It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Breaking: Fire breaks out in Raycom Info Tech Park, which houses Google’s office, in the Zhongguancun technology hub in Beijing, China.

twitter.com...

Not a "normal" fire?

edit on 11-12-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
>Podesta PG interview
>smocking "typo"
>internet search
>stupid photo of Podesta
>meemwar

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Just a few quotes from (not) the founders of GOOG.

“If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get [FIRE] in the morning.” (not)Larry Page

“Always deliver more [FIRE] than expected.” (not)Larry Page

“Lots of companies don’t succeed over time. What do they fundamentally do wrong? They usually miss the [FIRE]” (not)Larry Page

“Basically, our goal is to organize the world’s information and to make it [FIRE]” (not)Larry Page

“The ultimate search engine would understand exactly what you mean and give back [FIRE].” (not)Larry Page

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CoramDeo

I agree with about 80% of samuelsson's predictions.
A few months back I said Q is likely to be Flynn but now I think the person posting as Q is someone Flynn directs.

I'm not disputing but if

Q posts, are, or are going to be being unrolled in reverse
along with your reasoning then we are in for some SERIOUS tsanami's. One for sure is when he crushes and takes over the FED Reserve. Not sure how that is going to work out but it's been a cancer since 1913.

Been looking back on older posts and wow that is where the meat is and many come across as quite bold & ominous.

Similarly, what is the endgame? Where are we on the game board in relation to the goal of done? If Trump is taking over the FED than that implies he's taking down the Illuminati bloodlines. Assuming all this works out in Trump's favor and the human Trust currency is finally freed; what next? What does Trump really want??

First off, posted for posterity, well done.

I think the question, "What does Trump really want?" is the wrong question.

The question should be, "What is the End Game / where is this headed / how do we make sure this cannot happen again?"

The answer is to present "We The People" with a new, upgraded, stronger US Constitution.

Your current one did not work, you were effectively taken over from the inside.

Your system, as it is now, has not stood the test of time.

Watch as the Second Amendment is redone ... to make it bullet proof!

Note to the President ... if a new Constitution is the final act, you may want to hire me.

P

edit on 12/12/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

its all gonna come out.
people will recoil in disgust and horror.
worldcorpenterprises was just to get the ball rolling .
they have been trying to expose this on the chans and deeper for years now.
some of it is hyperbole and crazy talk.
some is far worse than is imaginable.
the general populace has to first be able to even process the information without rejecting it outright.
that is an actual mental defense mechanism.
coupled with by now very clear monolithic MSM brainwash spam this could be buried over and over.

lets see how the plan plays out
2018 almost over
will it indeed be GLORIOUS?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
YellowJackets don't like Antifa either...

www.facebook.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Thank you again! So, basically money is backed by nothing and the entire financial system is a house of cards. One catastrophe and proof, all gone except for the few that know how to manipulate the system to take from everyone.
a reply to: airforcerulessky

firstly, hi there friend, next, Cranky's got it spot on, 'fiat currency' aka "cash money" NOW is no more than 'agreement' between 'traders' to pay each other, in another way 'money' is the 'representation of energy' aka 'work'

Here's a brief version of what has been done to the global economies by these banksters scheming
AND what I have "heard" is The Plan's plan to fix this ... and it's a doozy! Talk about conspiracies within conspiracies

Ok, in 1944 after the war, an agreement between several countries (the winners) was entered called the Bretton Woods system

The chief features of the Bretton Woods system were an obligation for each country to adopt a monetary policy that maintained its external exchange rates within 1 percent by tying its currency to gold
although it was far more complex than just that, as it was part of the Cabal's plan to eventually rule the world by controlling the Global "money supplies"!

So, after a nice profitable war;

From after WW2 till the 1960's the US dollar was 'backed by gold' to $35 Oz, that is, you could exchange dollars for gold or vice versa

BUT

In 1960 Robert Triffin, Belgian American economist, noticed that holding dollars was more valuable than gold because constant U.S. balance of payments deficits helped to keep the system liquid and fuel economic growth. What would later come to be known as Triffin's Dilemma was predicted when Triffin noted that if the U.S. failed to keep running deficits the system would lose its liquidity, not be able to keep up with the world's economic growth, and, thus, bring the system to a halt. But incurring such payment deficits also meant that, over time, the deficits would erode confidence in the dollar as the reserve currency created instability

Problems occurred and as Sir John Kenneth Galbraith, renowned economist later called, the "highly sophisticated stupidity" of the shifty international banking we know today had just been born

Then JFK came along and wanted to keep the essence of the BW 'system' (accountability against something real e.g. gold or silver) going and ....

