It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 22

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Love your new avatar Gordi! How have you been? Are you working on a Christmas vid for the shed? Hint, hint!

Maybe you can share some pics of your house decorations with us. That would be lovely to see.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

There you are! How are you Fin? You made me hungry with your talk of meatballs and macaroni. Yum!

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Going out today instead of Friday for lunch with my friend, groceries and errands. So I will be here for a couple of hours and then home by evening.

I can't believe how quickly time passes. I still have to get my Christmas shopping done.

Goes into the kitchen and makes a pot of coffee. If anyone wants to join me, feel free.
We had donuts, but the lurkers seem to have them all. Maybe the dragons can bake some for us.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Would it not be possible to do some shopping online and getting it delivered? I did that when I smashed my foot up, delivery costs ranged from 2.50 to 6.95. I chose a 2.50 costing delivery slot.

In any case, good luck and good shopping.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Yes, I have done that in the past. Today though I need gift cards for local places that a few people love. I also have a few places around where I can get amazing bargains on great items. I save a fortune!
But I will be looking online as well.

Hope you are well today Matthew! I also hope my friend calls soon. Getting really hungry.

Here is a funny for ya...

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm bored. Think I might watch Conan: The Barbarian. The Arnie version of course

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

You'll be back?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Most definitely

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Love your new avatar Gordi!
How have you been?
Are you working on a Christmas vid for the shed? Hint, hint!
Maybe you can share some pics of your house decorations with us. That would be lovely to see.

Thank You!
I'm doing OK.
I haven't done much work on any music stuff, might record a version of the Power of Love if I find the time / motivation.

Here's my Christmas Tree!

G

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Awww, thank you! So pretty and magical!

So, what do the boys want for Christmas, anything special? And what about your 'first' wife? LOL

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Waves hello to Light and Autorico! Yells into the bushes at the lurkers to keep the noise down. Sounds like one hell of a party out there! Maybe I should lurk.

Been out for hours. Picked up some nice gift items today and gift cards, so less to have to worry about. I got a 15.00 item for 5.00 which was a nice find. I needed a jewelry tool at a craft store and found the cutest Christmas faery to sit on a shelf while I was there and a teal colored fine tip gel pen for a dollar. I had a half price coupon for the most expensive item which wasn't expensive, so I did good there too.

Now I am tired and sore as hell and relaxing. I'll be checking in, but going off to find something to watch.

Love to all throughout the Shedlands!

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Quick shout out to JustMike. I hope you are healing up nicely.

Wis and Nyiah, hope you guys are feeling better.

Jacy, hope you too are feeling better and Blue and whoever else needs some kind of healing.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Godzilla is no dragon but this looks to be the best Godzilla movie yet.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

More PM's on the way to you.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
hellllloooo lovely people, hope everyone is well and happy.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

That movie looks great! I'd watch it for sure. Checking Pm's now.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Ooeee that does look good, I like the lass from Stranger Things.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
Helllloooo Zazz my dear friend! Kind of lonely in here lately, but folks are either busy or sick or down right now. Today, I'm just tired and sore, but I'm ok. How are you Sweetie?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Agreed, it does have some good actors/actresses in it.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm good hun. we are about to head out to watch the meteor shower. I am already in my jammies, with fluffy Wookie slippers, and won't be changing
I am making hot cocoa to take in a flask.

I went to area 51 the other day , and by area 51, I mean the cheesy truck stop with alien cafe on the highway!

edit on 13-12-2018 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join