It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I'm not hunting hard for anything. Merely making an observation. I'm sorry me noticing something out of the ordinary bothers you so much.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Copy/pasted the text into word and there are not two spaces between the words.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I'm not hunting hard for anything. Merely making an observation. I'm sorry me noticing something out of the ordinary bothers you so much.

It didn’t require ‘hunting’. To any normal person, the double spacing stands out like a sore thumb.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Copy/pasted the text into word and there are not two spaces between the words.

The Tweet has the double spacing.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No, it is most certaintly spaced double on Twitter, or at least it was when I linked it, I tested it out here before I posted it, there were definitely 2 spaces. ATS formatted it and took one of the spaces out.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't think Michael Flynn was sentenced today.

No, postponed, again.

When it comes to service to mankind and our country, Mueller can not hold a Candle to Flynn!!

The judge knows more than anyone can imagine. What the Judge did was bring out the word "Treason"! Someone committed treason, but it wasn't Flynn. In fact, it was Muellers team that backed away from the word. Flynn stood strong.

Corsi is suing Mueller for Prosecutorial misconduct. But out of sight, deep in the wheels of justice, Mueller is under investigation for his role in Uranium One, and 911. Which both, are "Treason".

The judge, did well, in my opinion. The word had to come out some how, some way, some time

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Holy Crap.........

Unsealed Bundy Ranch Murder INDICTMENT coming out of Albany, NY Grandjury of Northern Dist of NY Murder

Bombshell! Unsealed Bundy Ranch Murder INDICTMENT coming out of Albany, NY Grandjury of Northern Dist of NY Murder Case#16-cv-01-01490-LEK-DJS indictment names HILLARY CLINTON, Harry Mason Reid, BLM agent in charge-Daniel, Atty Gen Lynch, FBI Dir James Comey,Oregon Gov Brown....

Part of the Uranium one Conspiracy.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
It is a ‘we the people’ indictment.
Not worth squat.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Director & Producer got into a heated debate and so has been delayed till March.
What other person of interest comes back to the limelight in March?

Regarding the tweet double-spacing of EO title:
Words: 20
Upper Case: 12
Lower Case: 85
Numbers: 11
Spaces: 34
Newlines: 5
Symbols: 1
Other: 0

The spacing was one part of the cipher that helped crack the third part of the Kryptos cia statue.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Case#16-cv-01-01490-LEK-DJS

See that little cv in the sting of letters?

That's a designator for a civil case, so it means absolutely nothing.

Bring me one that has cr, which designates a criminal case brought by the state or a federal court.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

The typist double-spaced 10 times.

10 x 2 = 20.

The EO was signed on 12.20.17.

BOOM expected this Thursday, 12.20.18?

Q did ask what we wanted for XMAS.
edit on 18-12-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

Edit: Never mind this. There's actually 17 double spaces!

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Nevermind, my question was answered.
edit on 18-12-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Hey, I never said it meant anything, I was just pointing it out. Isnt that what we do around here?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Saw this shared in a FB "Q" group and thought that more than a few here would get a kick out of it.
Christmas present?
FB Link

CT Tyler
15 hrs ·

I'm just gonna keep hitching my wagon to the 12/21 or bust theory, which is effectively that # hits the fan starting on Friday (coinciding with a govt shutdown), and carries through to 1/1/19 which is "the 10 days of darkness."

Was sitting here rocking my baby and thinking of Q posts while doing gematria in my head (pretty nice little Monday), when a few things popped into my head. See if you can follow along with a crazy person's mind:
- the picture of Trump in front of the grave stone, which has the infinity sign on it.
- when turned on it's head, the infinity sign becomes an 8.
- the infinity sign is used in the 8 chan logo (it's real name is actually infinitychan, but is often called 8chan)
- Q is the 17th letter
- 1=God, 7=complete
- 1+7=8 - 8=infinite...no beginning nor end.
- 8th verse of Revelation 1: "I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”
- Q=infinity.

That sparked something that Trump said at the Christmas gala the other night (video around the 2:20 mark: www.youtube.com...…)
- "It’s sort of where it all begins. It starts, it sort of moves along, and then it starts all over again if you don’t get it right."
Sort of like an infinite process, yes?
So then I started to think about all the signs pointing to 12/21:
- the winter solstice, shortest day of the year
- It's also one of "holiest" days of the satanic calendar
- December 21 to the 22nd..."Dark to light"
- It begins at 5:23 pm in Washington D.C.
- 5:23..."pain in 23"
- 5:23..."5:5"
- 12/21..."think mirror"
- 12/21...3/3...33 (degrees) 3=C, 33=CC (think "smoCking" tweet)
- Full moon on 12/22 "full moon coming"
- The deadline for government shutdown was moved TO the 21st. Think "timelines change. watch the budget."
- Anon asked about 10 days of darkness. Q answered "shutdown."
- How many days left in 2018 from the 21st? 10.

