It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Anti-Trump dossier author was hired to help Hillary challenge 2016 election results

www.washingtontimes.com...

This is new info.

Lots more at the link

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
DP

ETA I started a thread
edit on 17-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Hmm … Different search engines offer very different suggestions when looking up Hillary Clinton’s e-mail

twitchy.com...

wow damning stuff here for google.

Someone start a thread and get the word out.

I just started one or I would.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

you clearly don't trust the plan, you clearly are unable to decode the crumbs, you clearly don't believe in the fatalist Marxist revolution that our leader "q" is leading us into...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Hmm … Different search engines offer very different suggestions when looking up Hillary Clinton’s e-mail

twitchy.com...

wow damning stuff here for google.

Someone start a thread and get the word out.

I just started one or I would.

In their mission-statement, these latte-snorting reprobates go on and on about being the leader of free world transparency, freedom of information, "empowering people" and "improving lives".

In reality Google represents the worst institutionalized, systemic censorship, thought-policing, obfuscation, lies, cover-up of crimes, mass-surveillance, covert data mining, totalitarian information control the world has EVER seen.

Mountain View CA is not the lighthouse of progress for the world, its a den of vipers and a swamp that needs flushing out.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

He has alot of different ideas on several subjects. According to his mini bio he holds around 147 patents, 100 are international. Some are applied to helping individuals with different neurobiological disorders, specifically severe cases of Tourette’s Syndrome and OCD. Listing out all his patents might give a peak into his mindset.
www.keithraniere.com

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
What always bugged me about these Cabal-types is that they sit in influential decision-making positions of SEVERAL large companies.

Ann Mather (born April 10, 1960) is an English business executive. She currently serves on the board of directors of Alphabet,Netflix, Glu Mobile, Shutterfly, MGM Holdings, Airbnb and Arista Networks.

As if its not enough for one person to decide what happens at Google, this one also decides what happens at Netflix, AirBnB, MGM Holdings, etc.

Wikipedia

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seinfeld

For a sec I thought you were describing D.C.
Wait...it fits both.
West & East coast sewers.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

MUELLER SCRAMBLING - Accused Of Destruction Of Evidence & Obstruction of Justice

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Posting this now, just having a look...
The rumor for ages has been the Knox was empty, but kept open as a rouse. Of course these could be tungston

Thanks for that post.

"Salted" gold bars goes back to 2009 at least. Possibly not everyone heard of this, and the Reuters article is pretty good....

blogs.reuters.com...

blogs.reuters.com/felix-salmon/2012/03/25/the-problem-of-fake-gold-bars/

n the case of gold, then, what JK Galbraith famously called “the bezzle” — the amount of wealth that people think they have, which in fact they don’t have — could be truly enormous. If there are 1.3 million salted 400 oz bars in existence, and each one is 75% tungsten, then that makes 390 million ounces of gold which in truth isn’t there. At $1,660 per ounce, that’s over $600 billion which people think they own but don’t. To put that number in context, it’s roughly half the total quantity of subprime mortgages which had been issued at the height of the housing bubble. On the other hand, it’s also possible that the number of salted 400 oz bars is zero, that the 1 kg bar recently discovered was an amateurish aberration, and that there’s nothing to worry about at all. But the economic incentives here are so enormous, for people looking to make a fortune in the fake-gold-bar industry, that I very much doubt no one has tried. And statistically speaking, if a bunch of people have tried, then some subset of those people will have succeeded.

So what to make of the fact that no salted 400 oz bars have yet been found? On the one hand, it can be viewed as very worrying — as being an indication that the gold markets are very bad at uncovering such things. On the other hand, you’d think they’d be good enough at it that they would have uncovered at least a small percentage of the salted bars outstanding — and if they’ve uncovered no such bars at all, then that can be taken as an indication there aren’t any salted bars outstanding.

I hope I didn't post too much of the article. It is about 3x longer than this part.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seinfeld
What always bugged me about these Cabal-types is that they sit in influential decision-making positions of SEVERAL large companies.

Ann Mather (born April 10, 1960) is an English business executive. She currently serves on the board of directors of Alphabet,Netflix, Glu Mobile, Shutterfly, MGM Holdings, Airbnb and Arista Networks.

As if its not enough for one person to decide what happens at Google, this one also decides what happens at Netflix, AirBnB, MGM Holdings, etc.

Wikipedia

MGM Holdings = Mandalay Bay

MGM China Holdings Limited is majority owned by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) one of the world's leading global hospitality companies, operating a portfolio of destination resort brands including Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay and The Mirage.

en.mgmchinaholdings.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I believe Gates & that Saudi own the top tier floors of Mandalay Bay known as Four Seasons.

Granted MGM is a monster empire.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Can anyone guess how many "Rothschild" are buried in Arlington?

ancexplorer.army.mil...

Extra credit for remembering who this twit is....

edit on 17-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: typ0

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
CTH Link

This is interesting. On the eve of Michael Flynn’s sentencing hearing tomorrow, judge Emmet Sullivan has ordered Robert Mueller’s office to publicly file a redacted version of the original 302 (interview notes) that FBI Agent Joe Pientka prepared after Flynn’s Jan. 24, 2017 interview (full pdf below).

Scroll down to comments section. Good breakdown and observations.

This is a declas - albeit redacted, but gives insight

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I don't normally pimp youtube presenters, but I find Katie G. to be the best speaker in the room.....or maybe I just like her.

She says the JFK assassination news broke during As The World Turns, and it's related to alluded to in a Q post; a similar situation related to PotUS...?

This is all news to me.

edit on 17-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I'm only seeing one Rothschild buried at Arlington. The punk pictured is reporter Scott Rothschild.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Re: GOOGLE Fun...

Just tried this ...and it's true.

On Google Search type the following:

Donald Trump em
Barrack Obama em

Q: What is the first search autosuggestion Google pulls up to complete the name followed by em'?
A: email

Now type...
Hillary Clinton em

Q: What comes up in autosuggest?
A: Hillary Clinton emoji

DuckDuckGo and Bing both bring up Hillary Clinton EMAIL as their first autosuggest for ALL names above.
edit on 17-12-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm only seeing one Rothschild buried at Arlington. The punk pictured is reporter Scott Rothschild.

Yup. One of the oldest and wealthiest names in Europe. The form debated how common the name was, in case his reporting happened to conflict with his last name. Captain Obvious would say it did NOT conflict, because we already know the obvious.

edit on 17-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

LOL. Regarding Arlington I first thought that might have been a trick question so I also did a search on BAUER which produced way too many.
Then I Google'd "Mayer Amschel BAUER" and would always display Rothschild even using DDG.

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join