Then by the end of the 1960's all this chicanery by the banksters and Nixon had removed the US dollar from the BW system and instead 'pegged' it to oil prices and we got the Petrodollar, which up until now has been the primary currency of the world. Some countries would like to see that change . . . the ones who have stayed 'independent' tended to find themselves in some kind of war! Think ME

Not forgetting the guys behind the US dollar have nothing to do with the US government, except as their 'money suppliers' --- and "he who pays the piper calls the tune" but these guys are tone deaf ... runs in the business

Thankfully, I've heard that The Plan already has an alternative to the US arranged and ready to go, a new "US currency" backed by $4 TRILLION (in today's US dollars) of gold that was "hidden ??? treasure in bunkers across the globe"!! There's probably a thread about "lost Nazi/Japanese gold etc here lol ... Remember those "bearer bonds" that were 'captured' in Italy several years ago and a guy named Keenan? Fakes they say .... Italian police seize $6 trillion of fake U.S. bonds www.reuters.com...

Pretty damn good 'forgeries' if you ask me! Whatever happened to all this? There's nada posted after it happened, it was 'disappeared'!

here's a better link to the whole story

Italy's financial police has seized US bonds worth US 134.5 billion from two Japanese nationals at Chiasso (40 km from Milan) on the border between Italy and Switzerland. They include 249 US Federal Reserve bonds worth US$ 500 million each, plus ten Kennedy bonds and other US government securities worth a billion dollar each.

and there's this yuge 5yo old rdit bread on it and related 'bearer bond' conspiracies etc ... many links are dead and there''s little to find about it although I remember it happenning and there was a LOT of talk online about it ... all gone now except for one 'main' story that "it's a fraud folks, nothing to see here" lol riiiight!

breakaway civilisations

ANYWAY NOW, here were are, where ignorance is the biggest factor in this charade continuing and Q has been a way to reach out to 'the average person' and hopefully find a way to "wake them with Knowledge/Truth" as it's REALLY out there -- "we" know about the insatanicy BUT those of us who have tried have all found MANY (too?) 'Daskaliks' out there IRL who simply can't believe that "Lady Di" was part of a group of people who traded in babies ... how on earth can you mAke them aware?

That's what Q is all about ,, helping people like Dask (who really wants to be proven wrong, that's why they're still here, following the story

BUTso long as they're following the story that's the main part. America United is scaring the willys out of the Cabal, coz not only can he jail them, he's definitely going to bankrupt a bunch of them, and any other 'bad actors' hiding in the shadows!

I wonder if Q is an AI, "guided" by 'the team', coz that's the only way anything can digest All those chan posts, news, data streams etc AND THEN put it into these crazy encoded posts ... but hey, I quite like Mr Data, he's chill and impeccably Truthful, a man who cannot lie!

edit on 12-12-2018 by JohnnyJetson because: mistakes+

edit on 12-12-2018 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Grab some popcorn...

dod.defense.gov/News/Press-Advisories/Press-Advisory-View/Article/1704026/military-commissions-media-invitation-announced-for-united-states-v-abd-al-h adi/source/GovDelivery/

dod.defense.gov... abd-al-hadi/source/GovDelivery/

The Department of Defense and the Office of Military Commissions will allocate seats for news media aboard a military-chartered aircraft for travel from Joint Base Andrews to Naval Station Guantanamo Bay to cover military commission pre-trial proceedings scheduled for United States v. Abd al Hadi al Iraqi, Jan. 7-14. Travel is scheduled to originate at Joint Base Andrews, Sunday, Jan. 6 and return from Naval Station Guantanamo Bay to Joint Base Andrews, Tuesday, Jan. 15.

