It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 22

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It always amazes me how you can vividly recall them all

I don't have much else to do, so I might as well get what I can from them.

Anyway, be weird, as being anything else can be as boring as hell.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Fin!!!!

Love that song! Thank you for sharing tonight/your morning. Miss you when you aren't here.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hahaha! Being weird comes natural for me. Makes life more interesting eh?

Speaking of 'eh', Jacy come out, come out wherever you are!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Jacy, you know I'm blue without you here.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Awww, touching! You are so thoughtful Blue!

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

edit on 11-12-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
< steals Night's fluffy blanket, uses Gordie's CC to order a pizza, and grabs a pixie to cuddle by the fireplace >

Stupid cold. Or mutant flu. Or whatever it is. Damn thing will not go away, day 6 of this thing now. Every time I sneeze, it triggers a coughing fit. Yay, so much fun

I'm absolutely amazed hubby hasn't caught this bug yet. I can' figure out how, everyone else in the house is down for the count. Lucky son of a...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hello Shed Family,

I would like to thank everybody for the private messages and emails. I'm sorry if I haven't replied to you yet...I'm working on it. But your kind words have meant a lot to me.

I have been going through a very rough time with anxiety, sadness and grief. (I don't want to call it "depression" because I know exactly what I'm feeling right now and why.) I have basically been curled up on my couch not functioning...just trying to get through (and it hasn't been pretty).

On a more positive note, yesterday I found out that my landlord is now NOT selling my home and is going to be moving into the upstairs (main floor unit of the house) in mid January. That is such a huge relief that I can't even express it properly. This news will help me feel a lot better when it actually sinks in.

I have been lurking a little bit but am not completely caught up with everything.
I hope everyone is doing well.
Sending you all my love, prayers and positive thoughts and hopefully will talk to you soon.
Much love, jacy xoxo

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Jacy!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to hear your Landlords will be keeping the place! What a huge relief indeed. You made my day by showing up. You know how Elfie worries. I hope that you will be able to come back home for jammie parties and stuff with all your friends. Much love to you!

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

You can have my soft fluffy blanket, we have more in the closet. Just relax and lay by the fire while I make some chicken soup. I'd give you a hug, but I just got over a cold and don't want to catch another.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Thank you sweetie! I didn't realize that you were here!
Was just reading back...so sorry to read that so many have been sick lately, including you.
There's been a lot of sick going around here too and I haven't felt well either.

I think I will take up permanent residence beside the fire in the big comfy chair and let the pixies bring me drinks.
(Of course I'm up for pajama parties...been pretty much living in mine)

So good to see you...how are you feeling today?
*hugs*

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Oh sorry Hun, I didn't realize you were still here. I am sleepy as hell as I was wide eyed and bushy tailed last night/early morning and of course, bright and early the phone decides to ring and ring and ring. So...half asleep and sipping coffe, trying to unzombify myself here. LOL

Hope you are getting caught up with the pages. Sip, sip, sip. More coffee...

ETA HUGS!

edit on 11-12-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Night without coffee? Oh...f

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Ahahaha! I almost spit my coffee out watching that vid! Yep, that would be me in panic mode!

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Just saw this on FB and wanted to share with you all.

Behind every profile, there's a person.
Behind every person, a story.
Behind every story, a life.
Behind every life, one heart...
Respect it.
~ Francesco Sotutions ~

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

edit on 11/12/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Behind every profile, there's a person. Behind every person, a story. Behind every story, a life. Behind every life, one heart... Respect it. ~ Francesco Sotutions ~

I like this one as too often people have treated me like I have no heart. The ironic thing is that these are people who claim to be all “heart”.

Unfortunately those who want respect don’t always give it. But then again it is a flawed world with flawed humans , very much all in need of that amazing grace .

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

In my possibly naive hopefulness, I think that if we all follow the Yellow Brick Road long enough we'll all reach Nirvana. Or a wizard.

ETA And a heart!
I remember that movie.
edit on 11/12/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join