It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: daskakik

I cant find one person around here worshiping Q, and we're some of the most fervent followers around.

If a "fervent follower" is not a "worshiper" then what is the distinction?

Healthy skepticism?

On a different note, can anyone summarize the predictions that "Q" is making in this OP?

Not being a "follower" I find most of this very cryptic and confusing.

Um... Try a dictionary? I'm not sure how to deal with a person who doesn't know what words mean, so, yeah... Dictionary. It's free. Online.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Thank you Johnny. Well said!

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

I'm glad it made sense, I wasn't sure if I was being too concise, but if it helped you friend, then sweet

and thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated muchly

p.s. I enjoy your line of thinking which is why I replied to you with so much info, you're up for it!

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: 3n19m470
Wow his PR guy should be fired... at any SECOND Q could give "orders" and they would be followed as if it came from Trump.

Record voters in the midterms so it must have worked to some extent.

I don't think the keyboard warriors are really going to follow orders that include more than wearing a shirt or holding a sign but even if they did Trump would just react to them like any other group.

You are a fool if you believe Trump and all the people around him would be okay with this situation. It doesn't even have to be Trump. Anyone close to him or anyone mentioned in the drops (sessions huber horowitz) could speak out against it, so you think they are ALL being controlled by Trumps PR team?

Controlled by the PR team? No, probably a direct order Trump. That still doesn't make it "The Q Team" as indicated by the drops.

The SWAT guys boss obviously didn't agree with what he did or was feeling pressure from elsewhere. *shrug* Q offered the guy a job, he could speak out and say the offer was a hoax. *shrug*

By the way, Pence deleted the pic. How is that not disavowing?

Q didn't offer a thing. He posted a couple of links that are available to anyone. Typical Q BS. A real job offer would have been one of the agencies contacting the guy directly.

What is it that you think I read wrong? Muzzleflash's post or yours?

Muzzleflash's, of course. I said it right in my first post to you. How could you have read my wrong when I hadn't posted any?

You guys can't make up your mind. Are Q followers worshipping him and dangerous? Or are they a bunch of keyboard warriors with only a casual loyalty?

Ok. Now what exactly is it about Muzzleflash's post that you think I misunderstood?

If the job offer was not real, that guy could easily let the world know it was not true. That was a risky move by Q if he is just a larp... Joking around with a guys ability to provide for himself and his family is...well, it's nothing to joke around about! I don't think this guy would just be like *shrug* "no big deal, Q lied to me. I'll just continue to let others be decieved."

Once it became a media event, Pence had to remove the photo or else waste his time and taxpayer money fighting off the hounds. It was meant to be a wink to anons, but when it became a media event and the guy actually got fired becuase of it, it was better to remove it. Another possibility is Pence didn't notice the Q Patch and felt bad for getting the guy fired and just wanted to step away from the whole unfortunate situation.

Removing a picture is not the same as disavowing. Disavowing would be him saying "I disavow any connection to Qanon and I do not support anything they're doing" or something like that. Hell, it doesnt even have to be verbal. A tweet would do. They won't even do that.

Besides why would Pence disavow it, if Trump ordered everyone to go along with it for PR reasons?

See you don't even know what you believe. It just seems like...whatever it takes to make other people stop researching Q, THATS what you believe. And that changes not only from post to post, but WITHIN the same post, you went from "Trump and his PR team are making everyone go along with it" to "he deleted the pic, how is that not a disavowal?"

At least our stance has been more or less the same the entire time:

There is definitely something to this and Trump is definitely involved. And I support Trump. And all the people I've been saying are evil for a long time, people on both sides of the political spectrum, are the same people targeted by Q. So we were already on the same "team".

Nothing in that last paragraph has changed since this began.

You on the other hand, can't even keep your story straight throughout ONE POST.

Is Pence disavowing Q? Or is everyone surrounding Trump under orders from Trump to Not disavow? Are you saying Pence put up the photo but then had a rebellious streak and decided to go against Trumps orders and removed it?

