It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

My mistake sorry but you seem to be the most informed poster and offered your opinion .
edit on 12-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
12 Dec 2018 - 10:00:11 AM
www.dailymail.co.uk...📁
www.theage.com.au...
www.perthnow.com.au...📁
[Cardinal Pell]
Dark to LIGHT.
Q

qmap.pub...

"Dark to LIGHT", indeed.

One of Pope Francis' top advisers acknowledged Sunday that the Catholic Church "has made enormous mistakes" in allowing thousands of children to be raped and molested by priests over centuries as he testified at an extraordinary public hearing of an Australian investigative commission just a few blocks from the Vatican.

www.abovetopsecret.com... (February 2016)

Pell showed a "sociopathic lack of empathy", when confronted by families and was in position to more or less negate and quash official complaints that admittedly were brought to his attention throughout his tenure.

...choosing always to believe the alleged abuser.

The deeply Catholic town in Australia's Victoria state has been devastated by disclosures about the huge number of abuse victims, scores of whom have killed themselves in a cluster of abuse-related suicides unseen anywhere else.

F***ing SAD.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

This needs to stop

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Why are the Democrats so adamant about opposing the Wall?

Obvious. Undocumented immigrants are socially dependent, the status quo of the Democratic urban voter base. Voila, no borders.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Please check out my post about PublicServiceBook or Public Servant Book.

How to reformulate our system

Trying to get a discussion going about how we might start making it more difficult for money to control our systems...
edit on 12-12-2018 by Sahasrara because: URL mistake

edit on 12-12-2018 by Sahasrara because: hmm... can't figure out how to link... help mods?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: daskakik

I cant find one person around here worshiping Q, and we're some of the most fervent followers around.

If a "fervent follower" is not a "worshiper" then what is the distinction?

Healthy skepticism?

On a different note, can anyone summarize the predictions that "Q" is making in this OP?

Not being a "follower" I find most of this very cryptic and confusing.

Um... Try a dictionary? I'm not sure how to deal with a person who doesn't know what words mean, so, yeah... Dictionary. It's free. Online.

I did reference the dictionary?

Strange because you even responded to my post.

It looks like you are pretending not to be aware of that so that you can be dishonestly insulting.

My previous post below.

The phrase was "fervent follower" not being a "worshiper"

fer·vent
/ˈfərvənt/Submit
adjective
having or displaying a passionate intensity.

fol·low·er
/ˈfälōər/Submit
noun
noun: follower; plural noun: followers
an adherent or devotee of a particular person, cause, or activity.

worshiper
/ˈwərSHəpər/Submit
noun
noun: worshipper
a person who feels great admiration or devotion for someone or something

I believe "fervent follower" and "worshiper" are interchangeable in colloquial speech.

If possible I would still like a translation of what "Q" is predicting near-term.

Nice try. Your post where you quoted the dictionary was AFTER the post I replied to so you are aware that I had not seen that when I made that post. You realize that because you see that I also replied to that post when I got to it... Yet you ambiguously refer to it as your "previous post", as if this was already established.

However, having realized that, you failed to edit your post to remove your erroneous assumption and accusation against me. Quite dishonest, unless you simply do not know how to edit posts.

Whether you decided to consult a dictionary later on has no bearing on the fact you should've used one in the first place, so my admonishment was correct and you are simply upset that you were scolded and caught making an error, pretending not to know the difference between someone worshipping a #ing GOD...and someone fervently following the Q Phenomenon as one might follow their favorite soap opera.

So you attempt to turn it around on me as if I was the one found to be in error. Real nice. Your mother would be proud.

Ill just answer your next post right here.