Due to a limited number of seats aboard the flight and limited accommodations at Guantanamo Bay, selection is not guaranteed. Additional viewing is available for media members via Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) from a media work center at Fort George G. Meade. Media desiring to view this hearing from either Naval Station Guantanamo Bay or Fort Meade should send their requests via email to [email protected]. All requests must be received no later than noon EDT, Monday, Dec. 10. Media members should submit the following information to the email address above: Individual's full name Individual's position Sponsoring organization Contact information (cell phone and email) Gender Country of residence Emergency Point of Contact (name/phone number) Multiple names from the same organization may be listed. Requesters should indicate each individual's desire to be considered for travel to Naval Station Guantanamo Bay or attendance at Fort Meade

. NOTE 1: Tours of detention camps are not scheduled during military commissions. Requests for reporting on Guantanamo topics not related to the military commission (courtroom) must be coordinated through OSD Public Affairs and the Joint Task Force Guantanamo public affairs office. The primary purpose of this travel to Naval Station Guantanamo Bay is courtroom reporting. NOTE 2: All media must ensure their passports and visas (foreign press) are up-to-date and eligible to enter and exit the United States. Expeditionary Legal Complex – B-roll 2017

edit on 11-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Breaking: Fire breaks out in Raycom Info Tech Park, which houses Google’s office, in the Zhongguancun technology hub in Beijing, China.

twitter.com...

Not a "normal" fire?

Hey, good to see you Ank,

I think the fire was an attempt to cover up the 4700 in Russia meddling receipts that was revealed at the hearing.

As Cor said, "let it burn."

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

its all gonna come out.
people will recoil in disgust and horror.
worldcorpenterprises was just to get the ball rolling .
they have been trying to expose this on the chans and deeper for years now.
some of it is hyperbole and crazy talk.
some is far worse than is imaginable.
the general populace has to first be able to even process the information without rejecting it outright.
that is an actual mental defense mechanism.
coupled with by now very clear monolithic MSM brainwash spam this could be buried over and over.

lets see how the plan plays out
2018 almost over
will it indeed be GLORIOUS?

Dash as you know I fully agree. I do see signs, good signs actually, that while "it" is awful so many many more will be able to adjust. Two years ago, not at all. Last year, not so much. Right now looks decent.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The answer is ti present "We The People" with a new, upgraded, stronger US Constitution.

Your current one did not work, you were effectively taken over from the inside.

I would disagree with the assertion that the current constitution as written by our founders did not or has not worked. One of the takeaways thatI personally have in studying the US Constitution is that is a "make of it what you will" document. That is, it has built into it, the mechanisms to precipitate it's own downfall. Hence, the term the American experiment.

The constitution has built within it the mechanism to change, by constitutional convention of the states, the rights granted therein. The US, under the parameters of the constitution, could add, remove, or amend the rights we are currently granted.

The bigger issue, and the reason why you (not singling you out, here), and a lot of people would say that it has failed or is failing, is that the people who it supposed to serve have been subjugated by distraction, parsed into opposing identity groups, and ALLOWED those entrusted to serve the people to instead serve themselves as an elite class, power consolidated.

The failure is bottom up. We stopped teaching civics, and history, and law; and instead, we teach identity, opposition, and pop-culture. Elections are turned into sound-bite popularity contests.

It's not the constitution that is broken, it is "We the People" who are broken, indifferent, and lackadaisical.

We don't need a new constitution, we need an informed populous.

I hope that didn't come off as too stompy and disgruntled. I just sort of like our Constitution, and the genius of the Founding Fathers. It's too bad the keys to the kingdom have been inherited by fools.

Still friends, I hope.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Is this common?

not too common

seems like these are reserved for high profile terrorists
edit on 12 12 2018 by dashen because: :0

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well, pop this concept into the cospiracy pipe and smoke it, what if I were to say that . . . part of the Plan involves a whole 'new' US currency backed by gold "lost" in the jungles of Indonesia by the Japs/Germans in WW2 or the other 'hidden hoards' of gold that h ave been "discovered" by Team US? and 'what if' The Plan involves them? The old cabal could easily be bankrupted!

But first is to get the people to Understand just how corrupt and how Deep the corruption is. i.e. George Pell the Pope's right hand man was just a few hours ago convicted of historic child sex abuse charges by an Australian court. There is a media blackout about it.

The Great Awakening is exactly what's happening, albeit slowly, 'slow and steady wins the race' in this case imo

these little crumbs and the creation of a 'new, government owned, Federal Bank with it's own gold backed currency' coming?!