I don't think you know What you are saying. I think you are saying whatever it takes to try to discredit Q.

Trump and Q are so intertwined by now, that if I found out Q was fake, I would probably withdraw support from Trump.

You don't think Trump and the people around him would realize that? That they are giving some random person way too much power? What kind of fantasy world you must live in... I get it that you think Trump is a low IQ idiot. But you think everyone on his staff just happens to also have statistically impropably low IQs as well and are going along with this "hoax" because "Trump says so"?

But then again, I forgot. You think Q has no real power and their followers would never do anything. So whenever someone tries to say Q is dangerous, Ill send you to explain that Q followers are harmless and would never do anything.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: MetalThunder
12/11/2018

A unanimous jury returned its verdict for Cardinal George Pell on Tuesday (Australian time) after more than three days of deliberations, the sources said, in a trial conducted under a gag order by the judge that prevented any details of the trial being made public.
Pell, the Vatican’s finance chief and the highest Vatican official to ever go on trial for sex abuse, left Rome in June 2017 to stand trial in Melbourne.

As that trial was about to get underway in June, a judge placed a suppression order on all press coverage in Australia, according to the order reviewed by The Daily Beast. Prosecutors applied for the order and it was granted to “prevent a real and substantial risk of prejudice to the proper administration of justice.” That order remains in place in Australia.

Vatican No. 3 Cardinal George Pell Convicted

Tell me he didn't name names

The link you cited has already been 404rd.

They don't want this in the public sphere ... but ... bad luck guys.

Anyone not covered by Aussie Jurisdiction can report at will ... if they can access source material.

Another one bites the dust, good work. Now to wait for sentencing. Watch closely!

P

So I'll add some links lol

Vatican No. 3 Official Found Guilty Of Sexually Abusing Two Choir Boys: REPORT

Found Guilty on all Counts

Lets see how long it takes the internet censors to take em down !

Cardinal George Pell's lawyers demanded reporter destroy emails over book - May 2017 - must have been a bad MAY for the POPE bwaaaa

An ABC journalist has claimed Cardinal George Pell's lawyers demanded she destroy all correspondence between them or return it after refusing their "most onerous" terms in exchange for an interview with Australia's most senior Catholic for her book on his role with the church. Louise Milligan, an award winning reporter with 7.30, endeavoured to contact the Victorian-born Cardinal – who is now based in The Vatican - a number of times about the allegations of child sexual abuse against the Catholic Church and his role as one of its leaders for her book, 'Cardinal: The Rise and Fall of George Pell'.

edit on 12122018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

G U I L T Y

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

a reply to: 3n19m470

Actually, it does and not only creeps go to church for socializing.

The point of course was that just because you are not fully invested in Q, it doesn't mean others are not.

You didn't say "socializing". You are so inconsistent and dishonest. There should be a rule against this type of behavior. You remind me of a worm, squirming this way and that...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

a reply to: daskakik

I cant find one person around here worshiping Q, and we're some of the most fervent followers around.

If a "fervent follower" is not a "worshiper" then what is the distinction?

Healthy skepticism?

On a different note, can anyone summarize the predictions that "Q" is making in this OP?

Not being a "follower" I find most of this very cryptic and confusing.

I may "follow" the Kardashians and buy their products (I don't ), that doesn't mean I worship them.

See the difference?

The phrase was "fervent follower" not being a "worshiper"

fer·vent
/ˈfərvənt/Submit
adjective
having or displaying a passionate intensity.

fol·low·er
/ˈfälōər/Submit
noun
noun: follower; plural noun: followers
an adherent or devotee of a particular person, cause, or activity.

worshiper
/ˈwərSHəpər/Submit
noun
noun: worshipper
a person who feels great admiration or devotion for someone or something

I believe "fervent follower" and "worshiper" are interchangeable in colloquial speech.

If possible I would still like a translation of what "Q" is predicting near-term.