I feel great admiration for the foods i enjoy and the people who make it. I simplified it into "eating", thinking you would get the idea. No I do not have a great admiration for the act of eating, not when you say it like that. Sounds kind of boring. But if you really want to go that route, yes, it is incredibly admirable how nature converts an apple growing off a tree, or a bird flying around, into energy my body can use. And our body is consta tly putting off heat. 24/7. Where is all that energy coming from? It seems like we get a pretty good deal. It seems like we should have to eat a lot more... thats an admirable sense of efficiency. And my body came equipped with these teeth to chew it with, its fascinating and pretty much any aspect of nature is admirable when you look beyond the surface.

The Collins Dictionary, by HarperCollins just said "great admiration or devotion". Great admiration OR devotion. It doesn't have to be both. I'm not picking a single word and ignoring the rest of the definition. The word has more than one meaning. I did not previously realize that. So I was giving examples of other things I worship that I did not know I worshipped...

We DO worship Q. The same way I worship my muffins from Walmart. Worship doesn't just mean one thing. If you are asking if we consider Q to be an all knowing God, the answer is no. If you are asking if we are very interested in what Q has to say, the answer is yes. I feel kind of silly having to explain that, but, I know how desperate the opposition is, so I guess it shouldn't surprise me that worshipping rumors are going around and I guess a total newcomer might not know any better and might believe them.

I can tell you people are Very excited and Very hopeful that things might continue to turn for the better for mankind and this wasnt just a small hiccup in the Deep States plans. Many of us have been watching the world tumble downward into certain ruin, while the majority of people dont care.

If people are enthusiastic, it has nothing to do with any "Q personality". Its because they see that there is a chance their hopes and dreams and efforts may have life yet... Q is just a tool, no, a PART of the tool that, Q followers believe, will make this happen. And Q has brought a lot of people together, and there is a beautiful energy, and people feel that energy and sometimes they get caught up in the moment, so thats why it might seem like people are devoted to the point of worship.

And, if humanity is freed from the shackles of the elite then you can bet a whole bunch of people are going to say/think God was involved, and who would you or I be to say they are wrong?

But as far as Q = God? No.

Many Q followers are Christian and that would just be blashpemy from any Christian standpoint. Christians Do believe God inspires people and works through people and uses people to achieve his objectives. Many Christians believed that about Obama and Bush too, its nothing bizarre or strange.

They would just as easily say God was using me as his tool when I gave out gloves, socks, hats and blankets to the homeless, so you dont have to be anyone important or special for God to use you for his ends. At least, not important or special by human standards, but Christians believe that God believes we are all special and important.

Q and Trump are intertwined. The Proofs along with Trump's apparent refusal to disavow Q, show that, undeniably. And I support Trump. When every snake ive been warning people about, the establishment politicians on both sides, the media, the cia, and Hollywood... ALL came out against Trump en masse, with over the top desperation, I knew. Anyone paying a Little bit of attention knew. Trump is geniune. And based on the facts, laid out in the proofs, if I trust/support Trump, I have to also trust/support Q. Or at least, it makes sense to. Of course, trust is never a permanent gift, it is a lease that comes with conditions.

(By the way, I actually just recently noticed a moderator gave a warning a few pages back and specifically warned against using terms to imply a special group of people, including the term "Q'ult". Asking questions should be fine I assume...but just dont accuse people of it I guess. I hope its ok that we are discussing this aspect of it as long as we are being, you know, "civil".)

Also, its been said, not everyone has the same level of devotion or allegiance. I consider myself more of a weekend warrior (whos been around since the beginning, and i also lurk a lot) as opposed to guys like Rel who are constantly decoding. Its a really cool group and theres a place for everyone.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Sad indeed. Sorry, I was oblivious to that early 2016 story. Like CA I'm guessing those wild fires in AUS were destroying related evidence.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
12 Dec 2018 - 11:46:43 AM
twitter.com...📁
'Tis the Season of Treason!
[MAY]
[MERKEL]
[MACRON]
NEVER STOP FIGHTING!
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
#2597 is up. Q is confirming that somebody took a stocking with an "O" on it and added a line to make it a "Q". Also references the "Q 0 = Q+" remark.

