It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I learned this tactic when i used to work for a billionaire NYC developer.

I dubbed it "ambush management"

when you want to make sure someone does a good job you have to ambush them when they least expect it and have them defend themselves the way you found them.
Keeps people on their toes.

I'd love it if politicans would negotiate out in the public view instead of back door deals.

I absolutely loved Trump dressing down the Nato Leaders at that breakfast "informal" meeting. He called them out in public and they had no valid response to his criticisms.

Why are the Democrats so adamant about opposing the Wall? It's like it's their holy grail. Trump could offer Medicare for all in exchange for the Wall being built and they would say no I think.
edit on 12-12-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Funny. My Dad said the same "Ambush 101" tactic when he watched it last night. Wonder if they have any idea what is soon to come? Amazing, I think get CA & NYC sanitized, cleaned out without having to use napalm terror tactics and the rest of the country will follow. Perhaps the World.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: dashen
I learned this tactic when i used to work for a billionaire NYC developer.

I dubbed it "ambush management"

when you want to make sure someone does a good job you have to ambush them when they least expect it and have them defend themselves the way you found them.
Keeps people on their toes.

Why are the Democrats so adamant about opposing the Wall? It's like it's their holy grail. Trump could offer Medicare for all in exchange for the Wall being built and they would say no I think.

Whaaat??? You mean no more drugs, guns, human trafficking, and Foundation coffers? Nooo.

Oh YES!

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: ViXxeN
I've been following this for weeks here,

Hi everyone.

Hi ViXxeN - Welcome to the Thunderdome!

Hi thank you, Thunderdome I like that lol.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
5 new Q drops are up

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
12 Dec 2018 - 10:00:11 AM
www.dailymail.co.uk...📁
www.theage.com.au...� ��
www.perthnow.com.au...📁
[Cardinal Pell]
Dark to LIGHT.
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
12 Dec 2018 - 10:04:43 AM
twitter.com...📁
Trolling the FAKE NEWS media is FUN!
>>>ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
12 Dec 2018 - 10:22:53 AM
twitter.com...📁
Excellent Q, VIP Patriot!
twitter.com...📁
NAT SEC had to be included for reasons I'm sure you can understand.
Think Green/Red Castle.
Think MIL.
Happy Holidays!
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
12 Dec 2018 - 10:29:43 AM
Anonymous
12 Dec 2018 - 10:14:08 AM
>>4272203
He was the vatican treasurer I'm sure that carries some weight
>>4272374
#3 in the pecking order.
Define 'pecking' [animals].
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
12 Dec 2018 - 10:33:09 AM
How many names start w/ a 'Q'?
What are the odds of a 'Q' stocking?
What are the odds of a 'Q' stocking next to a 'T' stocking?
How many stockings in total?
How many letters used?
Logical thinking.
A little Holiday Fun for the FAKE NEWS media.
Think 'Elf on the Shelf'.
Can you find the next one?
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

The incredible national news story that we CAN'T report: A very high-profile figure has been convicted of a serious crime - here's why you're not allowed to read about it

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: tiredoflooking
a reply to: Aallanon

Truly is .... Dark to LIGHT
Big Domino there

I love getting ahead of "Q"

Godspeed Patriots !

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
GOOG says NO PLAN TO LAUNCH...

Too late...
Beijing to Judge Every Resident Based on Behavior by End of 2020

China capital plans ‘social credit’ system by end of 2020
Citizens with poor scores will be ‘unable to move’ a step
China’s plan to judge each of its 1.3 billion people based on their social behavior is moving a step closer to reality, with Beijing set to adopt a lifelong points program by 2021 that assigns personalized ratings for each resident.
The Beijing project will improve blacklist systems so that those deemed untrustworthy will be “unable to move even a single step,” according to the government’s plan.

BURN it All Down.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Better archive those clippings on you know who, quick.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well, pop this concept into the cospiracy pipe and smoke it, what if I were to say that . . . part of the Plan involves a whole 'new' US currency backed by gold "lost" in the jungles of Indonesia by the Japs/Germans in WW2 or the other 'hidden hoards' of gold that h ave been "discovered" by Team US? and 'what if' The Plan involves them? The old cabal could easily be bankrupted!

