It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Endorses Nancy Pelosi for Speaker of the House. He Will Even Help Her Secure Votes.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGhoul
It's actually genius if you think about.

Dems don't want to do anything Trump wants.

By endorsing her... she's not going to get anything.

That's just my opinion and it has no value. It's an opinion.

Trump is helping to facilitate a major fracturing of the dem party.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Republicans are red.
Democrats are blue.
Neither one of them gives a flying goddamn # about you.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's what I'm hoping for.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Heh, pretty sure this was offered because he knows she won't take him up on it. If she did, the rest of her followers would turn on her and destroy her for it. Like blood in the water. She'd be viewed as a traitor by those that have been blindly supporting her anti-Trump rhetoric.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Exactly. He DOES just want to work for the United States and EVERYONE in it. He’s not vehemently opposed to the ‘left’. Like morons believe.

It's just that almost all of his supporters, especially his ATS fans, are vehemently opposed to the 'left'

Because most people are vehemently opposed to hate and intolerance, which is the left’s entire platform. “Think how we think or we’ll attack you”, the very definition of fascism.

Anyway, now the President has endorsed this woman you’re bound to see the ‘left’ turn on her. And fast!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
It’s highly likely that there’s a sexual assault allegation against Nancy being put together right now.

I mean, that’s all they have in their playbook right?

Or maybe she’s suddenly a ‘racist’?

Who will take the case? Avenatti is finished, and Gloria Allred is making big bucks on speaking tours.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: carewemust
Makes me wonder if Trump will seek reelection as a Democrat. Hahaha...

He does sound envious when describing how "cohesive" they are as a group.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
According to my sources. . . .

In quick reaction to Trump endorsing Pelosi. . . ABC has quickly decided to fire Roseanne Barr.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It's a pretty sad thought to think trump is smarter and more cunning than the vast majority of politicians.

Dont be fooled and view that as a compliment qnd use it to attack trump, but realize it should be a shocking revelation to the state of US politicians.

We've elected a fool, to show everyone how much more of a fool our entrenched elected politicians are. That may very well have been his point all along.

To show the American people that holding any elected official up on a pedestal is a foolish endeavor meant for only the simplest minds.
edit on 17-11-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What about Ohio Democrat MARCIA FUDGE? She's planning on challenging Pelosi. They had a meeting yesterday.
www.vox.com...

Would Marcia Fudge the vote ?
I just had to go there

Marcia now says that her "meeting" with Nancy Pelosi has given her pause. She might not run against Nancy for the speakership.

www.sfgate.com...

I wonder if Hillary taught Nancy some "intimidation" tricks?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I only place women up on a pedestal so I can look up their dresses.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That's why God invented open stairwells.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

That's why God invented open stairwells.

...And shiny leather women's shoes.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

President Trump Endorses Nancy Pelosi for Speaker of the House. He Will Even Help Her Secure Votes.

Draining that swamp like a winner eh?

Don't worry. We still might have WWIII. You'll be happy for the first time in your life...until POOF! (RIP)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Pelosi will have the position regardless what Trump says or does. The authoritarian left will have what they want regardless. They're tyranical nazi's.
He's just playing with the leftists. It's fun to watch.

I'm sure the odds-makers have Nancy pegged at +90% odds for being Speaker.

And yes.. it will be VERY FUN watching Trump-haters on TV the next couple of weeks, when discussing if Nancy Pelosi should be the speaker. They will be emotionally and mentally discombobulated.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: olaru12

Draining that swamp like a winner eh?

Don't worry. We still might have WWIII. You'll be happy for the first time in your life...until POOF! (RIP)

Is this a threat?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
He knows Pelosi has publicly said she wouldn't put forth any votes of impeachment. Donald needs a weak Democrat like that in charge to do his bidding.

First, a Congressional body has to draw up Articles of Impeachment, that spell out what the President has done wrong. Then the House votes to accept or reject the articles. If accepted, the Vote To Impeach is taken.

At least, that's what they did with Rod Rosenstein over the Summer. It got all the way to the Impeachment Vote phase, but Speaker Ryan didn't call for the actual vote, because it wouldn't have passed. Not enough YES votes.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This is when Trump's supporters start endorsing Pelosi after months/years of dragging her through the mud. The messiah has spoken, his minions must now follow suit, as is tradition.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This is when Trump's supporters start endorsing Pelosi after months/years of dragging her through the mud. The messiah has spoken, his minions must now follow suit, as is tradition.

The very opposite will happen. She’ll be the target of ‘the left’.

“The President endorsed her?!?!?!!! RESIST!!!!!!”

In fact, not ONE positive comment about her on this thread so far.
edit on 17 11 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

And the right will flip flop just as hard. Take this thread as an example. If literally anyone else said this about Pelosi you guys would jump on them as if they're traitors to America. Trump though? He's the messiah, he can say and do no wrong, he must be followed even if it's off a cliff.
edit on 11/17/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join