Together, I think Q is essentially confirming that Trump is Q+.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I felt there was a connection with May taking too long to deal with the Brexit issue, I think they're all in on something together to make it look good for the cameras, there's a lot of drama going on and no results going forward.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

You guys can't make up your mind. Are Q followers worshipping him and dangerous? Or are they a bunch of keyboard warriors with only a casual loyalty?

A few are probably the former and most are the latter.

Ok. Now what exactly is it about Muzzleflash's post that you think I misunderstood?

What I pointed out in my first post to you.

If the job offer was not real, that guy could easily let the world know it was not true. That was a risky move by Q if he is just a larp... Joking around with a guys ability to provide for himself and his family is...well, it's nothing to joke around about! I don't think this guy would just be like *shrug* "no big deal, Q lied to me. I'll just continue to let others be decieved."

As usual the drop doesn't make it clear that it was directed at him so why would he?

Once it became a media event, Pence had to remove the photo or else waste his time and taxpayer money fighting off the hounds. It was meant to be a wink to anons, but when it became a media event and the guy actually got fired becuase of it, it was better to remove it. Another possibility is Pence didn't notice the Q Patch and felt bad for getting the guy fired and just wanted to step away from the whole unfortunate situation.

It was removed before things blew up.

Removing a picture is not the same as disavowing. Disavowing would be him saying "I disavow any connection to Qanon and I do not support anything they're doing" or something like that. Hell, it doesnt even have to be verbal. A tweet would do. They won't even do that.

It does in this LARP full of secret messages.

Besides why would Pence disavow it, if Trump ordered everyone to go along with it for PR reasons?

Who knows.

See you don't even know what you believe. It just seems like...whatever it takes to make other people stop researching Q, THATS what you believe. And that changes not only from post to post, but WITHIN the same post, you went from "Trump and his PR team are making everyone go along with it" to "he deleted the pic, how is that not a disavowal?"

Play along but not acknowledge seems to fit those actions.

At least our stance has been more or less the same the entire time:

I don't think you can speak for everyone and honestly Q followers don't all think the same thing.
edit on 12-12-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

You couldn't be more wrong about me.

I know "evil" things happen. Just because I expect solid proof that X did Y before believing a claim doesn't mean that I can't imagine such things happening and I am not hoping to be proven wrong because it actually makes no difference to me or to the facts.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
#2597 is up. Q is confirming that somebody took a stocking with an "O" on it and added a line to make it a "Q". Also references the "Q 0 = Q+" remark.

Q

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

You didn't say "socializing". You are so inconsistent and dishonest. There should be a rule against this type of behavior. You remind me of a worm, squirming this way and that...

I said checking out chicks meaning looking for hook-ups. That is socializing.

I broadened it because the first was tongue-in cheek and I then broadened it to include people who might be in church not just to worship, like kids taken against their will. It was part of the point that seemed to coast right over your head.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

No, YOU are assuming Trump and everyone around him would just allow this Qanon stuff to go on. YOU are assuming it is a White House approved mission.

I'm just saying it is a possibility that a lot of people are not considering.

As others say when a leap in logic is pointed out, "we are here just speculating!!!".

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Not disputing that but I thought the Trump = Q+ connection was pointed out a while back? Maybe not but could of sworn some Anon on 8ch board made the connection.
Oh yea, then again recently with an Anon asking to "Acknowledge" and POTUS used "Acknowledge" in a later tweet same day.
Anyways think we now have multiple proofs on that connection

ETA: Spoke too late. See Cranky's post above.

edit on 12-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Nice try. Your post where you quoted the dictionary was AFTER the post I replied to so you are aware that I had not seen that when I made that post. You realize that because you see that I also replied to that post when I got to it... Yet you ambiguously refer to it as your "previous post", as if this was already established.

However, having realized that, you failed to edit your post to remove your erroneous assumption and accusation against me. Quite dishonest, unless you simply do not know how to edit posts.

