It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Extorris

I linked to that article in thread 13. It covers until August of 2018. Too bad the author's name is Rothschild; it's distracting.

Anyway, my favourite drop is #15 where Q predicts or claims that Podesta would be indicted on November 3rd, and Huma on November 6th.

That didn't happen in 2017. Some people speculated Q meant in 2018. Well, it didn't happen this year either.

Then some people asked, well, how do you know it didn't happen? Maybe it did - behind the scenes.

There's no end to it.

Couldve been a bluff. Like in poker. Or a head fake, like in basketball. It's frustrating to have to explain the most simple concepts. Thats how I know you are all "playing stupid" on purpose... Nobody is actually that stupid. You know damn well there could be many explanations but you pretend like the only answer is that Q is a fraud. Its annoying, I wish you guys would just keep it REAL for Gods sake..

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: daskakik

I cant find one person around here worshiping Q, and we're some of the most fervent followers around.

If a "fervent follower" is not a "worshiper" then what is the distinction?

Healthy skepticism?

On a different note, can anyone summarize the predictions that "Q" is making in this OP?

Not being a "follower" I find most of this very cryptic and confusing.

Um... Try a dictionary? I'm not sure how to deal with a person who doesn't know what words mean, so, yeah... Dictionary. It's free. Online.

I did reference the dictionary?

Strange because you even responded to my post.

It looks like you are pretending not to be aware of that so that you can be dishonestly insulting.

My previous post below.

The phrase was "fervent follower" not being a "worshiper"

fer·vent
/ˈfərvənt/Submit
adjective
having or displaying a passionate intensity.

fol·low·er
/ˈfälōər/Submit
noun
noun: follower; plural noun: followers
an adherent or devotee of a particular person, cause, or activity.

worshiper
/ˈwərSHəpər/Submit
noun
noun: worshipper
a person who feels great admiration or devotion for someone or something

I believe "fervent follower" and "worshiper" are interchangeable in colloquial speech.

If possible I would still like a translation of what "Q" is predicting near-term.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

The phrase was "fervent follower" not being a "worshiper"

fer·vent
/ˈfərvənt/Submit
adjective
having or displaying a passionate intensity.

fol·low·er
/ˈfälōər/Submit
noun
noun: follower; plural noun: followers
an adherent or devotee of a particular person, cause, or activity.

worshiper
/ˈwərSHəpər/Submit
noun
noun: worshipper
a person who feels great admiration or devotion for someone or something

I believe "fervent follower" and "worshiper" are interchangeable in colloquial speech.

If possible I would still like a translation of what "Q" is predicting near-term.

originally posted by: 3n19m470
Thats weird. I always thought worshipping was more than that. Unbeknownst to me, I "worship" or "greatly admire, or devote myself to" many different things. For example I worship marijuana, eating, bathing, sleeping, Trump, justice, America, the American flag, the National Anthem, our founding fathers, Dave Chappelle (preAfrica), Malcolm X, Davey Crockett, General Patton, Luke Skywalker, my cat, blueberry muffins from Walmart, McDonalds, most of my girlfriends, my old neighbor...

Do you feel "great admiration" for "eating"? Are you "passionately devoted" to "Walmart"?

You appear to have selected only singular words from the complete definition.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

The fact that you claim to not know the difference between "follower" and "worship" tells us all we need to know. Either you're being willfully obtuse or you are just plain dumb. I dont personally think you are dumb, so which is it?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: samuelsson

The open question in my mind is, if that's how things are going to unfold, where is the break-over point? And, more importantly, will we know when that point has been reached? Is the roller coaster still on its way up? Have the first, second, third cars reached the top and are pointing down hill? When will the last car breach the top and get the ride going?

I have some other ideas floating around in my head, but I thought I'd reply to you since your predictions step out onto rocks unseen under the whitewaters of a fast moving river. Bold, indeed.

At some point Q said something like:
Last drops will show the world the undeniable truth.

