It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 22

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

This is The Shed, a mystical place where magic sometimes happens. I too am a cat person. The friend I spent the longest amount of time with on this planet was a cat. Not family, not friends, a cat. We enjoyed 18 years together.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

"It looks like Gramma the freakin' thing!" Bahahaha! I saw that video on FB before and forgot about it, so thanks for the laugh!

Never heard of the type of fish you mentioned. I take fish oil supplements which have helped my cholesterol and try to have haddock or cod or whatever fish that isn't too fishy tasting. LOL Oh and tuna which I don't mind.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

This is The Shed, a mystical place where magic sometimes happens. I too am a cat person. The friend I spent the longest amount of time with on this planet was a cat. Not family, not friends, a cat. We enjoyed 18 years together.

I had a cat who lived to be 19. LOVE our furry friends!
This pic looks exactly like my cat Tai who passed away at the age of 19.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I hear you, I just do not like dragons so much as it triggers unpleasant memories.

18 years, I hope my wee cat lives that long, hes only four just now and has a wee bend in his tail like hes some sort of Simba lol

Always chattering away or pawing, mostly for food or to sit on my knee, switches the lights off if I ignore him wee bugger lol

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Guess what Night? You can find another PM from me.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Awww, sweet! Do you have any pics of your cat? I adopted a Siamese and he never shuts up. LOL He is very loving and sweet, just noisy. He was 7 when we got him and my Mom was alive at the time and asked me why I would want an older cat. I told her something to the affect of...I'm getting old too.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Guess what Night? You can find another PM from me.

No dragon envelope? Ok, ok, going now.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Its also known as Pangasius fish in other countries.

Some folks do not like it as its a bottom feeder breed rather than freshwater fish but it has less mercury than the likes of Tuna and Seabass. I recently picked it up for less than £1 over here (Scotland) in the fishmongers (yeah I am lucky enough to have a fishmonger where I live and a butchers one of the things I like about this country)

If you are going to try it, make sure it is smoked, get two eggs whisk in a bowl, dip the fish in the flour until well coated, then dip into the whisked eggs until well coated, season well with salt/pepper/paprika/dash of chilli and tabasco sauce on each side too (if you cannot handle spice, add the tabasco and chilli to the egg before whisking), fry on the pan with some chopped cherry tomatoes and basil added in last 2 mins. After about 8 mins in total for fish (4 each side give or take at high heat) place on plate, drop a small dob of butter on the top and...

Yummy!
edit on 14-12-2018 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Awww, sweet! Do you have any pics of your cat? I adopted a Siamese and he never shuts up. LOL He is very loving and sweet, just noisy. He was 7 when we got him and my Mom was alive at the time and asked me why I would want an older cat. I told her something to the affect of...I'm getting old too.

I still do not know how to embed pics on here or I would. (I think I forgot, I took a break from this site for a while but trying to get back into it)

Your cat looks awesome

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Never heard of it called by that name either. I'll stick to my limited fare. LOL

Thanks anyway though!

I need to go for a bit, but will be checking back in.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

edit on 14/12/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

I hear you, I just do not like dragons so much as it triggers unpleasant memories.

18 years, I hope my wee cat lives that long, hes only four just now and has a wee bend in his tail like hes some sort of Simba lol

Always chattering away or pawing, mostly for food or to sit on my knee, switches the lights off if I ignore him wee bugger lol

If I can and may give you one tip it is this.

No cheap cat-food you buy in the supermarket. That is bad for them. I have no idea of your location but I can recommend Hill's cat food. The dry food costs 50 bucks for 5 kilos. It is complete quality. No rice, no vegetables, just protein. If a cat wants to eat grass it wants and needs to puke. Ok, that was 2 tips. Give a cuddle for me. I miss cats.

Same imho is the same for dogs. Quality food. I miss dogs too.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I agree Light. They get all sorts of terrible side effects from cheap food. And I learned within the last few years that it is essential to also give them wet food to avoid kidney problems, because apparently exclusive dry food causes chronic dehydration. I have switched to Hills too the past years, it is the least expensive of the super brands, And it works. I select the type that corresponds with either the dogs or the cats. They eat less and look fabulous.
How are you Sir?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Knocks on door, opens and what do I see
It is nice to be home and find magic.
See people chatting.
I'll go look for the fire place and sit down and enjoy the company.
Hello XXX

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Me thinks we need a mistletoe in here.
It could just be a friends forever hug "Under the Mistletoe" Or for those who are so inclined it could be the traditional approach. If so that would have serious implications, we would have to have adjourn a comity to coordinate the celebration. The comity part is the best, we argue endlessly over a potluck with beverage served.
The celebration would of course entail, vast amounts of food and beverage, the presence of dignitaries and inappropriately inebriated speeches.

They put me on Prednisone for my "thing" I am a little hyper. Sorry. I have no idea how I am going to sleep.

Work was a piece of cake. I ran around like a hamster on a wheel.

I had no idea this was why the pharmacist laughed at me, when I said I knew nothing about prednisone. She just giggled. This is usually a very serious woman, whom I have never seen a full smile on. Very nice though, just somber.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Finspiracy

Wow, I guess you needed your rest!

Yes, I have the Christmas spirit going on.

How is your Mom and your friend and his little girl and the kitties?

Hello!

Thanks for asking. Mom is fine. And i just woke up from my friends couch. He is in solid sleep in his bed. I had to grab a beer. From a nearby grocery store, i found these tuna slices for cats that i have not seen before. Every now and then i buy gourmet meals to these cats because they have to listen to my worries when i can't keep them inside. The other cat is kind of noble... not like usual cat. She likes to eat dry food and drink water, if i give her cat food it is almost like "Ok, i will eat some so you will not feel bad for giving it to me for no reason"

BUT!

When she REALLY wants something, then she sets the rules. I cut the tuna slice in half and gave it to the cats. She carried her slice under the bed, ate it there, then came back and took the rest of the other cat's tuna slice and made a sound that usually a dog makes MRRRRAUGH!

The host's little girl is fine also. Just had her fifth birthday. It has been a while since i have seen her so i miss her a bit. Got to see her soon.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

If I can and may give you one tip it is this.

No cheap cat-food you buy in the supermarket. That is bad for them. I have no idea of your location but I can recommend Hill's cat food. The dry food costs 50 bucks for 5 kilos. It is complete quality. No rice, no vegetables, just protein. If a cat wants to eat grass it wants and needs to puke. Ok, that was 2 tips. Give a cuddle for me. I miss cats.

Same imho is the same for dogs. Quality food. I miss dogs too.

I feed him Gourmet Perie alongside meat from butchers once a week if I am having a steak.

Best diet I can afford for him, hes an F6 Bengal so he can take meats but im not flush with cash right now to feed him it all the time.

I dont feed him dry food at all, worry too much about the kidneys being affected with it. Wet nose, nice clear eyes and mischief abound is the word when it comes to health

Once in a blue moon we have brisket, he does a wee roar/growl when he gets meats, cute as feck lol

Girlfriend is jealous of him as he snuggles up under my chin, half the time I awake in the morning and im lying on top of him with his paw on my face, he doesnt mind, best wee cat ive ever had. Feel blessed to be honest in this part of life.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

hes an F6 Bengal

OK now you sparked my interest. Got a pic to share?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy
Fixed and posted later in thread

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join