Whether you decided to consult a dictionary later on has no bearing on the fact you should've used one in the first place, so my admonishment was correct and you are simply upset that you were scolded and caught making an error, pretending not to know the difference between someone worshipping a #ing GOD...and someone fervently following the Q Phenomenon as one might follow their favorite soap opera.

So you attempt to turn it around on me as if I was the one found to be in error. Real nice. Your mother would be proud.

Ill just answer your next post right here.

I feel great admiration for the foods i enjoy and the people who make it. I simplified it into "eating", thinking you would get the idea. No I do not have a great admiration for the act of eating, not when you say it like that. Sounds kind of boring. But if you really want to go that route, yes, it is incredibly admirable how nature converts an apple growing off a tree, or a bird flying around, into energy my body can use. And our body is consta tly putting off heat. 24/7. Where is all that energy coming from? It seems like we get a pretty good deal. It seems like we should have to eat a lot more... thats an admirable sense of efficiency. And my body came equipped with these teeth to chew it with, its fascinating and pretty much any aspect of nature is admirable when you look beyond the surface.

The Collins Dictionary, by HarperCollins just said "great admiration or devotion". Great admiration OR devotion. It doesn't have to be both. I'm not picking a single word and ignoring the rest of the definition. The word has more than one meaning. I did not previously realize that. So I was giving examples of other things I worship that I did not know I worshipped...

We DO worship Q. The same way I worship my muffins from Walmart. Worship doesn't just mean one thing. If you are asking if we consider Q to be an all knowing God, the answer is no. If you are asking if we are very interested in what Q has to say, the answer is yes. I feel kind of silly having to explain that, but, I know how desperate the opposition is, so I guess it shouldn't surprise me that worshipping rumors are going around and I guess a total newcomer might not know any better and might believe them.

I can tell you people are Very excited and Very hopeful that things might continue to turn for the better for mankind and this wasnt just a small hiccup in the Deep States plans. Many of us have been watching the world tumble downward into certain ruin, while the majority of people dont care.

If people are enthusiastic, it has nothing to do with any "Q personality". Its because they see that there is a chance their hopes and dreams and efforts may have life yet... Q is just a tool, no, a PART of the tool that, Q followers believe, will make this happen. And Q has brought a lot of people together, and there is a beautiful energy, and people feel that energy and sometimes they get caught up in the moment, so thats why it might seem like people are devoted to the point of worship.

And, if humanity is freed from the shackles of the elite then you can bet a whole bunch of people are going to say/think God was involved, and who would you or I be to say they are wrong?

But as far as Q = God? No.

Many Q followers are Christian and that would just be blashpemy from any Christian standpoint. Christians Do believe God inspires people and works through people and uses people to achieve his objectives. Many Christians believed that about Obama and Bush too, its nothing bizarre or strange.

They would just as easily say God was using me as his tool when I gave out gloves, socks, hats and blankets to the homeless, so you dont have to be anyone important or special for God to use you for his ends. At least, not important or special by human standards, but Christians believe that God believes we are all special and important.

Q and Trump are intertwined. The Proofs along with Trump's apparent refusal to disavow Q, show that, undeniably. And I support Trump. When every snake ive been warning people about, the establishment politicians on both sides, the media, the cia, and Hollywood... ALL came out against Trump en masse, with over the top desperation, I knew. Anyone paying a Little bit of attention knew. Trump is geniune. And based on the facts, laid out in the proofs, if I trust/support Trump, I have to also trust/support Q. Or at least, it makes sense to. Of course, trust is never a permanent gift, it is a lease that comes with conditions.

(By the way, I actually just recently noticed a moderator gave a warning a few pages back and specifically warned against using terms to imply a special group of people, including the term "Q'ult". Asking questions should be fine I assume...but just dont accuse people of it I guess. I hope its ok that we are discussing this aspect of it as long as we are being, you know, "civil".)

