It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Take a look at the quick start guide...

1.2 Qiskit Terra
Terra, the ‘earth’ element, is the foundation on which the rest of the software lies.
1.3 Qiskit Aer
Aer, the ‘air’ element, permeates all Qiskit elements.
1.4 Qiskit Ignis
Ignis, the ‘fire’ element, is dedicated to fighting noise and errors and to forging a new path.
1.5 Qiskit Aqua
Aqua, the ‘water’ element, is the element of life.

Might as well call it the IBM QBLH Esoteric 3.0

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MetalThunder

Ooh... MT, I'm going to update my Christmas wish list to Santa... 1 Qiskit and a Quantum Laptop... "pleeeease, I've been a good boy!".

Laptop, lol, your gonna need a bigger lap.

That made me laugh.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CoramDeo

I agree with about 80% of samuelsson's predictions.
A few months back I said Q is likely to be Flynn but now I think the person posting as Q is someone Flynn directs.

I'm not disputing but if

Q posts, are, or are going to be being unrolled in reverse
along with your reasoning then we are in for some SERIOUS tsanami's. One for sure is when he crushes and takes over the FED Reserve. Not sure how that is going to work out but it's been a cancer since 1913.

Been looking back on older posts and wow that is where the meat is and many come across as quite bold & ominous.

Similarly, what is the endgame? Where are we on the game board in relation to the goal of done? If Trump is taking over the FED than that implies he's taking down the Illuminati bloodlines. Assuming all this works out in Trump's favor and the human Trust currency is finally freed; what next? What does Trump really want??

Unsure of the exact timeframe...but the Federal Reserve website went from being a .org, to a .gov, in one day. I compared a few pages that I was familiar with, and noticed no other differences. I postulated at the time, that it had been taken over from private hands, by the Treasury.

Are you sure about that? I always remembered it as .gov. Now the Fed Reserve district banks are in the .org domain.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
11 Dec 2018 - 5:45:43 PM
How do you quell 'growing' protests against you?
www.hannity.com...📁
Notice a pattern?
Q

qmap.pub...

By staging mass shootings to scare the public, some of whome might feel compelled to hit the streets with their yellow jackets in protest against their illegitimate and corrupt governments, into staying home behind their protective WALLS?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

He granted bail of $10 million Canadian (US$7.5 million) to Meng, but required her to wear an ankle bracelet, surrender her passports, stay in Vancouver and its suburbs, and confine herself to one of her two Vancouver homes from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.

Must be nice to be able to afford that $10 million bucks for bail!

Probably sucks to have to wear an ankle bracelet 24/7 but, hey, she can console herself with the choice between two Vancouver homes (probably mansions) in which to sleep in every night.

Anyway, I don't think she's totally free - yet.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

From an Anon:
Mass shooting in France will allow media to spin the yellow jackets as connected and also allow them to bring in military hardware while claiming they are just protecting people due to the attack. Knew this was coming. There is no way this is a coincidence. This was a move by Macron and his Muslim Brotherhood security chief.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Sounds a aweful lot like they were trying to play a gray area in the filing.

Foundation officials confirm the episode but said they believed they did not mislead the IRS because other parts of their submission included fundraising consulting expenses in a category called "Other Expenses." "Our 2004 Form 990 is complete by IRS standards as we fully disclose fundraising expenditures in Part II – Other Expenses,"

If there is a place to list fundraising expences, why list them as 'other expenses"? Maybe because they weren't fundraising expenses, and they haven't broken the law until actually they list them falsely under the category of fundraisnig expenses.

$400K is a lot to spend on take out.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

ATS [SHUTDOWN] @ 10pm EST.

When? Like half an hour ago??

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Just a joke but was curious if anything did shutdown 1 yr ago.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Look for an S next.

MGS = Missile Guidance System

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

a reply to: CoramDeo

I agree with about 80% of samuelsson's predictions.
A few months back I said Q is likely to be Flynn but now I think the person posting as Q is someone Flynn directs.

I'm not disputing but if

Q posts, are, or are going to be being unrolled in reverse
along with your reasoning then we are in for some SERIOUS tsanami's. One for sure is when he crushes and takes over the FED Reserve. Not sure how that is going to work out but it's been a cancer since 1913.

Been looking back on older posts and wow that is where the meat is and many come across as quite bold & ominous.

Similarly, what is the endgame? Where are we on the game board in relation to the goal of done? If Trump is taking over the FED than that implies he's taking down the Illuminati bloodlines. Assuming all this works out in Trump's favor and the human Trust currency is finally freed; what next? What does Trump really want??

Unsure of the exact timeframe...but the Federal Reserve website went from being a .org, to a .gov, in one day. I compared a few pages that I was familiar with, and noticed no other differences. I postulated at the time, that it had been taken over from private hands, by the Treasury.

Are you sure about that? I always remembered it as .gov. Now the Fed Reserve district banks are in the .org domain.
en.wikipedia.org...

I was just checking it on the Wayback Machine, and there does appear to be several years of overlap for both. It may have been that I just happened to be on a particular section of the site, on the day it got changed over.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hmm. Has Trudeau made any any effort to force China's hand?

Former Canadian diplomat Michael Kovrig detained in China

A former Canadian diplomat has been detained in China, two sources said on Tuesday (Dec 11), and his current employer, the International Crisis Group, said it was seeking his prompt and safe release.

Michael Kovrig's detention comes after police in Canada arrested the chief financial officer of China's Huawei Technologies Co Ltd on Dec 1 at the request of US authorities, a move that has infuriated Beijing.