Thats weird. I always thought worshipping was more than that. Unbeknownst to me, I "worship" or "greatly admire, or devote myself to" many different things. For example I worship marijuana, eating, bathing, sleeping, Trump, justice, America, the American flag, the National Anthem, our founding fathers, Dave Chappelle (preAfrica), Malcolm X, Davey Crockett, General Patton, Luke Skywalker, my cat, blueberry muffins from Walmart, McDonalds, most of my girlfriends, my old neighbor...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PokeyJoe,

#2569 is about Jimmy Carter...

Read down the first letters on each line to get PNUTF2T... Peanut failure to terminate or testify?

Jimmy Carter is well known for being a peanut farmer.

Pnut Farmer 2 Testify? As in, "Peanut Farmer is going to testify"?
edit on 12/12/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Grab some popcorn...

dod.defense.gov/News/Press-Advisories/Press-Advisory-View/Article/1704026/military-commissions-media-invitation-announced-for-united-states-v-abd-al-h adi/source/GovDelivery/

dod.defense.gov... abd-al-hadi/source/GovDelivery/

The Department of Defense and the Office of Military Commissions will allocate seats for news media aboard a military-chartered aircraft for travel from Joint Base Andrews to Naval Station Guantanamo Bay to cover military commission pre-trial proceedings scheduled for United States v. Abd al Hadi al Iraqi, Jan. 7-14. Travel is scheduled to originate at Joint Base Andrews, Sunday, Jan. 6 and return from Naval Station Guantanamo Bay to Joint Base Andrews, Tuesday, Jan. 15.

Due to a limited number of seats aboard the flight and limited accommodations at Guantanamo Bay, selection is not guaranteed. Additional viewing is available for media members via Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) from a media work center at Fort George G. Meade. Media desiring to view this hearing from either Naval Station Guantanamo Bay or Fort Meade should send their requests via email to [email protected]. All requests must be received no later than noon EDT, Monday, Dec. 10. Media members should submit the following information to the email address above: Individual's full name Individual's position Sponsoring organization Contact information (cell phone and email) Gender Country of residence Emergency Point of Contact (name/phone number) Multiple names from the same organization may be listed. Requesters should indicate each individual's desire to be considered for travel to Naval Station Guantanamo Bay or attendance at Fort Meade

. NOTE 1: Tours of detention camps are not scheduled during military commissions. Requests for reporting on Guantanamo topics not related to the military commission (courtroom) must be coordinated through OSD Public Affairs and the Joint Task Force Guantanamo public affairs office. The primary purpose of this travel to Naval Station Guantanamo Bay is courtroom reporting. NOTE 2: All media must ensure their passports and visas (foreign press) are up-to-date and eligible to enter and exit the United States. Expeditionary Legal Complex – B-roll 2017

Is this setting the stage? Baby steps? Red pilling the normies?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

(iii) Civil Disturbance Statutes

The third type of permitted direct assistance by military forces to civilian law enforcement is action taken pursuant to DoD responsibilities under the Insurrection Act, 10 U.S.C. §§ 251-255. This statute contains express exceptions to the Posse Comitatus Act that allow for the use of military forces to repel insurgency, domestic violence, or conspiracy that hinders the execution of State or Federal law in specified circumstances. Actions under this authority are governed by DoDD 3025.21. The Insurrection Act permits the President to use the armed forces to enforce the law when: There is an insurrection within a State, and the State legislature (or Governor if the legislature cannot be convened) requests assistance from the President; A rebellion makes it impracticable to enforce the Federal law through ordinary judicial proceedings; An insurrection or domestic violence opposes or obstructs Federal law, or so hinders the enforcement of Federal or State laws that residents of that State are deprived of their constitutional rights and the State is unable or unwilling to protect these rights. 10 U.S.C. § 254 requires the President to issue a proclamation ordering the insurgents to disperse within a certain time before use of the military to enforce the laws. The President issued such a proclamation during the Los Angeles riots in 1992.