Got all of that? Good. Cuz i'm not QUITE done.

My mind flashed back to a post I wrote a few weeks ago, where I dreamed about decoding a certain Q post timestamp (yes...I have problems). I didn't know what it meant, or why, but it stuck with me. Here is the timestamp:
12/3/2018 at 21:12:29
well...12/3/2018=3/3/11
and 21:12:29=3:3:11 3311=8
So...how does all of this relate?
Take a guess as to what Friday is? 12/21/2018=1+2+2+1+2+0+1+8=17...17=8...17=Q
AND
12/21/2018
3/3/11
😀
Annnnnnd I've gone crqss-eyed...

referenced vid. quote at 2:38

..back to lurkmoad.
~OveR

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
For those who are unaware of the background of Fethullah Gulen, the man Gen Flynn was working with Turkey to extradict, this may be helpful. He is likely the single most powerful instrument used by our corporate owned CIA to take down America and the world. Flynn would be doing his country a service to get this guy out of America.

There have been several ATS threads on him and will post two below. If you can at least skim the threads you will get more insight.

From canada free press

Fethullah Gulen, allegedly “the most dangerous Islamist on planet earth,” is alive, well, and living in Pennsylvania with over $25 billion in financial assets.

From Pennsylvania, he has toppled the secular government of Turkey, established over 3,000 schools throughout Central Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and the United States, created a new country called East Turkistan, and formed a movement that seeks to create a New Islamic World Order.

The neighbors complained to this reporter of gunfire from fully automatic weapons coming from the complex and the presence of a surveillance helicopter that combs the property in search of unwanted intruders.

They maintain that an army of approximately 100 Turkish guards stand watch over the property in order to protect their reclusive leader.

This is a sermon that was aired on Turkish TV

You must move in the arteries of the system without anyone noticing your existence until you reach all the power centers ... until the conditions are ripe, they [the followers] must continue like this. If they do something prematurely, the world will crush our heads, and Muslims will suffer everywhere, like in the tragedies in Algeria, like in 1982 [in] Syria ... like in the yearly disasters and tragedies in Egypt. The time is not yet right. You must wait for the time when you are complete and conditions are ripe, until we can shoulder the entire world and carry it ... You must wait until such time as you have gotten all the state power, until you have brought to your side all the power of the constitutional institutions in Turkey ... Until that time, any step taken would be too early—like breaking an egg without waiting the full forty days for it to hatch. It would be like killing the chick inside. The work to be done is [in] confronting the world. Now, I have expressed my feelings and thoughts to you all—in confidence ... trusting your loyalty and secrecy. I know that when you leave here—[just] as you discard your empty juice boxes, you must discard the thoughts and the feelings that I expressed here.

More at the link

excellent thread by elementalgrove showing some known connections.

thread by the2ofusr1, generally speaks to how a country can be undermined with some definitions and a short video of interest.

There are over 150 Gulen charter schools in the US with the majority in Texas. Link from a couple years ago shows complaints filed. I have read that they mostly import foreign staff but have some Americans.

Below is a visit Sybel Edmonds made to Texas politicians. Think it was only the last one that would speak to her.

edit on 18-12-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

The human mind really is a fascinating thing, isnt it?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Hey, I just noticed there are actually 17 double-spaces! They begin after the word Executive....

Very, effing weird!

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Taking the CAPS only from the double=spaced EO title, you get BPPISHRAC:

BPP = Blood Plasma Protein?
IS= is or Islamic State?
HRAC = Human Rights Action Center (Washington, DC), or Human Resources Advisory Committee?
or
HR = Hillary Rodham
AC = Anti-Christ?
edit on 18-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Now that is interesting. I think we can safely say we know the reason for it now. If there really are 17 double spaces like that its an obvious dog whistle to us.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

The number 17 - RevelationEndTime
www.revelationendtime.com...
The significance of the number 17. The number 17 involves spiritual perfection and ordinal perfection. It stands for victory and restoration.

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join