Also, its been said, not everyone has the same level of devotion or allegiance. I consider myself more of a weekend warrior (whos been around since the beginning, and i also lurk a lot) as opposed to guys like Rel who are constantly decoding. Its a really cool group and theres a place for everyone.

TLDR

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:00 AM

Um... Try a dictionary? I'm not sure how to deal with a person who doesn't know what words mean, so, yeah... Dictionary. It's free. Online.

My post two days earlier citing a dictionary

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:29 AM (Click the link to post for confirmation)

As for "Worshiper" having multiple meanings both literal and colloquial, I wholeheartedly agree, including "fervent follower". I have not specifically accused anyone of being a "Worshiper" or "Fervent Follow", but only commented on the virtual interchangeability of the terms in casual speech, while offering dictionaries and thesauruses to support my view.

I don't believe anyone here meant the term "worshiper" in the sense that someone has a religious altar set up in thier basement and prays to "Q", but I could be wrong?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: 3n19m470

I wish we lived in the same town so we can have beers.

I hope when this is all over, we will have a new national/global holiday signifying accomplishments that we can all raise a glass to.

Once people "wake up", they dont go back to sleep. They do the opposite. They awaken other people. They give birth to children who already have a headstart in life by having awakened parents or at least one awakened parent.

This is a one way road we are on, it only goes in one direction. It only leads to the next destination, and the next, where even more and more people are awakened.

The Great Awakening is an inevitability. I know you meant actually sit down and have a beer together. But we will still be able to raise a glass to a better future so I'll be able to to live with that. Thanks for the kind words, mister 4/20 registration date.

I had a girlfriend once with the 4/20 birthday... Didn't smoke the reefer... but she LOVED Hitler. And Columbine. Just kidding about Hitler and Columbine. (just in case youre like WTF? Hitler was born that day and the Comumbine Massacre happened on that day... in honor of Hitler, apparently. So I was just fooling around.)

And coincidentally, reading about Columbine in a book from the library called Everything You Know Is Wrong (or something similar) is what led me eventually to ATS. Haha.

I see Eyes Uh Jesus (you have to say it in your mind like Jar-Jar Binks) is awake and in a most foul of moods... perhaps I better make myself scarce.

I don't like anyone getting in trouble on my account, you see... And Last time, I couldn't even read his replies because the mods had removed every single one by the time I returned to the thread.

And, owing to the fragility of my feelings, I'm thinking that was for the best.

I'm joking of course. All that really happened, but if I disappear it will be because of some other reason. Seriously. I've been here for several hours for Gods sake. I don't need to have a special reason for leaving. Ok fine. I'll stay ANOTHER 10 hours just so nobody thinks I left because of them. I'll have to call in to work and tell them I cant make it, and tell my family there wont be a Christmas this year, because SOMEone might be offended.

See what happens, when you try to talk to me and be friendly? I spout off a couple pages worth of my raw consciousness with absolutely no regard for the other members here who wanna read Q stuff!

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Something to happen soon...within 13 days.
#2587 - #2588 = 0 minute marker = means ACTION IN PROGRESS
#2590 - 2591 = 5 minute marker = related to Recent past (last 7 days)
#2591 - 2592 = 1 minute marker = means ACTION IMMINENT
#2594 - 2593 = (less)10 minutes - related to Medium past (Oct 28th 2017 to a week ago)
#2594 - 2595 = (less)5 minutes

Not exactly sure on interpreting the above timestamp deltas; Rel would know.
Still have RAPID_FIRE of Q posts.

#2596:
MMM = 13-13-13 = 13 Days till Christmas. (Many other possibilities)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ViXxeN

Her actions make it obvious that she is a puppet being managed to destroy brexit happening.

The way she has appointed 3 different Brexit ministers but not allowed any of them to actually run it is disgusting for me.

Ps Welcome on board VIXeN... the more the merrier!

Any particular strengths or skills you'ld like to offer into the mix?

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join