I'd say they got a real 'crisis' on their hands.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'll see your rhetoric and call:

Russia will declassify all correspondence with the United States regarding election meddling in the 2016 US election if the US agrees to it, according to state owned RT, citing a senior official of the Cyber Threats Response Center.

"Russian cyber security experts examined it even before Donald Trump’s inauguration. “An exhaustive response was then sent to the American side.”

The US, for its part, is reluctant to collaborate with Russia on ensuring the security of cyberspace, he said, adding Washington “unilaterally blocked” bilateral efforts."

Seems sort of odd that "Washington" would not be interested in sharing information Per the Clinton Era US/Russia agreement that is in place. Odd...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
provocateur

So it seems that the CT about agent provocateurs is real? And in France?
ooh la la
edit on 11-12-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I bet Brennan and Clapper buried what was sent from Russia to our Intel services before Trump's inauguration.

Russia should resend it again, with whatever additional was learned/found. It won't be buried this time. Maybe they have been sent already..or placed in that soccer ball gift from Putin to Trump. "I don't see why it would have been Russia who hacked the DNC" - Trump, standing next to Putin.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Sounds a aweful lot like they were trying to play a gray area in the filing.

Foundation officials confirm the episode but said they believed they did not mislead the IRS because other parts of their submission included fundraising consulting expenses in a category called "Other Expenses." "Our 2004 Form 990 is complete by IRS standards as we fully disclose fundraising expenditures in Part II – Other Expenses,"

If there is a place to list fundraising expences, why list them as 'other expenses"? Maybe because they weren't fundraising expenses, and they haven't broken the law until actually they list them falsely under the category of fundraisnig expenses.

$400K is a lot to spend on take out.

Yes lots of so called take out/champagne!

But it acknowledges its own internal legal reviews in 2008 and 2011 cited employee concerns ranging from quid pro quo promises to donors, to improper commingling of personal and charity business.

Hmmmm 2008 to 2011. That date range reminds me of something that was called into question a while back. I'm thinking around July 31, 2010. However Snopes has found this to be completely unproven!

They are also in trouble in Mississippi. They raised money there in 2002 without a proper license. They feigned it was an oversight and paid a fine.

Then there is this.

But the charity potentially engaged in false statements for years later, inaccurately declaring in numerous states that it had never been subject to an adverse regulatory action — while failing to disclose the Mississippi violation.

The whistleblower submission to the IRS identified more than 100 state forms in which the foundation inaccurately answered. The foundation conceded the errors to me but suggested they were akin to minor traffic violations, pointing to a column by a tax expert two years ago that made such a case.

Likewise, in 2008, the Clinton Foundation’s AIDs charitable arm had its license to collect donations in Massachusetts involuntarily revoked for failure to file the necessary paperwork.

They once again blamed it on something else besides their own devious attempts at skirting the law.

Foundation officials blamed that action on paperwork failing to keep up with changes in the group, which altered its name and eventually spun off from the foundation. State regulators weren’t told the old group’s name had been allowed to expire.

Seems they were notorious for late paperwork filing and even had their GA license expire once because of this.

Well what had happened was...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Thanks.
Replying to bookmark.
Wow.
Fresh (ish, hard to keep keepin' up) meat.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4b6f4d No.4267057 📁
Dec 11 2018 23:33:44 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 7aca81 No.4266938 📁
Dec 11 2018 23:23:56 (EST)
Screenshot 2018-12-11_23-23-27-497.jpg ⬇

Breaking: Fire breaks out in Raycom Info Tech Park, which houses Google’s office, in the Zhongguancun technology hub in Beijing, China.

twitter.com...📁
>>4266938
motherboard.vice.com...📁
Google CEO Says No Plan to ‘Launch’ Censored Search Engine in China"
How do you cover your tracks?
Start a FIRE.
GOOG says NO PLAN TO LAUNCH…….
What if GOOG already gave access to China?
CHINA launch?
WILL CHINA BE ANNOUNCING A STATE-FUNDED & STATE-MADE NEW SEARCH ENGINE IN THE COMING MONTHS?
The FIRE that brought down GOOGLE.
Q

Taking Down the office

Let it burn!

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Anonymous ID: 7aca81 No.4266938 📁
Dec 11 2018 23:23:56 (EST)
Screenshot 2018-12-11_23-23-27-497.jpg ⬇

Breaking: Fire breaks out in Raycom Info Tech Park, which houses Google’s office, in the Zhongguancun technology hub in Beijing, China.

twitter.com...📁
>>4266938
motherboard.vice.com...📁
Start a FIRE.
CHINA launch?
WILL CHINA BE ANNOUNCING A STATE-FUNDED & STATE-MADE NEW SEARCH ENGINE IN THE COMING MONTHS?
Q

Taking Down the office

Let it burn!

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4b6f4d No.4267248 📁
Dec 11 2018 23:42:39 (EST)
>>4266938
motherboard.vice.com...📁
Start a FIRE.
CHINA launch?
Q
>>4267057
GOOG (upcoming) financial statements should receive extra scrutiny [10-Q].
Follow the money.
Help will be provided.
Q

A 10-Q is a quarterly SEC report, or financial statement for non-business, non-US GAAP accounting peeps out there.

For maGOOG/Alphabet, the filing will appear here, at abc.xyz/investor/

I would say that past financial statements should also receive scrutiny.
edit on 11-12-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join