(iv) Other Authority There are several statutes and authorities, other than the Insurrection Act, that allow for direct DoD participation in civil law enforcement.64 They permit direct military participation in civilian law enforcement, subject to the limitations within each respective statute. This section does not contain detailed guidance; therefore, specific statutes and other references must be consulted before determining whether military participation is permissible. A brief listing of these statutes includes:

It is getting real !
Domestic Operational Law Handbook for Judge Advocates 2018

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
DBL PoST

why waste the space

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: SKEPTEK

The way I see it, her release was a bargain of some kind.

Who was bargaining? What happened? What was shared / agreed, and by and for who / whom ?

Your guesses are as good as mine at that point hah

The Chinese arrested a former Canadian diplomat only a day or two after the Chinese lady was arrested. The way I see it, it was an obvious tit-for-tat movement, so no surprise if they find a way to let her off.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

The 3 people who were to be arrested are out free so it isn't just an assumption.

You are assuming it is actually a military operation and not just someone yanking people's chain.

No, YOU are assuming Trump and everyone around him would just allow this Qanon stuff to go on. YOU are assuming it is a White House approved mission.
edit on 12/12/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This latest Q drop is important:

twitter.com...📁
What a coincidence.
Q

Alphabet CEO Pinchar unloading millions upon millions of dollars of Alphabet stock in the past few weeks. Hmmmmmm, I wonder what would cause him to do something like that. Couple that with his recent testimony, the fire at Google China headquarters and their work together on the censored search engine and you have yourself a genuine conspiracy....

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
provocateur

So it seems that the CT about agent provocateurs is real? And in France?
ooh la la

"And this is what’s actually happening in France. Police officers are changing out of their uniforms into civilian clothing and starting violent protests pretending to be a normal civilian. This is really bad stuff happening."

They have videos showing French police doing this. I've heard of this same tactic being used in various places around the world. The police surreptitously start violence, to give them an excuse to crack down on the protestors.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
believing typos are messages from "q"

symbolism will be your/their downfall

Yeah, the only reason Trump has more "typos" than any other person is because hes a big fat dumb idiot. Isnt that right? Come on, tell us how Trump can't spell. Tell us how stupid he is. He doesn't even pay attention, right? He just types and whatever came out, gets posted. Right?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

twitter.com...📁
What a coincidence.
Q

Alphabet CEO Pinchar unloading millions upon millions of dollars of Alphabet stock in the past few weeks. Hmmmmmm, I wonder what would cause him to do something like that. Couple that with his recent testimony, the fire at Google China headquarters and their work together on the censored search engine and you have yourself a genuine conspiracy....

And he's dumping his shares in small batches, probably to avoid killing the share price. (I assume there are reporting requirements for a guy in his position?)

Anyway, it's a safe bet China already has the Dragonfly search engine, or at least enough code that they could finish it without Google's help.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

twitter.com...📁
What a coincidence.
Q

And he's dumping his shares in small batches, probably to avoid killing the share price. (I assume there are reporting requirements for a guy in his position?)

Anyway, it's a safe bet China already has the Dragonfly search engine, or at least enough code that they could finish it without Google's help.

Yep, if he sold off 50,000 shares all at once it would cause a major scene. He only does it a few hundred or a couple thousand shares at a time. Im sure it is to skirt some kind of taxes or some kind of law. I have seen Zuckerberg do the same thing at facebook.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

First published Nov 2016 - english translation published Nov 2017

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: 3n19m470

I havent even bought any Q gear, not that that money even goes to Q.

How do you know that?

No one has tried to follow the money and see where it leads yet.

There is a chance it could lead right to the real q.

Follow the money. First rule.

Well for one thing there are at least 20 different vendors selling Q stuff.

You make about as much sense as the guy a few pages back from this post of yours who said "But.. isnt Trump loud and vocal?"

Just pure mind numbing idiocy... And you're doing it on purpose too. Nobody could be that stupid, youre just arguing for the sake of arguing.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join