It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Endorses Nancy Pelosi for Speaker of the House. He Will Even Help Her Secure Votes.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Trump would have run as a Dem if the left would have had him

He's not fussy

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

He can't indict her, but the DOJ can. However, the DOJ has been in the hands of Sessions and Rosenstein.

Both Republicans and they didn't indict her....why?

And now kissing up to Pelosi...why?

I think we both know the answers, but some folks live in a fantasy, fueled by covfefe.
edit on 18-11-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

He's just having fun.

Trump is having zero fun right now. He sees the writing on the wall

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

What does that writing say?

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Time for the attention starved to butter up the opposition

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

According to the leaky WH....the cheeze is off the cracker.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

It's a WIN/WIN tactic, the real radicals will be all up in arms against this rallying their base, but their base isn't big enough, now Trump comes along and shuts them down to show them they have no real power. He is smart to know that this group can't be given an inch.
There are some DNC people that don't want wide open borders allowing anybody to come in too, and they won't be voting for whoever Cortez wants. She is going to find out just how little power a junior congress women from New York really has.

She has delusions of grander and power, she is in for a rude awakening.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

She has delusions of grander and power, she is in for a rude awakening.

I actually think she has a seriously good idea of what she's up against and what she can accomplish

Funny - you guys leaning right make everything sound like a cage match. You should simmer down - life is too short

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

“Orange is the new Black”!

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I love it.
He's giving her the kiss of death to ensure she gets a major challenge from the alt-left.
Brilliant.

Just imagine...if all or most Democrats turn against Pelosi, due to Trump endorsement, and Trump helps her get elected anyway, intentionally or otherwise. I don't know what the results of that would be.

Also, picture this scenario I just for shiggles. Trump intentionally destroys an opponent like Pelosi or someone of similar standing by saying or tweeting "Oh, don't worry! She's on our side now. I talked to her." Just make sure he talks to her and they agree about something before he says it. Maybe he even deletes the tweet for extra sensationalism. The context of the "talk" they had will be explained later by the opposition, Trump may, or may not concur, but either way, the idea will stick in people's head, and they will also be thinking "well it IS true she agreed about something with him...hmmm, why take a chance? we gotta get rid of her."

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Trump probably feels safer with Pelosi and is clinging to that brief period of time when she was kinda sorta nice to him trying to work out the whole DACA thing

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

He can't indict her, but the DOJ can. However, the DOJ has been in the hands of Sessions and Rosenstein.

I think we both know the answers, but some folks live in a fantasy, fueled by covfefe.

C'mon, you know why. Sessions recused himself from it all, and Rosenstein certainly wasn't gonna go after her.
And as was mentioned earlier, it serves a purpose for Trump either way.

And if you know why, why not just put it out there? Nah you can't. Because if that were the reality, then you and the Left will have to deal with the sudden implications of "racist, sexist, misogynistic, xenophobic, literally Hitler" Trump being a Democrat in Republican clothing.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

...you and the Left will have to deal with the sudden implications of "racist, sexist, misogynistic, xenophobic, literally Hitler" Trump being a Democrat in Republican clothing.

People have known what Trump is since the 80s, and he's changed parties several times. He has no ideology or philosophy worth noting. He doesn't care about this country, he cares about Trump - and winning. He would win for Belize or Lithuania if it gave him the kind of notoriety, pats and sugar cubes he craves

So far the right is the only group to claim him as their own

edit on 11/18/2018 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: olaru12

C'mon, you know why. Sessions recused himself from it all, and Rosenstein certainly wasn't gonna go after her.
And as was mentioned earlier, it serves a purpose for Trump either way.

2 years and all we get is pathetic excuses, why trump can't live up to his campaign promises.

or but, but Obama and that glorious wall...a few prototypes but not even a decent chain link fence. I know, let's blame that on Obama as well!!!
edit on 18-11-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Ok...maybe he is going crazy now. Of course, every time she speaks, she just embarrasses herself and all Democrats, so maybe it is a good move. Let her do what she does best, make the Democrats look crazy.
edit on 18-11-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Trump would have run as a Dem if the left would have had him

He's not fussy

He respected the fact that it was Hillary's turn in 2016.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It's too bad you're hurting yourselt the way you are.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You obviously haven't seen the interviews Donald Trump has given over the past 30 years.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I kept my eye on the media this morning, but briefly. Just some news/political indoctrination programming for the start of the week, which is when they (globalist media faction) are typically tasked to roll out the soundbytes of the politically purposed theme(s). They start the conditioning early when they mean business.

For example: When they (globalist media faction) were discussing Trump’s suspected spiraling into dementia, about a year ago, and spanning about 6 weeks before they pulled it, the chatter started on a late Sunday afternoon instead of waiting a few hours for the wee wee hours of Monday. In this way, there is less suspicion of conspiracy or complicitness, than were they to introduce their (globalist media faction) plan when the subjects are just awakening. By introducing the ideas earlier there is a feeling of continuity, and everyone can adjust to (accept) the idea, the change.

It sounds as if Pelosi is out.

Not surprised.

# 1012
edit on 19-11-2018 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

That's my stable genius president.

I hope they all run with this. Maybe the Democrats will accuse her of being the undercover president of the Russian Federation. The mastermind. The black pope of Russia land.

12D chess.
edit on 11 19 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join