It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brexit Donald Tusk tells European Union to approve deal

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: username74
a reply to: Wookiep

alright for you, in your big resouce rich continent!
us based limeys have to live on an overpopulated island with these globalist neo commie fukwits.
what they dont realise is this island is very shortly going to transition from the attention hungry games to the actual hunger games.

Umm hang on, are you meaning the U.S. or us? There is a difference you know.

And if you mean us, you think Brexit is going to make Britain into the world of Hunger Games?

Colour me confused...

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

"Currently you're debating this with 3 Scots, we know what we're talking about in regards to our area of the country. You are arguing from a standpoint you know nothing about."

seems a hasty comment to make not knowing where i live, but that aside your location is irrelevant as we are discussing that which pertains to our island.

" Go educate yourself on the reasons Scotland doesn't want to leave the EU then come back and have a rational debate, otherwise continue in ignorance, your choice"

show me your rational argument, this is just rhetoric. all double standards for you, we are an island. geography binds us just as the sea separates us from europe and ireland.

"I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.... "

then you will lose.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Who the # is Donald Tusk? And why is this orange American figure responsible for Brexit?

Get a grip, orange people haters. That's all! This is a really dumb thread. Even for Europeans.

The Annoying Orange isn't responsible for Brexit but his comments hit some people where it hurts, Darth May included. The papers seemed to be getting up in arms about it but this thread is about a different Donald, not THE Donald (you do know there's more than one Donald in the world, I mean there's Donald Duck for starters).

This isn't a case of "Orange man bad" this is a case of "Tusk wants a deal", isn't it obvious?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

ok. i see it.
i meant us as you and me.
it was a post for our yankee friend.
i am saying the world economy is a slow motion train wreck and the information is not being disseminated.
we are #ed in or out of europe and europe is #ed with or without us.
we will deteriorate with or without brexit but it will be pinned on brexit and we will be punished like the greeks.
the money dynasties transcend borders through international commerce and banking.
see, i am a libertarian at heart just like you. (perhaps i speak too soon)

edit on 27-11-2018 by username74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

"This isn't a case of "Orange man bad" this is a case of "Tusk wants a deal", isn't it obvious? "

tusk licks the cold hand of his masters like the majority of those in power.
unfortunately he has the same master as may

edit on 27-11-2018 by username74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2018 by username74 because: oz

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: username74

Not hasty at all, if you lived in Scotland you would have a better grasp of the debate s opposed to being so ignorant.

Yeah, your entire post shows you're completely out of your depth here. You can't even reply on the forum properly. Come back when you know the differences between Scotland, Wales, N.Ireland and England and how Brexit effects each of them, then we can have a debate.

Like I said, you're completely unarmed and out of your depth in this debate.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

ok. i see it.
i meant us as you and me.
it was a post for our yankee friend.
i am saying the world economy is a slow motion train wreck and the information is not being disseminated.
we are #ed in or out of europe and europe is #ed with or without us.
we will deteriorate with or without brexit but it will be pinned on brexit and we will be punished like the greeks.
the money dynasties transcend borders through international commerce and banking.
see, i am a libertarian at heart just like you. (perhaps i speak too soon)

I must say, this caught me off guard as it turns out we do agree on something. I agree about the screwed part but the screwing would be slower as part of the EU, at least in Scotland, N. Ireland and Wales too come to think of it. But our reasons for wanting to remain in the EU are not the same as yours. I'd be willing to bet that a lot of Scottish voters voted as they did (both ways) for very different reasons than English, Welsh and N. Irish voters who voted the same way

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

surely you are not as daft as septic?
that would be two out of three.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

"This isn't a case of "Orange man bad" this is a case of "Tusk wants a deal", isn't it obvious? "

tusk licks the cold hand of his masters like the majority of those in power.
unfortunately he has the same master as may

You're right, Money is the only power that matters to world leaders and as long as that is true, humanity loses...

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

thats why msm disinformation is paramount.
if they got good information then they could make good decisions

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

surely you are not as daft as septic?
that would be two out of three.