But first is to get the people to Understand just how corrupt and how Deep the corruption is. i.e. George Pell the Pope's right hand man was just a few hours ago convicted of historic child sex abuse charges by an Australian court. There is a media blackout about it.

The Great Awakening is exactly what's happening, albeit slowly, 'slow and steady wins the race' in this case imo

these little crumbs and the creation of a 'new, government owned, Federal Bank with it's own gold backed currency' coming?!

Of course All the Big players i.e. Russia, China and Japan are on board, Eu has no choice, it's in all "their" interests to participate in Fair, Honest trading with another 'new' currency'

And like with the introduction of the Euro, IF one had 'hidden assets' one couldn't exchange them for the 'new currency' without exposing themselves to being complicit in schemes 'connected to those assets' ... this stuff is wonderfully clever, they people who thought this through and brought it to here are very clever. I wouldn't be surprised if they 'had some help' from even higher up!

Crazy times ahead, in all ways

IMO, the new gold backed currency has already been issued. Look a a $100 bill. Notice that all the anti counterfeiting markers are on the right side. Notice that the only place it says Federal Reserve, is on the left side...which could easily be cut off with a scissors....which is what people will be instructed to do, once the official announcement is made.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I'm not very familiar with the Cardinal Pell story. But if he's really #3 at the Vatican, I'm surprised there's not an ATS thread on this newly convicted criminal.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe there was but since taken down.?

ETA: Cohen sentenced to 36 months.
edit on 12-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well, pop this concept into the cospiracy pipe and smoke it, what if I were to say that . . . part of the Plan involves a whole 'new' US currency backed by gold "lost" in the jungles of Indonesia by the Japs/Germans in WW2 or the other 'hidden hoards' of gold that h ave been "discovered" by Team US? and 'what if' The Plan involves them? The old cabal could easily be bankrupted!

But first is to get the people to Understand just how corrupt and how Deep the corruption is. i.e. George Pell the Pope's right hand man was just a few hours ago convicted of historic child sex abuse charges by an Australian court. There is a media blackout about it.

The Great Awakening is exactly what's happening, albeit slowly, 'slow and steady wins the race' in this case imo

these little crumbs and the creation of a 'new, government owned, Federal Bank with it's own gold backed currency' coming?!

Of course All the Big players i.e. Russia, China and Japan are on board, Eu has no choice, it's in all "their" interests to participate in Fair, Honest trading with another 'new' currency'

And like with the introduction of the Euro, IF one had 'hidden assets' one couldn't exchange them for the 'new currency' without exposing themselves to being complicit in schemes 'connected to those assets' ... this stuff is wonderfully clever, they people who thought this through and brought it to here are very clever. I wouldn't be surprised if they 'had some help' from even higher up!

Crazy times ahead, in all ways

IMO, the new gold backed currency has already been issued. Look a a $100 bill. Notice that all the anti counterfeiting markers are on the right side. Notice that the only place it says Federal Reserve, is on the left side...which could easily be cut off with a scissors....which is what people will be instructed to do, once the official announcement is made.

Whoa! That's a bold prediction. I like it but will hold off on the scissor action.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I would appreciate if people would not post what my stated opinion/guess is as a fact. It’s not.

I am not a part of Q group.
Yes I am doing a job that is helping the Plan work but that doesn’t mean I am privy to what Q’s direct timeline is.

Based on what I’ve been briefed on, regarding HT, Border Wall, current ops within ICE (that I’m read into), ops my own team are a part of, and the highly trusted words coming from people I know very well within Mil, FBI, DOJ, here within Homeland agencies I’m putting my EDUCATED GUESS at 6 months.

Do things change? YES. Would that mean I’m wrong? YES. I’m human, not AI, not clairvoyant and I know I’m not a part of Q group.

Hopefully this gets wrapped up within my timeframe because that would make sense based on what I’ve been informed of.

Ops are very real

RIP USMC brothers

NEVER ABOVE YOU
NEVER BELOW YOU
ALWAYS BESIDE YOU

SEMPER FIDELIS

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

why is it so hard to get local PD to do they damn jobs?

who will bring the hammer down on the officers running cover?

edit on 12 12 2018 by dashen because: ??

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join