It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

amp.timeinc.net... _twitter_impression=true

Have you guys seen this?

Very odd.

Perhaps it will morph into a Q shape?

Lol.

Anybody have any luck finding the next Q in the scavenger hunt?

This timeline is fun.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, wasn't there some attention, months ago, to POTUS using thick MARKER pens to sign EOs?

Any chance it was actually him, in one of his own lifts, who left us that particular marker on the stocking?

Looks like a black marker used to move O to Q.

I wonder if there's a second meaning of Obummer going to Q... maybe asking for a deal?

(post by EndtheMadnessNow removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

twitter.com...

This train isn't stopping, more everyday.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

amp.timeinc.net... _twitter_impression=true

Have you guys seen this?

Very odd.

Perhaps it will morph into a Q shape?

Lol.

Anybody have any luck finding the next Q in the scavenger hunt?

This timeline is fun.

10 hours? Does anyone have any Air Force experience? Is it at all plausible that a chaff cloud would stay airborne for that long?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, spot on on the definition of the markers.

I've been shopping with my eldest daughter (expensive) so catching up on the posts now to interpret.

I should also have the more promising version of the Cryptex decode done tonight. This version will put each line of a post onto a different "REEL" so you can effectively "slice and dice" the post. The more I think about it, the more promising it seems... Future will prove past, so I might crash and burn, haha.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Re scavenger hunt for Qs... I reckon there's a few Qs rooting about in other people's closets at the mo!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Sigh. I realize that, had I continued reading the thread, I would have seen your dictionary quote.

Let me just quote the second sentence of my post and add some extra explanation since you require that:

Your post where you quoted the dictionary was AFTER the post I replied to so you are aware that I had not seen that when I made that post.

I never said your dictionary post came after My post. I said it came after THE POST OF YOURS I WAS REPLYING TO.

I don't know how else to explain it. You know I eventually did see and reply to that post. You know that when I made the first post, I had not seen that second post. Why would I recommend you use a dictionary if I knew you already did? What purpose would that serve? I was hoping nobody would notice, is that the story you are going with?

And I repeat, the fact you consulted a dictionary LATER has no bearing on MY Judgement that you should have consulted one in the first place. BEFORE asking silly questions and playing dumb like you dont know the difference between a worshipper and a fervent follower.

You knew there was a difference and played stupid in order to insult the Q Reasearchers. Now you are trying to backpedal and pretend you were not even asking a question but just making a statement on the interchangeability of words...by asking a question. "Whats the distinction?"

No, its not interchangeable. You KNOW it sounded ridiculous when I said "i worship my cat". But if I say I'm a fervent follower of everything "cat", that is something a normal person who is enthusiastic about cats would say. You are aware that, in casual conversation, the word "worship" has very specific connotations and you are aware it was intended as an insult against the Q reasearchers. Come on bro. Keep it real.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: eisegesis

Sad indeed. Sorry, I was oblivious to that early 2016 story. Like CA I'm guessing those wild fires in AUS were destroying related evidence.

Read between the (ley) lines.

Australian and New Zealand fire crews help tackle California wildfire

The blaze, north of San Francisco, has grown to the size of Los Angeles since it started two weeks ago. Fire crews from Australia and New Zealand are helping in the operation to bring the blaze under control over an area of more than 1,200 square kilometres.

If the headline above sounds odd to you, it should.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

No experience here but check out the article.

The cloud stayed up way too long and was way to big and stayed in formation instead of dispersing.

No real explaination for it.

The author of this is an expert and does really well researched pieces.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I've never seen or known so called 'chaff' to remain in the air for that time period. Then again all kinds of strange anomalies happen in the cloud altitude atmosphere starting this time of year when most of the country turns cold. Like those incidents of raining frogs and fish.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It's overtly suspect the way she is dealing with it absolutely. Thank you and, I can offer The power of observation, if you can call it a skillset.

This is fairly explanatory but put together, it's brings shivers and keeps me avidly reading daily to see more come to the surface. It's an amazing time to be alive right now.

POTUS & JFK JR.
Relationship.
Plane crash 1999.
HRC Senate 2000
The ''Start''.
Enjoy the show.
Q

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EBjet made a post on this page with a link to interesting info.
ATS Thread

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ViXxeN

You'd love the vids in my signature .....

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I was in the Air Force, but I dont know much about chaff. 10 hours sounds like an awful long time to hang in the air with no kind of propulsion...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Maybe it was like one of those gender reveal thingy's.

I think they do 'em different in the midwest.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, wasn't there some attention, months ago, to POTUS using thick MARKER pens to sign EOs?

Any chance it was actually him, in one of his own lifts, who left us that particular marker on the stocking?

Looks like a black marker used to move O to Q.

I wonder if there's a second meaning of Obummer going to Q... maybe asking for a deal?

Rel, he does sign with felt tip, which is rather odd.

I assume the other "letters" on the stocking refer to something - everything has meaning if Q points it out.

O-Q is interesting, as he tweeted the BHO payment to Iran, and tied it to the wall cost.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Ha! Odd? I got 4-alarm fire bells going off in my head...ears are ringing. WoW!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

you mean all the "pro q symbolism"...

symbolism will be their downfall

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
O-Q is interesting, as he tweeted the BHO payment to Iran, and tied it to the wall cost.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Trump gets the money for the wall from Iran, in exchange for easing up on the sanctions or somesuch concession?

Aside: I almost feel like Q is keeping us busy while something else is going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join