So, the final Q drops will explain everything, I guess. When will that be? Maybe there is a code telling us the answer to that, or we just have to wait and see.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

0311 Warrior said 6 months

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

There are more coming - Jan. 2019

VATICAN REFUSED TO HAND OVER CARDINAL IMPLICATED IN SEX ABUSE COVER-UP

Ladaria was tapped to replace Cdl. Gerhard Müller as head of the CDF in 2017, whose five-year term was not renewed by Pope Francis. Müller later confirmed the reason was owing to clashes between him and the pope over his handling of clerical abusers. The pope repeatedly ignored the CDF's recommendations on punishment for accused priests, instead choosing leniency. In at least one case, Francis was forced to apologize after reversing sanctions imposed on Fr. Mauro Inzoli, convicted in criminal court of abusing multiple young males.

Barbarin's trial is scheduled to move forward without Ladaria in January 2019. Canonical proceedings against the French cardinal have been suspended during the criminal investigation.

edit on 12122018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Agree, all should watch even though it's quite long. I first watched it about 3 years ago and it had around 3 million views before it was taken down then later reposted. I downloaded a copy to my local drive. One for the golden archives.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Agree, all should watch even though it's quite long. I first watched it about 3 years ago and it had around 3 million views before it was taken down then later reposted. I downloaded a copy to my local drive. One for the golden archives.
Yes it is. I ask folks to find, make, or steal 3 1/2 hours to watch it.

I try to saturate it on the platforms as much as I can. One day it will trickle down to folks who need to understand, I hope.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The thread about the letter at Bush's funeral was taken down by ATS admins, with no explanation as to why. Q, can you please give us a clue what was in the letter?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I saw that and the explanation was ODD

ATS discusses staff actions with the member involved in the action. Only. ATS does not publicly talk about these actions. Thread closed.

edit on 12-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

The fact that you claim to not know the difference between "follower" and "worship" tells us all we need to know. Either you're being willfully obtuse or you are just plain dumb. I dont personally think you are dumb, so which is it?

That is called a binary fallacy.
When only two choices are presented yet more exist.
Either X or Y is true.

The exact phrases was "fervent follower" (Not just follower) and "worshiper".
Yes, in colloquial (informal) speech those two expressions are virtually interchangeable.

You are welcome to disagree and even interject insults or logical fallacies, but the above is true.

worshipper
synonyms - similar meaning

follower

www.powerthesaurus.org...

Taking it further to "fervent" follower, the phrase discussed?

Synonyms for fervent

ardent
devout
earnest
ecstatic
emotional
heartfelt
impassioned
intense
passionate
pious
religious
sincere
vehement
zealous

www.thesaurus.com...

I have now provided external sourcing to support a very obvious statement and multiple links to dictionaries and thesauruses.

You have provided logical fallacies and insults.

I am unfamiliar with your past debates, but if the aim is to continue to attempt to insult your way into winning this debate, it is not interesting to me.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I wish we lived in the same town so we can have beers.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I've been following this for weeks here,

Hi everyone.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The newest one is Google burning evidence posted by Q it is getting really interesting now.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ViXxeN
I've been following this for weeks here,

Hi everyone.

Hi ViXxeN - Welcome to the Thunderdome!
edit on 12-12-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Two non gender specific pronouns enter one leaves?
edit on 12-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
ocweekly.com...
To bad she got voted out.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I learned this tactic when i used to work for a billionaire NYC developer.

I dubbed it "ambush management"

when you want to make sure someone does a good job you have to ambush them when they least expect it and have them defend themselves the way you found them.
Keeps people on their toes.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think this was a wink from Q that PAIN is coming. We're all witnessing the build-up where the dam is about to burst...U.S., UK, EU, China, AUS, CA.

Sara and John Solomon were on Hannity tonight and at the end of the segment, Hannity said he was going to make a prediction. That the next three months are going to be explosive. Dossier, Uranium 1, FISA all going to come out. Then he said he and his guests had very good sources. Early on, Q asked why John and Sara were the only ones that had the good scoops...this was a year ago. They are both under Q's protection. This amongst other heinous criminals & activities will come to light. It's about time to wrap things up!!

edit on 12-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join