Of course All the Big players i.e. Russia, China and Japan are on board, Eu has no choice, it's in all "their" interests to participate in Fair, Honest trading with another 'new' currency'

And like with the introduction of the Euro, IF one had 'hidden assets' one couldn't exchange them for the 'new currency' without exposing themselves to being complicit in schemes 'connected to those assets' ... this stuff is wonderfully clever, they people who thought this through and brought it to here are very clever. I wouldn't be surprised if they 'had some help' from even higher up!

Crazy times ahead, in all ways

edit on 12-12-2018 by JohnnyJetson because: stuff, changed linky

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
For those who are interested, and have the time, I highly recommend watching this documentary, which provides an astonishing level of context and framing surrounding the murder of JFK and may even have solved it, the who, how, why and where of it all, while framing that within the context of the oligarchs who profited from WWII and sought to take over the world. Utterly fascinating imho. This isn't to say that I take every single part of it at face value or as the historical be all and end all explanation, but it has certainly informed my worldview in terms of who and what we're really up against in this great struggle for the future of humanity and human history.

"Outwardly you are like whitewashed sepulchers, but inside filled with dead men's bones and all corruption!" (Jesus, paraphrased slightly).

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
12/11/2018

A unanimous jury returned its verdict for Cardinal George Pell on Tuesday (Australian time) after more than three days of deliberations, the sources said, in a trial conducted under a gag order by the judge that prevented any details of the trial being made public.
Pell, the Vatican’s finance chief and the highest Vatican official to ever go on trial for sex abuse, left Rome in June 2017 to stand trial in Melbourne.

As that trial was about to get underway in June, a judge placed a suppression order on all press coverage in Australia, according to the order reviewed by The Daily Beast. Prosecutors applied for the order and it was granted to “prevent a real and substantial risk of prejudice to the proper administration of justice.” That order remains in place in Australia.

Vatican No. 3 Cardinal George Pell Convicted

Tell me he didn't name names

The link you cited has already been 404rd.

They don't want this in the public sphere ... but ... bad luck guys.

Anyone not covered by Aussie Jurisdiction can report at will ... if they can access source material.

Another one bites the dust, good work. Now to wait for sentencing. Watch closely!

P

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
If this is true, I might become too emotional to post for a bit.
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Still friends, I hope.

Don't be silly. Honest Discussion is the future!

The failure is bottom up. We stopped teaching civics, and history, and law; and instead, we teach identity, opposition, and pop-culture. Elections are turned into sound-bite popularity contests.

Was it? Where did it start. Where did the money come from. Your education system was sabotaged ... deliberately ... and not by we the people. It was done slowly, with great care! In the words of Yamato ... do not wake the sleeping giant.

There is one concept that is left out of every Constitution on this entire Planet of ours.

TRUTH

Put that in and then you fix the major problem.

I can't say the following enough, but many can't grasp the conceptual centre,

A Politician that is allowed to lie to the people, no matter how small the lie, destroys the very fabric that Democracy is fashioned from.

As a Servant of the People, Lying to We The People, should get 10 to life in Prison.

P

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If this is true, I might become too emotional to post for a bit.
twitter.com...

A good sign: Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, is becoming more "aggressive" in his speeches and statements.

Whitaker in Texas Today: www.washingtontimes.com...
edit on 12/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

that was a group of Antifa and a group of Far-rightist fighting, I had posted it earlier, they have been doing that, there is no one group of "yellow jackets" it is compiled of multiple groups and parties, from socialist and communists to workers, far-rights and nationalists etc

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson
a reply to: crankyoldman
And like with the introduction of the Euro, IF one had 'hidden assets' one couldn't exchange them for the 'new currency' without exposing themselves to being complicit in schemes 'connected to those assets' ... this stuff is wonderfully clever, they people who thought this through and brought it to here are very clever. I wouldn't be surprised if they 'had some help' from even higher up!

Crazy times ahead, in all ways

Watching the markets closely because I have a profound amount of Telecom and other stocks.

What I see is an attempt to crash the market. I figured this out a week ago, before the relevant Q post. It was the hard dip in cryptos that tipped me off. It's pretty obvious, Deep State is liquidating ill-gotten assets that flooded the crypto markets a few years ago, because it's cash-starved. This serves their secondary purpose to crash or depress the stock markets.

This seems strait forward enough for me to get to sleep.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join