It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 22

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: XXXN3O

hes an F6 Bengal

OK now you sparked my interest. Got a pic to share?

Finally got it... I think, im a bit rusty but re-learning...

I got him because I lost a previous cat to cancer and Bengals are apparently more immunte to it than other breeds. Got a lot of hate from so called friends for actually buying a cat rather than a rescue, but after having two in my life that died suddenly (one with neck cancer and the other due to an unexpected blood clot in the legs) I wanted a cat for life if there is such a thing cause I had been through enough loss so hate me for it if you will but I do my bit...

He is called Tony after one of my fav actors best character...

edit on 14-12-2018 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Needed a nap earlier.

Wis is on steroids. LOL

XXX, cats need the dry food for their teeth. It also gives them something to munch on in between meals. My cats always got both canned and dried food.

I used to feed my cats IAMS wet and dry. This Siamese however will eat IAMS, but is very picky with what flavors he will eat. He was raised on cheap stuff for 7 years before we owned him, so he gets finicky if I don't mix it up for him by switching between the foods.

Feeling sluggish, but I'm around.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

AWWWWWWW, a kitten. He will get pretty big. Those cats are an expensive breed. I could never afford one. Beautiful!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I feed him a small amount of dry food but not enough to call it a meal as such. His breed needs meat, and I love meat so I eat meat and so does he, no vegan or veggies or he will eat em lol

Hes not a full breed Bengal, hes an F6 which is pretty much almost domesticated but hes got little differences compared with other cats I have had. He is unusually affectionate, will jump up on worktops and watch me cook, paw the lightswitches, turn off the tv, pat keyboard etc, hes just an all round wannabe human of sorts always involved, I love it but pesky humans vying for attention do not lol

bengalcatclub.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

AWWWWWWW, a kitten. He will get pretty big. Those cats are an expensive breed. I could never afford one. Beautiful!

I dont have an up to date pic on my PC to upload. This was taken quite a while ago.

The photos I had were lost to an old phone sadly.

Will take and upload another pic and post later at some point

PS: if you want to see what hypnosis can do.. check it out from back in the experimental days trying to figure out what can and cannot be done with hypnosis and cats...

Now ive got a steak fed Bengal assassin for anyone that bugs me! lol

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Got a lot of hate from so called friends for actually buying a cat rather than a rescue, but after having two in my life that died suddenly (one with neck cancer and the other due to an unexpected blood clot in the legs) I wanted a cat for life if there is such a thing cause I had been through enough loss so hate me for it if you will but I do my bit...

My Husband and I rescued so many cats or adopted them from shelters. He surprised me with our purebred Himalayan years ago and I miss that boy so much! He was such a gentle, sweet and loving kitty. He rescued a deaf all white Persian from the wooded area that surrounded our place of employment years ago. We had 2 cats already, but we paid the vet bill to care for the frightened little thing. She was only about 6 months old. No signs or anything in the local papers looking for her. All the shelters everywhere were filled to capacity, so we kept her. At first she was like a wildcat hissing and growling. Poor little thing was just scared to death. It took time, but I earned her trust and she was a completely different cat after that.

Our Siamese was adopted. There have been so many precious pets that we have had through the years and I love and miss them all.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

He sounds adorable and comical. I had a cat who tried to turn doorknobs and would open draws to settle down inside them. LOL

Your video says not available so I don't know what it was.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Thats so lovely, I can only imagine the pain you have been through as well. Cats really are great companions even more so than dogs (say that as a dog lover firstly) once you go cat you dont go back lol

They show so much affection than non cat lovers cannot comprehend which makes cat lovers the chosen ones

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

He sounds adorable and comical. I had a cat who tried to turn doorknobs and would open draws to settle down inside them. LOL

Your video says not available so I don't know what it was.

Should work now?

Was one of my domestic cats from years gone by here, he was a wee belter.

You can teach them to use the toilet, make tea or coffee, dinner, open doors, turn off lights and exterminate the evil ones! Just do not throw catnip into the equation when using MKCATULTRA or you get bitten!

Will upload a video of my current Bengal cat hunting the neighbours etc lol
(just kidding, cant show that on here)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Bahaha! So cute! We have a lot of cat lovers here in the Shed. I once knew a guy who raised a couple of wildcats along with his domesticated ones.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Here ya go mate ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy !

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
Now you've made me curious. Is he going to receive a reply from "Santa"? ...

He's just asked for a signature, so I think a fancy-schmancy glittery one might make an appearance?
Pixie Dust looks the same as Santa's magic dust right?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

[Basa] ... I recently picked it up for less than £1 over here (Scotland) in the fishmongers (yeah I am lucky enough to have a fishmonger where I live and a butchers one of the things I like about this country)

Hi X,
Now that is a co-incidence!
Last week, I bought some smoked Basa at Morrisons and made a mashed potato topped fish pie with that, some Haddock and a Hollandaise sauce.
It too was delicious!
I'm near EK btw!

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

[Basa] ... I recently picked it up for less than £1 over here (Scotland) in the fishmongers (yeah I am lucky enough to have a fishmonger where I live and a butchers one of the things I like about this country)

Hi X,
Now that is a co-incidence!
Last week, I bought some smoked Basa at Morrisons and made a mashed potato topped fish pie with that, some Haddock and a Hollandaise sauce.
It too was delicious!
I'm near EK btw!

Sounds nice, didnt think to try it in a fish pie, will have to give it a go

Im in the central belt myself, I go to Edinburgh and they tell me to go back home to Glasgow, I go to Glasgow and they tell me to go back home to Edinburgh haha

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Peekaboo.

How's everyone doing?

Currently doing stuff. Writing, too. Began writing Besieging Heaven, my novella. I am a rubbish writer, I don't think it's particularly great, it's just that I want to get it off my mind, lol.

How bout you guys?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Started playing World of Warcraft again. Forgot how quickly time flies when playing
Hope everyone is well

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Watching Glasgow Warriors in the Rugby European Champions Cup...

21 - 10 win over Lyon, just finished.

Scrappy game in freezing cold, windy, very wintry conditions.

Now battening down the hatches as storm Deirdre hit us.
Very high winds, lots of freezing rain, sleet and snow forecast!

brr

G

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Stay safe mate !!

The sound of high winds is always worrisome.

Weird thing is that when it stops, you're still waiting ...

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

How did I miss this ^^^ !?

Thank you !

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join