I was calling it like I see it. Your initial responses to me are vastly different to your last two. I can't debate with the kind of person you come across in your first reply but the last two are definitely posts of someone I can engage in a debate.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

thats why msm disinformation is paramount.
if they got good information then they could make good decisions

I think the days of the MSM are dwindling, (maybe that's the idealist in me speaking) but I find more and more people not believing, off hand, what they're fed from the mainstream and thinking for themselves. Especially here in Scotland, if we wanted actual unbiased facts during our referendum we had to rely on independent sources and fact checking what the BBC and others were trying to say. We were on top of fake news before the Annoying Orange got in on the act.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

also people are not informed on EROI en.wikipedia.org...(energy returned on energy invested) as relates to oil extraction and printing of currency.
oil doesnt have to run out to cease flowing.
in short you cant get oil up without printing money.
if you print too much money its worth less oil.
against this is the amount of a barrel oil it takes to get a barrel oil out of the ground.
and as you empty a well theres less b.t.u.'s (energy) in each barrel.
this is what is driving much of these geopolitical manuvueres you see.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

you must remember trump is a 'free' agent as befits that nation's heritage.
that is why the establishment hates him
he is, like putin, a civic nationalist.
that is why the money dynasties must destroy them before their secrets are exposed.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Hasn't America been printing money to bolster their economy that isn't backed by gold or oil? I'm sure i read that somewhere. If true you'd think that would devalue the currency slightly but the dollar, it has to be said, is getting stronger under the Annoying Orange.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

you must remember trump is a 'free' agent as befits that nation's heritage.
that is why the establishment hates him
he is, like putin, a civic nationalist.
that is why the money dynasties must destroy them before their secrets are exposed.

I dunno, I think Trump's free agent status is a ruse, he is as much bought and paid for as any former USP and that makes him more dangerous than previous presidents because at least everyone knew they were establishment figures.

I don't dislike Trump for his presidency, I dislike him for the land grab he made to build his golf resort here in Scotland and the bullying tactics he used to aquire land and to try and change laws among other things.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

well all the land belongs to the monarch so its not like we lost it.
that feeling when you thought you lost something only to find out you didnt own it anyway
"
It is accurate to posit that Australia, New Zealand and Canada are not independent, sovereign countries. However, these nations are not owned and run by the UK; they are owned and run by the House of Windsor Crown Temple syndicate within the City of London Corporation. The head signatory of the Crown Temple syndicate is Elizabeth Windsor (Queen Elizabeth II of England).

It should not be forgotten that the most powerful financial syndicate in the Western World is that of the European Rothschilds. The Rothschilds, because of their power base inside the City of London Corporation, have a controlling membership of the London Crown Temple syndicate, and they also have executive control of the Vatican and the Mafia though the P2 Masonic Lodge in Italy.

The financial affairs of the UK government in London are also Rothschild-controlled. The line management here is understood to be Jacob Rothschild > Nathaniel Rothschild (N.M.Rothschild & Sons Limited, New Court, St Swithin's Lane, London EC4P 4DU) > Oliver Letwin > George Osborne (British Chancellor of the Exchequer).

Queen Elizabeth II fronts for the Rothschilds. She is the largest landowner on Earth. She is Head of State of the United Kingdom and of thirty one other states and territories, and is the legal owner of 6,600 million acres of land, one sixth of the Earth's land surface. A conservative estimate of the value of the Crown Temple syndicate's land holding, under the Queen's signature, is £17.6 trillion.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

My distrust for the Royal family runs very deep, in fact it's the one 'hatred' (hatred is too strong a word and distrust isn't strong enough) that has carried on from childhood.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Well there's not much substance to Mays Brexit debacle.

Fact is the writing might be on the wall where the people's concerns now lie but the full implications remain to be seen.

The type of Brexit will determine what will get worse.

As to deterioration, that would be of a socio-economic nature. I see a lot more homeless people on our streets for a start, possible medication or even food concerns, the implications are numerous to say the least.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Is the sky going to fall down too?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join