthy radicals - you're now worldwide, bigger movement than Brexit.

FUTURE SHOCK: President Trump truly is a genius if he's behind the mysterious ‘QAnon’ cult that's radicalising Americans.

WWG1WGA

This msm desperation is getting old. The Yellow vests are coming...run for your lives.
BBC seeks to ‘prove’ Moscow link to Yellow Vest protests

Aside: anyone ever heard of 'The Finders' and Ted Gunderson ?

(post by GreenLeBron removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
SNIP
edit on 12/18/2018 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join